Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season finale 8/3 What do you think is going to happen??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well she's been a part in LG15 for so long I don't think she'd want to leave! But I may be wrong...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the new video got me thinking. the fact that they are training makes me tihnk jonas is gonna go all badass on the order. huge action video. like have him be all secret agenty and have the finale be him updating us hour by hour on how far hes gotten in the order building or whatever lol. spencer and taylor would be the tech support peoples lol. keeping him updating and surveying the area. and daniel and sarah could...ummm...well. they could do something i guess. daniel could sneak in and try to blend in. even though every person in the order probably knows his face. or he could help jonas break in since it is his speciality. and sarah would sit around and do nothing. i can see jonas crawling through vents and stuff. im pretty excited now lol.
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okok i have a theory. It's not really mine, I saw it on another thread like months ago but I kinda edited it to keep up with the times sooo here goes:

So Daniel Jonas Sarah Taylor and Spencer go to the Ceremony place with the help of TCC and they're like fighting the order and they're like winning and then the order starts winning and then you hear "come and get it" and cassie pulls freaky crap and saves the kids and the order goes kablamo!

yayyyyyyy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything could happen inbetween now and then regarding the status of people's intention IE good or bad.

Shocked

This is going to be kind of like what I imagine the end of Harry Potter is going to be, only better.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRevolver wrote:
Anything could happen inbetween now and then regarding the status of people's intention IE good or bad.

Shocked

This is going to be kind of like what I imagine the end of Harry Potter is going to be, only better.

hahaha me too!
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ceremony will start then Jonas will bust in like the Terminator and shoot everyone then with the guns he secretly has stashed in his cabin that was in the woods then come to bree and say "come with me if you want to live" end of season
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
randomentity
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRevolver wrote:

Shocked

Stay the heck off the internet for the next 3 days because you WILL get spoiled. They're everywhere now, hidden in deep internetz traps.
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomentity wrote:
RedRevolver wrote:

Shocked

Stay the heck off the internet for the next 3 days because you WILL get spoiled. They're everywhere now, hidden in deep internetz traps.

I know! I've come across a ton of spoiler sites but i haven't been spoiled because of my ninja-like reflexes. This site is certified spoiler free though: www.mugglenet.com its really good
theKatyBee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. My. Gosh. I think I leave for vacation August 2nd.
!!!!!!!!!!Not cool....
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarysCool wrote:
randomentity wrote:
RedRevolver wrote:

Shocked

I know! I've come across a ton of spoiler sites but i haven't been spoiled because of my ninja-like reflexes. This site is certified spoiler free though: www.mugglenet.com its really good

Meh. I don't really like Harry Potter anymore...the whole anticipation and suspense has gone and now I'm irritated and just want the damn thing to finish.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they would FINALLY bring Cassie in.. Somehow. Just a little Cassie. The series are no good these days. I stick around PRAYING for some Cassie
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish they'd take some time off between seasons, like a month or so. If the new season starts 3 days later it doesn't seem like seasons at all. Also the cliffhanger aspect of the finale won't be the same if we know the new season starts right away.

I wonder how the characters will find time to upload videos every 12 hours if they are gonna rescue bree. Spencer will be running around with a laptop? or will they be stopping at starbucks every hour?

Last edited by Inigo on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
I wish they'd take some time off between seasons like a month or so. If the new season starts 3 days later it doesn't seem like a season at all. Also the cliffhanger aspect of the finale won't be the same if we know the new season starts right away.

Also I wonder how the characters will find time to upload videos every 12 hours if they are gonna rescue bree. Spencer will be running around with a laptop? or will they be stopping at starbucks every hour?

a piece of advice: dont think about all the dynamics too much. just appreciate it. lol tahts worked for me
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
I wish they'd take some time off between seasons, like a month or so. If the new season starts 3 days later it doesn't seem like seasons at all. Also the cliffhanger aspect of the finale won't be the same if we know the new season starts right away.

I wonder how the characters will find time to upload videos every 12 hours if they are gonna rescue bree. Spencer will be running around with a laptop? or will they be stopping at starbucks every hour?

honestly, if they didn't officially announce a season finale, I would've just assumed it was on it's third season by now. How do they measure season lengths with a format like this?
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally just had a good idea. What if. The 12th video of the season finale thing shows them actually finding and rescuing Bree. And escaping. or just excaping. Depending on how long these will be. Suddenly. Just as they are getting to the car.Suddenly.The screen goes black and. Bang. A gunshot. you hear something like a heartbeat for about 5 seconds. then. nothing. Suspenseful. Cliffhanger. Wouldn't outright tell you if anyone died. Sure it would be revealed 3 days later but still. For those 3 days basically every fan would be the Creators beeyotch lol. Waiting and asking and speculating. Good? Bad? Orange?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: