Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome Back!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dollface
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, WHAT. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw a new vid from LG15. Jesus, it's been so long. I missed the fun we all used to have refreshing and waiting for the new vids to be posted and chatting. Even the whinging when the videos were posted late has taken on a nostalgic hue lol.

I know we haven't really had any news in awhile, but I so hope this goes somewhere. I would be super sad to just not see them continue the next part of the story.

Anyway! Hi. Smile I'm happy to be back and to see more LG15. I feel ancient lol, but excited.
riverheights
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys! I'm new. I didn't watch back in 2006 but saw the new one pop up, researched and now have watched all of LG15 and the Resistance, and just started KateModern. I work in media and have a really strong interest in ARG and transmedia concepts so thought it was fascinating as a case study - and then got totally swept up in the story. Looking forward to being a part of this time around!
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! It's nice to see people joining the gang still. Smile You can also find us on freenode chat in #lg15chat, if you're interested.
kitsaber691
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riverheights wrote:
Hi Guys! I'm new. I didn't watch back in 2006 but saw the new one pop up, researched and now have watched all of LG15 and the Resistance, and just started KateModern. I work in media and have a really strong interest in ARG and transmedia concepts so thought it was fascinating as a case study - and then got totally swept up in the story. Looking forward to being a part of this time around!

Welcome! And I second Grace's suggestion.

Euro 2016 Status: Sad
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:43 am    Post subject: Here we go again. Reply with quote

So here we are again.

X
Way2CuriousReturns
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I see a Donnie Darko post on Facebook today and being that the bunny's name was Frank, it reminds me of Frank from Cassieiswatching. I go to Youtube and check out LG15 out of nostalgia and what do I find? A new Bree video! Then I see DanielBeast is back at it again as well! I'm ridiculously excited to see what they've got in store for us.

Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to log in here with my original account and had to make a new one, but I was mostly a lurker anyway. That said, I *was* the first person to post that Jonas had to be cannon. Laughing
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I am Abbie. I live in Portland Oregon. I also have a YouTube channel. The link is in my signature.

I have watched lg15 since pretty early on. I came in soon after it was revealed to be fake. I saw one video where it was just Bree talking to the camera and I thought it was stupid. Then I was suggested a video called LG15 IS FAKE and proceeded to watch all the videos. When On The Run came out I nearly shit myself that there would be a 4 minute long video. I am so happy it is back.
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way2CuriousReturns wrote:
So I see a Donnie Darko post on Facebook today and being that the bunny's name was Frank, it reminds me of Frank from Cassieiswatching. I go to Youtube and check out LG15 out of nostalgia and what do I find? A new Bree video! Then I see DanielBeast is back at it again as well! I'm ridiculously excited to see what they've got in store for us.

Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to log in here with my original account and had to make a new one, but I was mostly a lurker anyway. That said, I *was* the first person to post that Jonas had to be cannon. Laughing

Welcome back
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: