Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION]Oddities and Inconsistencies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: [DISCUSSION]Oddities and Inconsistencies. Reply with quote

There are inconsistancies and oddities that have appeared so far.

The Thesis Topic:
Why did Clara's professor assign her this topic? Clara herself has little immotional connection to it. Also for the professor to know about it when it wasn't in the news and she was not one of his students is also interesting.

Adam's Second Story:
10 women dissapear the night after Maddison's dead line. The reappear with needle marks on thier arms as if someone took blood samples.

A odd question:
Clara has again and again told us that she knows nothing about the case. But during the Terrell interview she asks: "Do you think he is faking it?" Belling some knowledge of his current condition.

Maddison's Apartment:
Gregory states that the Police messed up her appointment. Is this usual practice to trash the victims apartment? I think not.

If Frady is Zipp (posted in another topic):
Is this man capable of the complex thought that went into Zipp's puzzles, and the eloquence of his letter?

Does he have access to pigeons?

Did these episodes happen before?

If these episodes were happening before, how did he get to the drop cities? Would you give a license to a man who blacked out? Where are his airline tickets?

He said he lost a week. This happened over more that one week where are the rest of the memories?

Are there any prexsisting connections between Maddison and Frady, for him to know Maddison enough to set up her passwords?

Add any oddities you see, compile it here so we can have it in one place.

X

Last edited by giddeanx on Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clara says that zipp = frady = an internet predator

but big mr J here said that we should have known who Zipp was easily.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
Clara says that zipp = frady = an internet predator

but big mr J here said that we should have known who Zipp was easily.

Clara has on many occasions reinforced the fact that she doesn't really know anything about the case so to take her word as concrete is I feel a mistep.

X
twi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously said it before and I'll say it again. A big clue to this is in those passwords.
And if she doesn't know anything about maddison why doesn't she watch the videos? This IS all sort of weird..
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if we were suppose to know who Mr. Zipp was at all times, then it could have only been two characters. Maddy and Adam were the only two people we knew of. AGHh I just don't see how this is right infront of our faces?
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still feel like Adam had a bigger role than any of us realize.

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we were supposed to figure out Zipp easily then he has to be either one of the characters seen or mentioned....or we should have solved a puzzle to take us to him.

I love this ARG but I am starting to become frustrated. Some of the puzzles appear impossible despite our best intentions, and despite the fact that Jeromy thinks we should be able to solve them. Maybe he has misjudged us.
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Zipp stated that he was trying to protect his daughter. Following the multiple personality disorder theory, maybe Mr. Zipp was trying to protect his daughter from "the killer" (one of his alternate identites), and somehow needed Maddison to serve as a substitute victim, knowing that he would then be locked up and thus unable to harm his own daughter. Still, as Mr. Zipp, he did not want to actually harm Maddison, so he tried to get her to attract an audience - perhaps to cause himself to be discovered before he could commit the murders - in some kind of weird self-deception. The Mr. Zipp personality was wiped out by the murders along with "the killer" (at least for now), leaving only poor Joel Frady.

That's my theory for now. This guy's nuts.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's make it clear I do not feel that Frady is Zipp at this point. But to say this I would need to introduce another possibility.

I would also say that Adam is not Zipp. Maddison left her apartment with Adam (at that time there was no pigeon). When they got back together the pigeon was there. How could Adam have dropped the pigeon? Adam is also a little young for children.

So for your consideration I would like to offer another oddity. Casting back to the beginning:

Why did the college let Maddison keep her camera so long? Maddison even mentions it at several points. As far as we know her camera project was done after the first two videos. Was there a professor influencing the department on this. Would that professor also know when Maddison was going to be away from her apartment shooting her piece? Would Maddison's advisor know enough about Maddison to setup a password? It also seems odd that when this starts up again it starts again at the same college. This to me seems somewhat straight forward, though not an introduced character, someone we knew had to exsist.

X
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooh the advisor. Love your thinking. Has anyone had any response from him??
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Let's make it clear I do not feel that Frady is Zipp at this point. But to say this I would need to introduce another possibility.

I would also say that Adam is not Zipp. Maddison left her apartment with Adam (at that time there was no pigeon). When they got back together the pigeon was there. How could Adam have dropped the pigeon? Adam is also a little young for children.

So for your consideration I would like to offer another oddity. Casting back to the beginning:

Why did the college let Maddison keep her camera so long? Maddison even mentions it at several points. As far as we know her camera project was done after the first two videos. Was there a professor influencing the department on this. Would that professor also know when Maddison was going to be away from her apartment shooting her piece? Would Maddison's advisor know enough about Maddison to setup a password? It also seems odd that when this starts up again it starts again at the same college. This to me seems somewhat straight forward, though not an introduced character, someone we knew had to exsist.

yep
there have been a few of us making this argument that Zipp is the advisor.
I am 99% sure that it is a school advisor - most likely Arscott .
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too much of a coincidence that both Maddison and Clara have had their advisors play a part in their stories. I'm sure I read that someone had emailed him, and I know Clara is keen that he isn't flooded with correspondence, but have we had any luck getting a response from him?
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clara is meeting with her advisor sometime this week. Hopefully we can get some more info on him at that point.

And I stick by my guns that Adam had more involvement than we know. I agree that he is probably not Mr. Zipp...but he could have been a helper assigned to Maddison.

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
phipunk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent Prof. Arscott an email, copied to the forums at

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12308

I haven't yet heard back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: