Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Personal Apology to All

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ir3act
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: A Personal Apology to All Reply with quote

I'm really glad LONELYGIRL15 is back. It's been heartening to see the successful viewing figures and all the old hands and handles returning to the chat room and the forums. I'm especially grateful because I'm hoping that I can apologize to everyone.

When LG15 was at its height, I was a very active participant on the board and in the chat room and in Anchor Cove. I am sorry to say that I was suffering from a number of untreated mental illnesses and psychological shortcomings as well as numerous defects of character, empathy and integrity.

As a result, I treated people badly. I was abusive, dismissive, crude, rude and grossly inappropriate with others for triggering personal insecurities that were no one's problem but my own or for the crime of having opinions and tastes different from mine.

Cut to now: I've had a lot of psychotherapy and workshops on my behaviour and social skills since then. I'm as weird as ever, but I am no longer out to hurt people or take every opportunity to be upset or offended and I am ashamed and embarrassed by my past behaviour in this community.

I apologize completely and totally to neonlivgiraffe, SNL, modelmotion, ThaBeave, Chelsey, TheColorfulSwirl, Eleven, Jenni Powell, heyaja, CdnMatt, greggers, bex, Jessica Lee Rose, Becki Kregoski, Dejajeva and likely many, many more people whom I upset due to my abysmal conduct.

I think LONELYJOURNAL15 was an attempt to give something back, to show how I really felt about the fans and the show but couldn't express appropriately or properly back then due to my deficiencies.

Those days are behind me and I hope we can all start over just as LG15 is starting over, and if there's anything I can do to make the past right, please let me know here or in PM.

I feel worst about SNL whom I attacked constantly because he had the fairly innocuous preference of liking Order-oriented storylines. It troubles me especially because of his youth at the time.

I'm so sorry. None of that will happen again.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This takes a lot of courage to say. Good for you!

I'm really happy you're doing so well! Welcome back!
IsoTerminal2047
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:21 am    Post subject: No Reason Reply with quote

Like previous poster said it takes a lot of courage from deep inside to admit to wrongs you have made in the past, but it just that in the past. So move forward and enjoy life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: