Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome Back!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject: Welcome Back! Reply with quote

Hello!

I am Kellylen. I have been a LG15 fan from day 1. I have been involved in the forums, chat, and Maddison Atkins saga.

In my real life, I am almost 29 (in July!). I am from New Jersey.

I like all things science and healthcare and solving problems and puzzles!

I can't believe I started liking LG15 when I was 18 years old!

-K

Last edited by kellylen on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Talezine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

I'm Talezine, one of the "older" members (in age) on the boards.

I have been with LG15 since the beginning, when we were still trying to figure out if she was real and if the cult she was in was a danger to her. I enjoy solving puzzles and figuring out the metagame / story line.

I'm a college professor and teach in the medical sciences in my "real life". You most likely will hear some reference to my 5 moppets (children) if you are in IRC enough.

Welcome aboard, and remember that we are not truly paranoid if everyone IS out to get us...
solostinlost
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm Tyler.

I was probably 12 or 13 when I started watching LG15. I can remember hearing about it on the news and immediately being hooked. Obviously didn't participate much on the forum (...Suspiciously Absent...) but I was a kid that was somewhat scared of strangers on the internet. So I lurked big time.

Anyway now I'm an adult and 10 years went by real fast. I'm a filmmaker myself and actually used LG15 as an inspiration for my thesis film project which was a very similar transmedia web series.

I'm super excited about all of this and to get to know all of you. I work a lot so I'll be one of those people that catches up on lunch breaks and late at night but I'll do my best!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Broken Kid! I used to do a lot of things around here. I'm a big fan of Owen.

Just like a month ago or so, I was feeling nostalgic and did some searches and reading of past posts. And then this happened!
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Wintermute. I never went away Wink Love you all!

'vote 'mute in '16!
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys! I'm grace2_89 (Angie)! I started with LG15 just after it was "outed" in 2006... October I think was when I watched it for the first time. I was a comment-boarder (back when we had the comments section on lg15.com!) and then, when I joined HOOBS, I was a forumer for a loooong time. I watched all the way to the end of the Resistance. Tried the fan series', but I just couldn't get into them. (Sorry guys!)

I'm interested to see where this goes. Welcome back, everyone. Smile
kitsaber691
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! I go by kitsaber691. I'd been following LG15 for several months before I popped up in IRC in the fall of 2006 and the forums in early 2007. Similar to solostinlost, I was only 13 when I registered and generally kept my mouth shut. After all those years, I still love mucking around on my computer, but be warned - I have become a shameless Francophile.

Euro 2016 Status: Sad
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! People called me "JALG" during the good old days. I was in high school at the time. I also still have the audio of a phone call with Jonas that I got to take part in saved on my iTunes somewhere...

I'm now 27. I've just completed my master of science in speech language pathology. I grew up in NY but currently I live near Boston, MA.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Hi all! People called me "JALG" during the good old days. I was in high school at the time. I also still have the audio of a phone call with Jonas that I got to take part in saved on my iTunes somewhere...

I remember when that happened! Welcome back, JALG! Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

I remember when that happened! Welcome back, JALG! Smile

BK, thank you! Hope you are doing well =)
zwfwrestling
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was an early YouTuber that loved the personalities in 2006, didn't pay much attention to lg15 until "The Human Ransom" and Glenn took over for a while, still one of the greatest YouTube moments of all time. Unfortunately then the whole scandal involving him came about and it seemed to put a damper on the community, and shortly afterwards they decided to kill off Bree and not renew Jess's contract which was a colossal mistake IMO. I remember spending a lot of time here for almost 6 months or so. But eventually I lost interest after I kept hoping that maybe they might just bring back Bree and it never happened...until now! Feels like yesterday.....

I signed up at anchorcove after everything had wound down, milowent and modelmotion and obviously Jenni deserve a ton of credit for keeping the torch lit.

"JALG" I remember you, good to see you
$wagdaddyLuke
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Luke, didn't exactly watch from the start, my first experience with all this was seeing DaveDays "YouTube celeb diss" video back in like 06 or 07 when he referenced Lonelygirl15 and how he thought she died and found out it was fake, so I watched the finale when she "died" but didn't get what was happening, missed all the backstory so I just didn't bother watching all the hundreds of videos, it wasn't until 2012 when I decided to check out older "prehistoric" YouTube videos that I tried LG15 again and watched from start to finish, I got hooked, then the cliffhanger with Sarah betraying Jonas and Maggie followed by nothing was disappointing so I'm glad to see its making a comeback
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! I'm Julia. I got into LG15 in the fall of 2008, while the Resistance was going on. After it was confirmed they weren't making another season, I was always sad I'd gotten into it so late and hadn't gotten to participate in the fandom for very long. Not to mention how gutted I was over that cliffhanger! I'm so excited to be getting a second chance at being a part of this wild ride.

The timing is particularly impeccable for me, since a lot of my favourite shows have come to an end in the last couple of years - culminating with the final episode of Person of Interest coming up in a few days - and I've been waiting for another fandom to dive into like this. Since the news came out, I've just been rewatching LG15 from the beginning instead of getting around to all the other things I'm supposed to be watching.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, BrightSilence here.
So weird to be back, but it's exciting. And great to see all those familiar names! Let's do this!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zwfwrestling wrote:
I was an early YouTuber that loved the personalities in 2006, didn't pay much attention to lg15 until "The Human Ransom" and Glenn took over for a while, still one of the greatest YouTube moments of all time. Unfortunately then the whole scandal involving him came about and it seemed to put a damper on the community, and shortly afterwards they decided to kill off Bree and not renew Jess's contract which was a colossal mistake IMO. I remember spending a lot of time here for almost 6 months or so. But eventually I lost interest after I kept hoping that maybe they might just bring back Bree and it never happened...until now! Feels like yesterday.....

I signed up at anchorcove after everything had wound down, milowent and modelmotion and obviously Jenni deserve a ton of credit for keeping the torch lit.

"JALG" I remember you, good to see you

Thank you! I'm also glad to see Bree back =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: