Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which exact characters does Anchor Cove have the rights?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
$wagdaddyLuke
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:47 am    Post subject: Which exact characters does Anchor Cove have the rights? Reply with quote

Obviously Anchor Cove has the rights to Bree, Daniel, Emma and I've heard Spencer but what is the status on the rights to Sarah, Jonas, Taylor and other semi regulars from the original series? Or Resistance characters?
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given that Jenni has said that LG15 and The Resistance are both canon, I'm assuming that they have the rights to any and all of those characters, except for Tachyon/OpAphid/Brother, whose status remains unknown.
$wagdaddyLuke
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Outbreak given Spencer's role in the finale and the reference to Tachyon having Jonas?

Or The Misfits?
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the legal status of the "Outbreak" characters (I didn't watch the TSIY series, so I don't know what the exact agreement was between those creators and the LG15 Creators), but I know that it and "Misfits" are no longer canon, as Jenni stated here. Given that Logan co-created both "Misfits" and "Anchor Cove", I assume his character could show up, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: