Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions Clara should ask US

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Questions Clara should ask US Reply with quote

We, the online community that was helping Maddy, were listed as a focus of Clara's project. So...

A) If Clara were to interview one of us...what questions should she ask and why?

B) Who do you feel best represents "us"? If Clara were to sit down and interview one of us, who do you feel it should be?

I'll see about organizing this thread into something manageable to present to Clara.

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather see her send us a group a questions (or have us send her questions we feel she should ask), and then get consensus answers between here and in chat - kind of a reverse on the 1 question/1 answer videos and chats after everything happened with Maddy. That might cover things better than have her interview a single person (and have them deal with her interview style on their own Shocked ).

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
I'd rather see her send us a group a questions (or have us send her questions we feel she should ask), and then get consensus answers between here and in chat - kind of a reverse on the 1 question/1 answer videos and chats after everything happened with Maddy. That might cover things better than have her interview a single person (and have them deal with her interview style on their own Shocked ).

you are so funny Diane !
I was thinking Heck! No Way I want to be interviewed by Clara after watching her with Dr Tony! - sorry Mr Atkins!
You put it very nicely!
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why. thanks, Sparky! And here I thought I was all snarky this morning... <rueful grin>

I haven't gone into the IRC yet, so haven't had the pleasure there, but I guess my first question to her to ask us is -

Why do we think you've been sent to us?

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: