Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatever Happened To lonelygirl15? NEW VIDEO June 16, 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
walrus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Talezine wrote:
Posted this in CLUES too...but it seems the conversation is also here...

Theory of M:

Based upon the following information on YouTube responses by M:

"Like, where were you when she needed you? (I know were I was, but we don't really need to talk about that right now.) Now she's like this. We did a bang-up job, didn't we"

and:

“But if I'm going to stick my neck out, I have to know that it's worth it. That you're here, that you're still resisting. That you're ready to fight and put it all on the line. Maybe then we might see more of each other.”

and:

The fact M knew that Daniel was being recorded...

What if -M- is really Michael Carruthers: The Elder who received Bree's blood during the ceremony? We KNOW where he was during the ceremony, and as an elder he would be sticking his neck out by letting us see these things. The "We did a bang-up job, didn't we" could refer to what the ORDER did to Bree, now how the community failed her. And, he would know Daniel is being watched. AND he would know the historical documents regarding the fall of the order that occurred after the resistance (see post I made on the e-mail).

WHY would Michael be helping us? That is where I am less clear. Maybe he has had a falling out with the order. Maybe this is a trap for Daniel? I am not sure. However, the cryptic hints make me think this may be a real possibility.

Cool theory. Definitely takes that "Well, I know where I was..." line into account. He could have been tricked into believing in the Order and has shifted his loyalties. Maybe "trait positive" blood does not work. Or maybe he has an illness and it doesn't work for him (like, if he has cancer or something). I guess that would be a little dark for LG15. But too dark for LG15 all growed up? I'm not sure. (Yes, that was a Rugrats reference)

Also, near the beginning of the description "M" says:
"something tells me you'll forgive me for breaking in here."
If M is being forgiven, he has likely been an enemy of the characters, which definetly fits for Bree's elder. Also, if he is "breaking in" that means he doesn't have normal access to the account.

Also, upon googling what "campsite rules" meant, it supposedly means leaving someone in better shape than you found them in a relationship.
Might connect to Bree somehow.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took that "something tells me you'll forgive me" to be specifically about the breaking in to Bree's account, not necessarily pointing to some prior antagonism. I read it as "Look, I know it's kind of terrible to hack a dead girl's account, but I think you'll forgive me when you see this..."
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Campsite rule. In any relationship, but particularly those with a large age and/or experience gap, the older partner/more experienced partner has the responsibility to leave the younger/less experienced partner in at least as good a state (emotionally and physically) as before the relationship

Meaning that the more experienced players in the LG15 world help the newbies. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: