Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW VIDEO: M posting on danielbeast
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamiex112
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:39 pm    Post subject: NEW VIDEO: M posting on danielbeast Reply with quote

WE GOT A NEW VIDEO!
Well, not new new, it's footage from the drop. Posted by M on daniel's channel.
Thought I'd start a thread and see if anyone can find anything else in the video?
Think this is a sign that it's starting officially!!!

M definitely wants us to know they are watching and have taken over Daniels channel. Really awful at the hacking stuff, hope you guys uncover more!
kitsaber691
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.lg15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=459231#459231

How to find annotations manually, courtesy of giddeanx!

Euro 2016 Status: Sad
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/annotations_invideo?features=0&legacy=1&video_id=dy-56Btl9yQ

For this vid.

X
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do are there any files in the annotations or just text? I only saw text in the source code.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ps I still don't trust M.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so there are two links in there. One to http://lg15.com/mother/Crash%20Overrun%20-%20Prologue.wav
and another to http://lg15.com/mother/thecodewordis.7z

The first sounds like Daniel. I have tried to use deep sound but i have had no luck with Rochambeau.

Rochambeau does open the thecodewordis.7z in 7zip. It contains another zip with the same name and an image titled yep-hello.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wffoxcis8vib5gs/thecodewordis.7z
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqe18t03hoovmt7/yep-hello.jpg

I have opened the zip. inside it contains another copy of yep-hello. Maybe a mistake but it is hard to host two copies of a file with the same name.

X
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prologue Wav transcript:

[Door shuts, handling camera noises, deep sigh. more handling camera noises]

[Male voice]
What is this? Crash could only think that the trio of words and nefarious (various?) permutations as she felt the darkness envelop her. She was awake but she lacked motor function, her eyes wide shut. Is this what she feared all along?

"Are you sure shes asleep?" asked a voice off to her right. Male, deep. She'd heard him before but couldn't place where. Her equilibrium was off. A probable consequence of the cocktail of drugs she must have been given whilst she was undergoing Deedee's activation.

This is what she was warned about. After the months of constructing her someone came to say that no, Crash couldn't have Deedee to herself. Deedee was too powerful, too special. The AI did not belong to her, although it came from her. Just as Deedee had opened Crash up to so many possibilities, the man came.

Indeed Crash became awakened as Deedee started to take shape. And Crash had gone from a simple brilliant programmer to a will-worker, a reality hacker that could imprint her paradigm on the world. She could throw her own consciousness across vast distances. And it was only a matter of time before she could physically teleport. 'Correspondence,' they told her, that was the sphere of magic she knew best. The Crash always thought it would be her and Deedee (not?) going on this journey together.

"Even if she isn't, she can't do a damn thing." A second, completely foreign voice responded to the first. This man was older, much older. And not American. Crash couldn't place the accent. They rummaged around her room, which was a jumble of wires and circuit boards and the beep beep beep of her EKG. She liked to hear it when she was jacked into the digital web so that there was something outside that would remind her that she was flesh and blood.

They were the Technocracy, the NWO, the men in black who would never let you fly so close to the sun, even if you could hack it. They had spoken to crash once before, though she didn't realise it until this very moment. They wanted the AI. Deedee was special. They were willing to give and inordinate amount of money to Crash, and although she wasn't wealthy, the intellectual property was always more important than a briefcase full of cash. But the men in black were going to take Deedee anyway.

She listened to them pick up the necessary equipment. A small talk of thieves in the night, and then just like that they were gone. Crash was alone. She could literally turn water into wine but she couldn't move her hand, couldn't open her eyes to at least look upon the people who took her greatest creation.

The voices. She would remember the voices. She would find them, however long it took.

[clothes rustling, door clicks]
[Whispered]
(They're waiting for you in the bus?)
(They're waiting for you boss?)
(They'll work for you boss?)
(There are three of us?)
(There were three of us?)

No idea on that last bit, I slowed it down and made it louder http://allsprouts.tumblr.com/post/151146686893/the-crash-prologue-ending, but the American accent is hard to understand sometime. Help?
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The audio doesn't sound like Daniel to me.

Good work on finding unlocking all the files! My early morning brain only spotted one of the links, and couldn't even get the file to open properly.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:

You know, my gut says that M is on our side, but...following somebody, filming them without their permission, and (repeatedly?*) hacking their account is not the best way to build trust.

(*I'm a bit confused. I assumed that M had to hack into Daniel's account to put the "Can we confur, sir?" annotation on the last video. So I would've thought that Daniel would change his passwords then. But her comments about "update your passwords" and "it took me five seconds to guess" indicates that this is the first time she's done this? Am I getting this wrong?)

I am very interested in that blonde lady in the white dress that we see several times in Dark Delicacies. Anybody else?
(Useless aside: on first watch, I thought it might be Lucy, but I doubt it.)
elliegrace28
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:26 am    Post subject: the wav transcript Reply with quote

Guys, it sounds a lot like they are talking about Bree's ceremony in the audio file on the annotation. Does anyone agree? When they take her at the end of the video of her ceremony from lg15 season 1 finale, she had no motor function and daniel and jonas thought she was dead..... this is crazy
elliegrace28
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: I am convinced this is talking about Bree's ceremony Reply with quote

MaboshiHotaru wrote:
Prologue Wav transcript:

[Door shuts, handling camera noises, deep sigh. more handling camera noises]

[Male voice]
What is this? Crash could only think that the trio of words and nefarious (various?) permutations as she felt the darkness envelop her. She was awake but she lacked motor function, her eyes wide shut. Is this what she feared all along?

"Are you sure shes asleep?" asked a voice off to her right. Male, deep. She'd heard him before but couldn't place where. Her equilibrium was off. A probable consequence of the cocktail of drugs she must have been given whilst she was undergoing Deedee's activation.

This is what she was warned about. After the months of constructing her someone came to say that no, Crash couldn't have Deedee to herself. Deedee was too powerful, too special. The AI did not belong to her, although it came from her. Just as Deedee had opened Crash up to so many possibilities, the man came.

Indeed Crash became awakened as Deedee started to take shape. And Crash had gone from a simple brilliant programmer to a will-worker, a reality hacker that could imprint her paradigm on the world. She could throw her own consciousness across vast distances. And it was only a matter of time before she could physically teleport. 'Correspondence,' they told her, that was the sphere of magic she knew best. The Crash always thought it would be her and Deedee (not?) going on this journey together.

"Even if she isn't, she can't do a damn thing." A second, completely foreign voice responded to the first. This man was older, much older. And not American. Crash couldn't place the accent. They rummaged around her room, which was a jumble of wires and circuit boards and the beep beep beep of her EKG. She liked to hear it when she was jacked into the digital web so that there was something outside that would remind her that she was flesh and blood.

They were the Technocracy, the NWO, the men in black who would never let you fly so close to the sun, even if you could hack it. They had spoken to crash once before, though she didn't realise it until this very moment. They wanted the AI. Deedee was special. They were willing to give and inordinate amount of money to Crash, and although she wasn't wealthy, the intellectual property was always more important than a briefcase full of cash. But the men in black were going to take Deedee anyway.

She listened to them pick up the necessary equipment. A small talk of thieves in the night, and then just like that they were gone. Crash was alone. She could literally turn water into wine but she couldn't move her hand, couldn't open her eyes to at least look upon the people who took her greatest creation.

The voices. She would remember the voices. She would find them, however long it took.

[clothes rustling, door clicks]
[Whispered]
(They're waiting for you in the bus?)
(They're waiting for you boss?)
(They'll work for you boss?)
(There are three of us?)
(There were three of us?)

No idea on that last bit, I slowed it down and made it louder http://allsprouts.tumblr.com/post/151146686893/the-crash-prologue-ending, but the American accent is hard to understand sometime. Help?
elliegrace28
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree!! The lady in white was very off

WriterGirl wrote:
kellylen wrote:

You know, my gut says that M is on our side, but...following somebody, filming them without their permission, and (repeatedly?*) hacking their account is not the best way to build trust.

(*I'm a bit confused. I assumed that M had to hack into Daniel's account to put the "Can we confur, sir?" annotation on the last video. So I would've thought that Daniel would change his passwords then. But her comments about "update your passwords" and "it took me five seconds to guess" indicates that this is the first time she's done this? Am I getting this wrong?)

I am very interested in that blonde lady in the white dress that we see several times in Dark Delicacies. Anybody else?
riverheights
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:
kellylen wrote:

Maybe he didn't update them well enough. :/
B3KHelper
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:18 am    Post subject: I agree!! Reply with quote

elliegrace28 wrote:
Guys, it sounds a lot like they are talking about Bree's ceremony in the audio file on the annotation. Does anyone agree? When they take her at the end of the video of her ceremony from lg15 season 1 finale, she had no motor function and daniel and jonas thought she was dead..... this is crazy

That's exactly what i was thinking when listening to it. I absolutely agree. now i the question is, who is this about?
elliegrace28
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: I agree!! Reply with quote

B3KHelper wrote:
elliegrace28 wrote:

That's exactly what i was thinking when listening to it. I absolutely agree. now i the question is, who is this about?

I think M is leading us to Jonas. I'm not sure if I trust M though, because she//he could be trying to lead Daniel and Emma to Jonas only to have Emma taken by the order.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: