Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0232 - "Deep Throat" [7/14/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simplykimmie13 wrote:
oook fine.

it could be alex

it could be beth

it could be rebecca

but thats really not whats important

I know, I know,... I will get back to my housecleaning *sigh*
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
Shaneener wrote:
I live about five minutes from Santa Monica.
If no one else can go, I'd go.

IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WITH A PARENT PRESENT.

If it's not too much trouble for them that would be great!

And you'd have very, very cool parents for taking you. Please also take a video camera (or cell phone with video) and post what you find (if anything).

Thank you!

I don't have a video camera unfortunately, but I can take loads of pictures.

Now, to convince my mom...

("Hey mom, can we Santa Monica today?"

"Why?"

"Well, uh, this guy named Daniel, uh, I think he left something when he encountered Rebecca/Sonia/Alex/Nikki/Beth, and, uh, I really need to get it because, um, there might be something to stop this cult from hurting this girl Bree."

"...")

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
NikkiBisDaMon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made this from the video. I don't know if it helps at identifying who it is but it was fun to try and figure it out Smile

Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eyebrows match Beth, though.

UHG.
It's like, all three of themmm.

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiBisDaMon wrote:
I made this from the video. I don't know if it helps at identifying who it is but it was fun to try and figure it out Smile

Cool cool. Did you slow it down too?
JRae
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did everyone forget about the whole ring issue?! Someone showed that this mystery person is wearing a ring, which the camera seems to carefully show (like how they always do in their videos- some random video shots end up containing important information- the symbol on the watcher's hand, the photo of Lucy at the party). The ring is on the same finger that Beth is wearing at the party.

Also look at the distance between the side of the face/head and the eyes. Beth has way more space there, Alex has almost none- her eyes go all the way to the sides of her head. The mystery person has some significant space there as well.

I thought it was Alex too at first, but now I'm not at all sure. It doesn't make sense the way they presented her. Why would Alex keep her identity secret but then go to meet Daniel in person? Come on, she'd know he'd recognize her! And she'd know the Order would too, and be pretty pissed about it! But Beth, being a reporter, makes more sense. But it could be Rebecca, too, whoever she is. Razz Seriously, who is she?

Also I don't think it's at all unusual to be bringing back characters who appeared for 2 secs earlier in the show. That's what they've been doing all along! Remember that atrocious redhead from the party who showed up in the HoO videos? It was more unusual to introduce those characters at all in the first place, in retrospect that's WHY they had that party episode ("Uncle Dan"), to introduce these characters who will be showing up at the ceremony, Last Act style!! Smile And it's not unusual that Beth would know about Jonas' parents' yacht slip, she is a reporter who is also well acquainted with Alex, after all... And wasn't Beth's boyfriend chastizing her about looking for papers on Jonas or some such thing? Or was that another couple? All I remember is that there was an intriguing conflict regarding Jonas that never got resolved. This could be part of that resolution. (She wanted to help Jonas out maybe, and he wanted her to stay out of Order business?)

As for the drop, that's clearly the important thing since the mystery person's identity will probably eventually be revealed. Daniel repeated the instructions twice, AND he mentioned that the 3rd trashcan was kinda green, not brown. HE WENT TO THE WRONG TRASHCANS. They're probably really close nearby, since she was there (and you can only go so far off course in the span of one block), but the box is probably in the next set of 3 trashcans or whatever. Can't wait to hear what someone finds there! Smile
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just reeeeally want another episode to come out. Are they holding off releasing videos until the finale or do you think we'll recieve some soon before the 3rd?
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The videos normally don't come out until weekdays around midnight (when we are lucky they are around 8ish I think). Hold tight, we will get one tonight.
&
Sarah Fan Club
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holding tight, MintyBeast!

I hope the C's don't decide to not upload anything until the finale. I think I would be really disappointed. Crying or Very sad
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: chevalier
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:08 pm
Subject: Re: three items
Hey C.,

There is no drop from Deep Throat. [emphasis added] He mentioned it twice to build suspense.

Thanks for asking!

Greg
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK just so I can go on record. I am switching camps.

I think it is Beth. Not 100% sure, but she physically talks in a similair manner at the vid clip of the Mystery woman. Watch Uncle Dan and the vid clip no sound and maybe you will see what I mean as well.

The eyes also make me wonder. The voice could be hers.

Yup, I am crossing over and joining the other side now.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought of a theory.

Remember in Uncle Dan when we heard Carl saying "...so you can talk to Alex's cousin, so you can get his number?" No one was sure that it was number. But, if it was, maybe Carl and Beth and that other girl, his 'girlfriend' are actually working together. Maybe by "his" number, he meant Daniel. Or maybe they wanted Jonas's number, but could only get Daniel's for some reason.
mugglemagsUK
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
OK just so I can go on record. I am switching camps.

I think it is Beth. Not 100% sure, but she physically talks in a similair manner at the vid clip of the Mystery woman. Watch Uncle Dan and the vid clip no sound and maybe you will see what I mean as well.

The eyes also make me wonder. The voice could be hers.

Yup, I am crossing over and joining the other side now.

Could be, she sounded a little older than BDJ. I don't think it was Alex as Daniel would have recognised her. This seems the best guess to me.

Mags.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevalier wrote:
To: chevalier
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:08 pm
Subject: Re: three items
Hey C.,

There is no drop from Deep Throat. [emphasis added] He mentioned it twice to build suspense.

Thanks for asking!

Greg

Bummer.

At least we know now.
sboat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am completely convinced that Beth is Deep Throat. If you go back and watch "Uncle Dan", you see that the voice is exactly the same. She has a low, monotone, somewhat masculine voice, and she speaks in quick bursts of short sentences. Comparing the two videos, the sound is exactly the same.

None of the pictures of Beth really show her whole face too well, but I am very good with facial features and I can see that her eyes do have that slight upward slant that the screenshot pictures show, although I think it looks more dramatic in those shots because of the lighting and the graininess. They also have the same eyebrows and nose (the nose is quite notable to me). There is also the fact of the ring, which appears in both videos.

Alex's voice is higher and more melodic, even in the "Alex is..." video, where she uses her getting down to business voice. Alex also doesn't look anything like the woman in the lightened, slowed down video that was posted.

We never hear Rebecca's voice, and I do think that that one picture of her looks similar to some of the screen shots, but in the lightened video we see Deep Throat's full body and even with the iffy video quality, she looks significantly thinner than Rebecca.

It is all more than enough evidence for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: