Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season finale 8/3 What do you think is going to happen??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how come everyone things someone is going to die. if anything maybe we'll just see jonas punch Lucy in the eye and run away like a scared child.

CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone dying would certainly add drama to the end of the season (I keep wanting to say "series"). As much as I'd hate it, I could see them killing off Bree as a way of getting her off the series if Jessica actually did have it in her mind to move on (but hopefully not!).

I'm with whoever said she just wanted to know what the ceremony was about and what's so important about Cassie. That's all I've wanted to know since before the fake ceremony even took place.

Perhaps seeing Bree's mum in some evil leadership role during the final videos would be fun too... Twisted Evil
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would hate it if Daniel died. I would, however, celebrate if Jonas died. I would be very very sad if Bree died, even though I think that'll happen at the end of the series. if Taylor died I wouldn't really care, and if Sarah died I'd be sad but get over it quickly. If Spencer died I would be almost as mad as I'd be if Daniel died. Which is saying something.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spencer just said in a recent video that the ceremony is in ONE month. In all fairness, if they are gonna kill someone off, I say they kill off the nerdiest skin-care scientist in the group.
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want them to give us answers
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if someone else mentioned it before, but I know how bogged down things get when a new video comes up,... I am thinking that it might not be so much fun to try and get a video up which can take hours, and then not being able to post because the computer is not allowing a page to open.

I hope the creators planned for the log jam
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Predictions Reply with quote

Predictions:

1. We find out what the ceremony is. It's about time.

2. Bree disappears. There may be some ambiguity as to whether she is alive or dead. She won't be a major character in season 2.

3. We see a character / characters we haven't seen in a long time. Gemma would be great, but we might have to settle for Alex and Lucy.

4. Jonas gets new information about his parents.
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there should be SOMETHING about cassie! there are people who've been freaking out about Cassie since she was first mentioned (like MOI)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CrzyStyx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that when they get to the ceremony, Cassie will finally be revealed as TCC. Bree is still under her own control. She's trying to gather information about her parents and well as Jonas' parents. There will be a fight that Tachyon will join as reinforcement, but it is Alex who sacrifices herself for TAAG. The kids escape and, going on Bree's information, BJD head off the find the parents. Spencer and Taylor hook up and ride off into the sunset together. Sarah goes and lives with her dad.
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but wouldnt that like end the series? haha
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please stop montioning Tachyon, it's not gonna happen.

CrzyStyx
Very good suggestion of having Alex die, I haven't really thought of that, but that would be a great way to go. Alex getting caught helping the TAAG and end up getting shot.

For the next season I would love it if they would find Jonas' parents, but not just that... They find that his parents are still working for the resistence. And I would still like it if there was way more than just the Hymn of One and the Order, but I'm a sucker for conspiracy theories.
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jess will be gone on to other things and Bree will no longer be a character....

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONGTIMELURKER wrote:
I think Jess will be gone on to other things and Bree will no longer be a character....

I really do not see her going too many places anytime soon. I believe she only has a minor part in the film that she is currently in.

It is a very long climb to the top.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
LONGTIMELURKER wrote:

I really do not see her going too many places anytime soon. I believe she only has a minor part in the film that she is currently in.

It is a very long climb to the top.

Yeah and her role in Greek isn't that big, plus that's over for right now, as in it's done filming. We'll see if it will air for another season or not (ABC family is wierd).

Not to say I don't love Jess, I do! I think she should have more major roles, I love watching her and she's got great ability. That said, just as Spades mentioned, it's a long climb to the top.

Either way, there's been lots of TV stars who will film a TV show that is on in fall and spring, which requires constant filming, but they also do movies. Filming can be juggled, just cause Jess is getting more work doesn't mean she's automatically out.
My LG15 Vid
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's be realistic... Payment is an aspect in this aswell. And since LG15 doesn't have that many cash rolling in the Creators probably won't be able to pay that much. Since she is getting other jobs aswell, wich probably pay much more, it is likely that the whole LG15 thing is not that attractive to her anymore. Since it's taboo to talk about this in the showbizz world, we'll probably never know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: