Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boss.jpg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at that wall:

Eyes and crosses everywhere.

That's also the only thing I can see in that weird reconstructed image: an eye on the left and a couple of black crosses.
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mnbeeler wrote:
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii620/Kayla_Beeler/tko_zpsuiuac5lw.jpg

there. The circles are the animals I saw. Like I said its just what i saw.

And now I just think you're reaching. lol Even seeing the circled things, I still don't see animals and stuff. lol
AngLSTM
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
mnbeeler wrote:

And now I just think you're reaching. lol Even seeing the circled things, I still don't see animals and stuff. lol

But that's ok. It's all part of the discovery process.
mnbeeler
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SivartAlappes wrote:
mnbeeler wrote:

like i said its just what i see.
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:

I see either a member of the fire gang or salacious crumb

Dead. I am dead.
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another theory, I also coloured in the faces that I saw and then...

Ringtailed possums are at the center of the image. This symbolises their centrality to the Order. This means that they are the original elders. They are the immortal 'ring' leaders of this cult. There eyes are also red, so they must love blood.

Fear the furry ones.
lg15panda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I successfully dusted off my old username! That took a while. I'm a little rusty and haven't done any ARG-related puzzles in years.

I do suspect that I see some MORSE CODE in that amalgamated photo. Particularly on that skinny line under the gray banner but above the black banner.

However, like I said I'm pretty rusty. After a cursory look I'm not sure what it could decode to.

Any takers?
Talezine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By evaluating the Gmail logo at the top, we were able to determine that this "okay boss" e-mail is from before 2010, NOT a recent exchange. Most likely highlighting what happened after the resistance when the FBI began to examine Verdas labs.

Reading this e-mail as a current event is thus misleading and wrong. It seems to be historical documents.

The medical report has a known date of 12-21-2010.

The question is, why does M want us to know this past history?
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talezine wrote:
By evaluating the Gmail logo at the top, we were able to determine that this "okay boss" e-mail is from before 2010, NOT a recent exchange. Most likely highlighting what happened after the resistance when the FBI began to examine Verdas labs.

Reading this e-mail as a current event is thus misleading and wrong. It seems to be historical documents.

The medical report has a known date of 12-21-2010.

The question is, why does M want us to know this past history?

Maybe to catch us up to date on what has happened since we last saw TAAG
LaurenB
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh Ive been staring at these images and I'm not getting anything else than what has already been spotted.
Henryangelmc
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey new to the series and found something but you guys probably know it.
the Dead hands Dead Stringencies is part of a poem called Ariel talking about a horse ( I think?) thats as far as I go anyway
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay played with the levels and then sharpened it and got a few letters that we were unable to see previously.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/kellylen/bossSharp_zpsg8g47c71.jpg~original Click this link to see it enlarged.
Shiori
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured I should log this for anyone who hasn't been following along in chat. I'd post it in Slack, but less people are in there than here, so...

Latest developments. Last night, Scorpo and I found some stuff, it could be a rabbit hole of nothingness, it could be relevant. Not sure yet.

1. Scorpo decided to do a youtube search for sudo ovaltine, and found this playlist. It's obviously out-of-universe, so ignore the WAPTEK video, but the long and short of it is that this guy did the exact same thing (search for sudo ovaltine) shortly after the video came out and found the few videos in the playlist, I guess they were all channel-linked to each other. Those are all now private, so we can't follow his tracks, unfortunately.
They all have a piece of boss.jpg as a user image, and the usernames spell out a sentence: "Sorry. Bad joke. Or. Maybe not. Who am I. To Say. Anyways. Hello. How. Are you doing. I'm Fine." They also are all shot in the same park. However, the videos were uploaded two days after Whatever Happened to lonelygirl15? Under normal circumstances, I'd ignore the videos because of the timestamps, but...

2. I dug around on Google+ and found all of these channels' users, each user image links directly to this imgur image. The thing to note about that image, though, is that it was posted the same day as the new video, not two days after like the mysterious videos. It's also got more whitespace than any of our copies of the boss.jpg image, which means it's not from us at least.

EDIT: Maybe not. Looks like this stuff was found by reddit users weeks ago.
Scorpo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Order of Emails Reply with quote

I've taken the time to go through and transcribe the emails in to what I believe to be chronological order.

{Marty} :
I’m not one to question people who know what they are doing but one of our labs was hit in the middle of the n
At least your Superior. I know that SHE knew

{‘We’} :
I spoke to her and yes she knew about it. There were never any protected assets there.
We felt it best to not create the appearance of impropriety by engaging in a costly clean-
We had nothing worth hiding there.

{Marty} :
I don’t really share your cavalier attitude toward federal law enforcement. I would like this to be taken seriously.
They don’t just kick down one door and go home. If they’re in for a penny they’re in for a pound. Advise.

{‘We’} :
We are aware of that and are moving protected assets to secur locations. They will not be dam
As far as our end, we know we are clean. You are not in any danger of indictment. You didn’t d

{Marty} :
What about personnel? If questioned authorities may find a vulnerability we didn’t anticipate

{‘We’} :
We are confident that will not be an issue.

{Marty} :
I think I should retain my own counsel to assess my personal liability in this

{‘We’} :
We would strongly advise against this. We have counsel that will handle any problems with the authori
relay anything to outside counsel.

{Marty} :
I’m sorry, but I’ve been in this business a long time a lot longer than you’ve been alive and I do not have that confidence.
I want to speak with HER directly.

{‘We’} :
Direct comm would CREATE a vulnerability

{Marty} :
I don’t care
Tell her to call me or I call my own damn lawyer

{‘We’} : (to the previously mentioned ‘She’)
I’m sorry I think I lost him

Conversation is now between Marty and ‘She’ who he addresses as Elder

{Elder} :
Marty,
Relax. You’re covered. Go home, eat a doughtnut, watch some breaking bad. If they do anything call us and we’ll send in the calvalry
Don’t ever demand to talk to me again

{Marty} :
Elder, I’m sorry for disturbing you, but I have to protect myself and my family
You know I’m loyal, but if you were going to cut your losses. I would be one of those people cut

{Elder} :
Marty,
I guess I wasn’t clear. I wasn’t making a request.
I agree that you should be protecting your family. Karen is watching jeopardy right now
Are we understanding each other?

{Elder} :
Marty, I know you’ve been staring at your laptop for the past hour. Are we clear or do I need to send a guy?

{Marty} :
There’s no need for that I understand
I will call if I need legal assistance

{Elder} :
Do me a favor and take the laptop out of our friend’s trunk. We’ll have to find someone else.

{Unidentified Person}
You got it. boss
greymouth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Distorted Video? Reply with quote

The image almost looks like distorted section of a video.

Similar to the distortion in the 'Token Letter' from the TribeTwelve and other ARG's.

So maybe the eye is the only thing we're supposed to get out of this? Maybe there is a video that contains this section in it, or a gif? Which can lead us to a new clue, closer to an answer. Maybe the phrase 'The first taste is free.' means more in this image.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: