Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome Back!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey friends, I hope I'm a little more articulate than 14/15 year old me was (my comment history is a cringe gold-mine).

Started watching LG15 a few videos before it was revealed to be staged. My favorite online obsession from back in the day. I held LG15 near and dear to my heart- actually wrote a 32 page paper on it and ARGs in my third year of university, haha.

Can't wait to get back to the cyber crackin' ways.

Twisted Evil
happilyeveradrianna
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:56 am    Post subject: Im brand new to this Reply with quote

Hello,
When lonelygirl15 came out, I was only 7 (2 months shy of 8) and didn't even know what YouTube was. I got into it recently from lizzie bennet diaries and other webseries because it's such legend in that corner of the internet. When I saw on Maxwell Glick's instagram that it was coming back, I was excited to be part of the fandom.
I like science and reading, and I'm about to embark on a double major in English and Astrophysics.
Anyway, hi :)
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Im brand new to this Reply with quote

happilyeveradrianna wrote:
Hello,
When lonelygirl15 came out, I was only 7 (2 months shy of Cool and didn't even know what YouTube was. I got into it recently from lizzie bennet diaries and other webseries because it's such legend in that corner of the internet. When I saw on Maxwell Glick's instagram that it was coming back, I was excited to be part of the fandom.
I like science and reading, and I'm about to embark on a double major in English and Astrophysics.
Anyway, hi Smile

Hi! Welcome! Very Happy
jessivitz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember how I got into LG15, but it was maybe about five or six years ago. It's such an amazing story and it paved the way for digital media marketing through storytelling. I'm about to head to school for public relations and advertising and I'm excited to see how this story plays out and that I get to be a part of it this time around!
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Meep Reply with quote

just saying

meep

for old times sake

e^(i*pi)=-1

I miss comments:)SmileSmile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again party people! Let's get this party restarted!!!
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Wow. I can't believe it's been 10 years. I'm one of the OG LG15 members. I was really big into OpAphid and for a short time was one of the OpAphid puzzle masters.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That feels weird to be back 10 years later! Modelmotion? Broken kid? Kellylen? Guys, you haven't aged a day! Very Happy
DeathsLie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone my name is Ashley although most everyone calls me Ashie though I've been a fan since about a month after the lonelygirl15 videos started (I even have a small Owen figurine on my wall ) I started off just watching then graduated to commenting and making friends in the site comments I then became a chatroom regular (before irc chat) and ended up becoming a chat room moderator (again before irc chat) I managed to stay in touch with a small number of people but lost touch with so many so I'm looking forward to the rebooting of the series and reconnecting with old friends! To this day I still say the lg15 fanbase has the best internet community everyone is always friendly and its great seeing everyone work together to solve clues I'm really looking forward to the revival

modelmotion wrote:
just saying

meep

for old times sake

e^(i*pi)=-1

I miss comments:)SmileSmile

Awww I was gonna say meep but ya beat me too it!! I gotta say it anyways for old times sake! MEEP! Laughing
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Wow! That feels weird to be back 10 years later! Modelmotion? Broken kid? Kellylen? Guys, you haven't aged a day! Very Happy

I am doing the happiest dance of all happy dances right now!!!!!
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:

Embarassed <3 Cool
BusyAsABree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man this forum site feels like home. It feels like the motherland. I have returned to my old stomping grounds, phpBB.

This is a new account because I cannot remember my old credentials, much less the email address I was using in high school. Hi! My name is actually Bree. Now that Bree is supposedly alive this is going to be interesting. I was around here back in the day and maybe I'll come across an old post and remember who I was. Either way, I'm very excited for what's in store.
SuperRad2
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys! It's great to see everyone here. I see so many familiar usernames Very Happy I can't wait to see where this goes again.

I don't know if anyone will remember me, but my name's Rosie, my username was SuperRad before but I couldn't get into it so I'm using this one. I remember when the LG15 videos were new, I got into them pretty close to the beginning. I was 16 then, and I can't believe how much time has passed, it still feel pretty fresh!
ir3act
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot begin to describe my joy and delight to see us all here again talking about LONELYGIRL15.
phisho
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. Went by phisho at least on the comment boards -- I'm starting to think maybe I didn't have a forum account at all. I went back through my emails and saw some from the website; I definitely received some PMs from a few of you. Good to see you again!

I don't remember exactly when I started watching, but I vividly remember the advertisements for the first 12-in-12 on Myspace. I'm guessing it was sometime around then, so I guess a year late. I just finished rereading The Story So Far on LGpedia and rewatching all of The Resistance.

I have the weirdest, strongest memories associated with LG15. The product placement shot of Icebreakers gum is burned into my brain. The Tachyon music will never leave me. While I'm talking about it, quick very belated shoutout to Seth Jacobs, who did some great work as music supervisor. I bought a few albums that were featured on The Resistance. And I don't know if he was involved, but I still listen to the Something for Rockets album that was given away for free with this episode.

I'm pretty sure getting updates from Sarah in Boston was the reason I signed up for Twitter. I avoided Snapchat for the longest time, but leave it to Daniel to draw me in.

Really excited to see where this goes from here, and really excited to connect with you guys once again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: