Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First time watching, have some plot questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prufrockprep
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: First time watching, have some plot questions Reply with quote

I'd heard of lg15 back in the day but never watched it. I think I thought it was just a regular blog. Then I saw the Fine Bros video recently and found out it was scripted and had supernatural shit and it sounded interesting. So I've been watching it on and off, and I'm pretty far into it.

I don't really get why the elders need to kill people with the special blood. Can't they just take like a pint every few months instead of taking it all at once, won't they get more that way in the long-run? Also what happened with Jonas' parents? I guess they got brainwashed (why though?) but why would they have to leave behind their mansion/fortune?

I find myself missing the earlier episodes, when random people on youtube would get introduced (Gemma, Jonas, Taylor). Like I'm watching playlists, and then there's a random new person going "lol first blog / dorkiness." Also I like the random OpAphid videos. I don't really get them, but I'll make another thread about that.

EDIT: I finished season 3, wow that was awful. Not because of the low budget action, but because you could barely tell what was happening. Also there's no real resolution, good or bad or anything, it's just like "we give up." I know there's a sequel series but still, it's a sequel series, this one should have had more closure.

However, I am glad they fit in the rooftop mortal combat during sunset between Jonas and Lucy a few episodes earlier. (The following episode was pretty uncomfortable, though.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: