Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LG15 dating service
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:
*shrugs* not a totally bad idea, but at this point in my life, I've gotten over meeting people online and in person connections just seem better somehow. besides, you can't get the full Christina effect through text alone Wink haha. All of you probably think I'm fugly anyway. oh well. much love to all of you =)

I actually think you look alright... perhaps a bit young (you look, in your avatar, to only be a teenager)...

I'm actually kind of glad I look young. When I was akid I always thought my face looked like an 85 year old womans! haha. Probably not true, but I was deranged. I'm 18, so I guess I'm young, but I'm legal so there...whatever that means... Wink
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixlikexchalk wrote:
SivartAlappes wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:
*shrugs* not a totally bad idea, but at this point in my life, I've gotten over meeting people online and in person connections just seem better somehow. besides, you can't get the full Christina effect through text alone Wink haha. All of you probably think I'm fugly anyway. oh well. much love to all of you =)

I actually think you look alright... perhaps a bit young (you look, in your avatar, to only be a teenager)...

I'm actually kind of glad I look young. When I was akid I always thought my face looked like an 85 year old womans! haha. Probably not true, but I was deranged. I'm 18, so I guess I'm young, but I'm legal so there...whatever that means... Wink

heh... see, this is why I don't post my own picture on message boards... nobody would be flirtatious like this with me... period.
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
blade8r wrote:
this pretty much explains everything. why i have that message in my post.

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=457013#457013

Nobody cares. Hope this helps.

yep you shouldn't care. move on...
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:
SivartAlappes wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:

heh... see, this is why I don't post my own picture on message boards... nobody would be flirtatious like this with me... period.

psh! Don't say stuff like that. I used to think that about myself, but the honest truth is that when it comes to attraction, it's the whole picture. People are drawn to various things about others, personality, intelligence, and yes, I must say, looks
BUT...
Some features or qualities that one person might not like, another one would go crazy for. It's really in the eye of the beholder. So hold your head high Very Happy enjoy who you are, and if someone else doesn't like it SCREW THEM. they obviously aren't meant to be a part of your life anyway.
And brace yourself when someone proves you wrong and flirts with you. That happened to me. Shocked and the results were kinda freaky.
but hey, I'm confident Cool
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixlikexchalk wrote:
SivartAlappes wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:
SivartAlappes wrote:
Ixlikexchalk wrote:

psh! Don't say stuff like that. I used to think that about myself, but the honest truth is that when it comes to attraction, it's the whole picture. People are drawn to various things about others, personality, intelligence, and yes, I must say, looks
BUT...
Some features or qualities that one person might not like, another one would go crazy for. It's really in the eye of the beholder. So hold your head high Very Happy enjoy who you are, and if someone else doesn't like it SCREW THEM. they obviously aren't meant to be a part of your life anyway.
And brace yourself when someone proves you wrong and flirts with you. That happened to me. Shocked and the results were kinda freaky.
but hey, I'm confident Cool

Well, I just added you and sent you a message on Myspace this morning... so you can see for yourself.
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back. Very Happy

And still single. Sad

Let the new series of LG15 Dating begin! Laughing
KindredP
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
I'm back. Very Happy

And still single. Sad

Trait positives need not apply?
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KindredP wrote:
SivartAlappes wrote:
I'm back. Very Happy

And still single. Sad

Trait positives need not apply?

I'm really not picky. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: