Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0236 - "Mission Gamma" [07/19/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suze900 wrote:
I don't want any of them to die. I like them all. This is a soap opera, not a tragic opera, so nobody has to die. I just want the baddies to get their just desserts. No deaths!

I googled images for "just desserts" and this is what I found,

Is this what you had in mind?
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would probably also come up if you googled soooodeliciousawesome, Rob...I'm pretty sure.

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
CrzyStyx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suze900 wrote:
I don't want any of them to die. I like them all. This is a soap opera, not a tragic opera, so nobody has to die. I just want the baddies to get their just desserts. No deaths!

True. In soap operas, someone is presumed dead, returns a few weeks later, has amnesia, falls in love with the wrong person, get all the way up to the altar during the wedding, and then regains their memory.

Therefore, if this were a soap opera, there would be gunshots and Sarah falls. The gang is on the run when she returns as "Rochelle," guided by a mysterious note left in a purple monkey hand puppet. She falls in love with Spencer and they have a wonderful romance. Meanwhile, Daniel is off the side pouting and eventually tries to convince Sarah to come back to him. She slaps him and runs into Spencer's arms, at which point he proposes. At the wedding, when the priest asks who objects, Daniel crashes through the door. Sarah turns to him and faints. When she comes to, she has her memory back and declares her love for Daniel. The leave the chapel and a crushed Spencer leaves town only to return a year later, replaced by another actor. Sarah has a baby and believes it to be Spencer's, but chooses not to tell Daniel. When the baby becomes sick, it is discovered that the child is in fact Jonas'.

Ok, maybe I watch a little too much Days of Our Lives. Embarassed
TheMightyZan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suze900 wrote:

I wondered if I was the only one who caught that Smile glad I'm not! I loved that movie.

Must be a SuZANne thing (which I say because of your suze name) Wink
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrzyStyx wrote:
suze900 wrote:

True. In soap operas, someone is presumed dead, returns a few weeks later, has amnesia, falls in love with the wrong person, get all the way up to the altar during the wedding, and then regains their memory.

Therefore, if this were a soap opera, there would be gunshots and Sarah falls. The gang is on the run when she returns as "Rochelle," guided by a mysterious note left in a purple monkey hand puppet. She falls in love with Spencer and they have a wonderful romance. Meanwhile, Daniel is off the side pouting and eventually tries to convince Sarah to come back to him. She slaps him and runs into Spencer's arms, at which point he proposes. At the wedding, when the priest asks who objects, Daniel crashes through the door. Sarah turns to him and faints. When she comes to, she has her memory back and declares her love for Daniel. The leave the chapel and a crushed Spencer leaves town only to return a year later, replaced by another actor. Sarah has a baby and believes it to be Spencer's, but chooses not to tell Daniel. When the baby becomes sick, it is discovered that the child is in fact Jonas'.

hahahahahahaha. funny as hell.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrzyStyx wrote:
suze900 wrote:

that was beautiful... good job.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:

Hey look!
I'm Thor's Hammer!!

Congrats! I aspire to be an enthusiastic fan one day Cool
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suze900 wrote:

i agree with you nobody has to die.... except for spencer because i hate him soo much
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
Ok. I love sarah... and I even agreed with her in this video... lots.
they weirded me out.
I AM a geek, and I wouldn't have done what they did in the middle of a soccer field...
that sounded kinda odd...
anyway, I wouldn't have taken a gummy worm to be good at a game.
I definitely wouldn't have yelled anything like "EAT THE DOTS."
and I WOULD NOT consider it training. Either I am already good at this kind of game and I can just play at home...
or I am not. So be it. But I imagine Taylor is.
It was totally weird to me.
I love Spencer.
I just think it is odd that he is being taken seriously right now.
But hey, whatever...
I guess it helps develop his character or something like that.
It's interesting that they posted this vid so soon after the last one.

edit: Oh, and blade8r. I think we should get married. I love you. Even if you can't spell. lol.

umm married? you know im a dude right young 23 year old who is not in anyway a look a like of jonas.. love is such a strong word. i rather have fun and not take things so serious (pulling a sarah)

but that all set aside why is my speeling bad? and i agree i love sarah too.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blade8r wrote:

umm married? you know im a dude right young 23 year old who is not in anyway a look a like of jonas.. love is such a strong word. i rather have fun and not take things so serious (pulling a sarah)

Haha I was mostly kidding.
I just meant that ... what did I mean? oh my.
well it was something about my great amusement at what you said... and that we were on the same page in lonelygirl15 theory or whatever you want to call it.
anyway.
I wouldn't marry someone I don't know.
And I wouldn't marry Jonas either. (Even if that does make me strange...I mean as president of one of his fan clubs.)
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But they definately should NEVER EVER let Sarah sing again.

Her voice is awful when she sings..

Yours
New Voice of reason
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
blade8r wrote:

Haha I was mostly kidding.
I just meant that ... what did I mean? oh my.
well it was something about my great amusement at what you said... and that we were on the same page in lonelygirl15 theory or whatever you want to call it.
anyway.
I wouldn't marry someone I don't know.
And I wouldn't marry Jonas either. (Even if that does make me strange...I mean as president of one of his fan clubs.)

well i don't Love you either Liar

EDIT you know for being such a pro Sarah and daniel romance. im not even a member of the club.
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
suze900 wrote:

I googled images for "just desserts" and this is what I found,

Is this what you had in mind?

ROB. That is the Jonas or Sarah of desserts, depending on one's gender orientation.

ETA: but no, that's not what I want the baddies to get. This is what I want them to get.

Last edited by suze900 on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrzyStyx wrote:

Honey, they need to give you a script-writing job.
RedLionAle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, is it safe to assume at this point that we won't be getting a new video today? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: