Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joel Frady Interview
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: YouTube Reply with quote

You mentioned that the police checked out the Warpylol YouTube account. I was wondering how accurate their log in info is.

I checked on the warpylol YouTube account and it says it was logged into 2 months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=warpylol

I assume that must have been the police right?

What I find a bit weird is that the police would leave a video of a real murder online. Don't you find that just a little bit odd?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well several things. First off, I do not think this man has scizophrinia or multiple personality disorder. He does appear to be confused and his speech is somewhat disjointed, which can be a sign of scizophrinia, but he does not seem to be suffering from delusions, and he seems to know where his is and why he is in jail. Both signs that he is not scizophrinic, though this is not conclusive.

Furthermore, memory loss is not a sign of scizophrinia. If he was scizophrinic, he would remember the event, but in a distorted way, such as the two people he shot were really trying to kill him, with their minds and he could feel the mind pressure. That would be the language of a scizophrinic.

Memory loss is a sign of Multiple Personality Disorder, but I doubt its that, mainly because of how rare it is, and the other personality did not manifest itself in the interview.

I believe he was under the influence of medication. This could certainly explain the memory loss, during this period of memory loss he could have been subject to conditioning that would have led him to kill madisson and her friend.

Of course he could be lieing

Either way, it is still possible that this is Mr. Zipp. After this video I think it is still a little unlikely but the concern about the daughter is still playing at me
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said it before and until we get some sort of concrete evidence, I'll say it again: Mr. Zipp and Joel Frady are not the same person.

Here is what I want to know:

How did he know where Adam's uncle lived (since he obviously isn't Adam's uncle-he referred to Maddy and Adam as "that girl and her friend")?

How did he know they would be going there? Or was he just having one of his episodes and any victim would have done?

I want to know the exact last thing he remembers before his weeklong blackout. I want to know where he was, who he was with, and what he was doing.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me'n'my broom are at it again!

Making things easier on Clara by taking extra (OOG) reading to a different thread for us to discuss...and bring possible theories back to her when we think we have something.

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
Me'n'my broom are at it again!

Making things easier on Clara by taking extra (OOG) reading to a different thread for us to discuss...and bring possible theories back to her when we think we have something.
Please leave a link when you move posts.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Q - that's an excellent idea.

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree that until further information is revealed about Mr.Zipp/Joel Frady possible connection, I think the way we're going to get there is by speculation. Clara keeps asking us to retrace Maddy's steps, and she came into contact with "both,' so I do think it's really important we learn as much as we can about what Joel Frady does remember.
As for the DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) theory, I think it's possible, but not likely. I think it's possible because it kind of fits with what we know--both Zipp and Joel are worried about their daughters. I thought there was more there, but now I can't remember. I think it's worth exploring any psychiatric reports we could get our hands on. I know that would be impossible, but if we could get any psychiatric testimony from the trial, that would be helpful. For example, does Joel Frady know anything about Zipp period?
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: