Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request from Clara

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amblyopianne
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Request from Clara Reply with quote

Last night in chat, you guys said you'd help with my thesis in some other room. Thanks for doing that, but I'm not comfortable in the chat room. It moves too fast for me, and I don't type very fast or well under that kind of pressure.

I could use the help focusing my thesis, listing out my questions, and anything else you can think of.

I'd also like to better understand the story in between Madison's videos. I'm trying to grunt through the forum posts, but they are confusing. I can't see how you all keep track of it. I guess you had to live through it to really know.

Tracing her steps is a complete direction change, so I'd need a LOT of help from you all if that's where you feel I should go.

I need to think about it some more.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I split this off from the original conversation out of fear that it was lost in the discussion.
Let's get focused and help the girl out.

EDIT: I un-stickied some of the Chapter I threads to make room for the newer threads - pending a new subforum.

Last edited by trainer101 on Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
GregGallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amblyopianne wrote:
I'm not comfortable in the chat room. It moves too fast for me, and I don't type very fast or well under that kind of pressure.

I could use the help focusing my thesis, listing out my questions, and anything else you can think of.

I'd also like to better understand the story in between Madison's videos. I'm trying to grunt through the forum posts, but they are confusing. I can't see how you all keep track of it. I guess you had to live through it to really know.

Tracing her steps is a complete direction change, so I'd need a LOT of help from you all if that's where you feel I should go.

I think you should definatly retrace her steps, and theres alot of people here who would be more than happy to help you do it (as well as help with the questions and focus of your thesis.)

It is a complete direction change, but its one that should be done. Theres alot going on with Maddison and adams deaths that is still a mystery.

We need your help to solve this mystery, and we will offer all the assitance we can.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Request from Clara Reply with quote

amblyopianne wrote:
Last night in chat, you guys said you'd help with my thesis in some other room. Thanks for doing that, but I'm not comfortable in the chat room. It moves too fast for me, and I don't type very fast or well under that kind of pressure.

I think you should pay attention to your advisor - that is what he is there for - to help you pass your class. He gave you this assignment, and he is the one who will be grading it. What does he want to know? What do you need to do to satisfy him so he will give you credit for this assignment?

ETA: Has your advisor outlined any guidlines for you on this project that you can share with us? That might help us understand how we can help you.

Last edited by Luminous on Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure if we should change your direction Clara.
You came here with an intent and asked for help, and we are turning it into something else.

"Tracing her steps is a complete direction change, so I'd need a LOT of help from you all if that's where you feel I should go."

If we change the course in a completely different way than was intended initially we may not get any answers.

I think I agree with Luminous, get some input from Arscott before changing plans so significantly.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would like to help with this come into the IRC chat at #Maddison and talk w/ Jenni or Greg
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Request from Clara Reply with quote

amblyopianne wrote:

A bunch of us are helping you out with this right now! By tomorrow, you'll hopefully have something to look at that will give you a better understanding of this and we wholeheartedly hope it will make things easier for you.

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: