Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KM <> LG15 Character interaction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> KateModern: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: KM <> LG15 Character interaction Reply with quote

I was wondering. What are the guidelines around KM and LG15 character interaction. Should we mention Bree to Kate or is that off limits for now?

I'm wondering about this because I wanted to point Kate to a video I made about Bree. She asked for music, and I really love the song I used there. Since the video is already on my profile it would be easy to point her to that. But I have no clue if that would screw things up or not(they will probably not accept my comment if it would, but I just don't want to waste anyones time).

So what do we think about this. There is really no in character way to explain why ALL the Kate fans know Bree, so should we act like we dont?
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id say something like a friend we help out allot.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: KM <> LG15 Character interaction Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
I was wondering. What are the guidelines around KM and LG15 character interaction. Should we mention Bree to Kate or is that off limits for now?
In the spirit of true interactivity, give it a shot! After all, Tariq (or maybe it was Gavin) greeted Gemma.
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, generally in ARGs, a simple "Oh, we're friends" or "I heard about her somewhere" will suffice.

Besides, if this was even somewhat planned out, they have to be expecting something like that. Worst case scenerio, Kate can just say that she never saw Bree, or that she watches Bree's vlogs, or that she "can't access those YouTube videos."

I say, go for it! Give her your vid! Smile

---

Also, kudos to the PMs (can I call them PMs?) on the interaction so far in Kate Modern. I just got a nice message on my profile from Charlie. Thx! Smile
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekidk wrote:
Yeah, generally in ARGs, a simple "Oh, we're friends" or "I heard about her somewhere" will suffice.

Besides, if this was even somewhat planned out, they have to be expecting something like that. Worst case scenerio, Kate can just say that she never saw Bree, or that she watches Bree's vlogs, or that she "can't access those YouTube videos."

I say, go for it! Give her your vid! Smile

---

Also, kudos to the PMs (can I call them PMs?) on the interaction so far in Kate Modern. I just got a nice message on my profile from Charlie. Thx! Smile
Apart from that tiem where the pm loged into charlie and posted kates mutant pigeons white bord picture
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned it to her, no response though. Well, can't win em all!

I guess we can try whatever we want, since they need to approve comments anyway.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh that's true.

Character-fan interaction is great with KM so far I reckon.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> KateModern: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: