Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

It explains the homeschooling, the strictness of her parents, and that they don't want her de-viled by Daniel, who they call "Beast", which is Christian for "Anti-Christ". Very interesting stuff!

Also, when I was a kid I was in Christian School. You wouldn't believe what they used to teach us Bible stories - Yes, none other than HAND PUPPETS!!! And what does Brie always have in her room, always lying around and always using them? HAND PUPPETS!

Unmistakably Christian, the special ceremony is probably her confirmation or baptism, or maybe she is having the laying on of hands.
Plurp
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sock puppets? Well, that clinches it. I've never heard of anyone else who uses sock puppets.
malan89
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Thanks, Johnny Reply with quote

I don't think her parents are so crazy anymore. It seems they just want to protect their daughter from Daniel. Daniel is the occulist/devil worshipper/Crowley lover--NOT BREE!
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love de-viled eggs.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
I love de-viled eggs.

Hmmm...that sounds suspiciously like an anagram!

seeded glove vigil
gelded evils vie go
deeds give vile log

Oh man, this whole thing is starting to warp my mind! Smile
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah wow, the word beast isn't used that often. :O

Beast and puppet. Good investigative work.

<3 Danielbeast <3
chicaleek
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was a tiny tot and attended Sunday School, they'd use puppets to send out a message to the children.

^Check out her videos @ www.youtube.com/user/chicaleek
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Unmistakably Christian, the special ceremony is probably her confirmation or baptism, or maybe she is having the laying on of hands.

We have already established that Bree is not Christian. She has said so herself in an e-mail conversation via YT to Virgina Heffernan. So Christianity is out.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Mirage wrote:
I love de-viled eggs.

Hmmm...that sounds suspiciously like an anagram!

seeded glove vigil
gelded evils vie go
deeds give vile log

Oh man, this whole thing is starting to warp my mind! Smile

Crap...he's onto me....*whistles*
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

We have already established that Bree is not Christian. She has said so herself in an e-mail conversation via YT to Virgina Heffernan. So Christianity is out.

Sorry, but that's impossible, as most of the other people posting on this board have said.

The facts are this:
1. Bree is VERY religious
2. Bree is to keep pure
3. Bree has a Bible on her desk
4. Bree is not allowed to date Daniel (she sneaks out)
5. Bree is going to be in a ceremony that her parents know about
6. Bree goes to Christian camp
7. Bree's parents are Christians

Those are the facts from the videos. If Bree were not a Christian, she wouldn't be so religious. I know some people are joking around calling her a "Satanist" or "Thelemiac" and stuff, but those are the Trolls and the Shills, trying to throw off innocent people like you.

The fact is, if you just look how she looks, she's a pure young teenage girl. In Satanism and Thelemiasm they woudln't have such a thing, they either sacrifice their virgins or they de-vile or de-flower them. Also, she has the appearance and dress code of a Christian. She wears modest clothes, even a modest bathing suit to go swimming. She has no pearcings or tattoos. She doesn't say swear words, she doesn't smoke or drink or watch bad movies in the movie theaters.

Also, she's homeschooled, you know who homeschools their kids the most? Christians. If she was a Satanist or Thelimiac like others say, she'd be in Pubic School, where she'd be more comfortable because they teach Homosexuality, Abortions, Evolution, and all sorts of anti-Christian stuff. Why would her parents not send her there if they were Satanic?

If she was a Satanist, she's swear and drink and smoke, and do drugs. She would also be whore-ish, dressing like a Slutt. If you ever see the "Gothic" girls nowadays, that's what she'd look like, those are the daughters of satanists and thelemiacs. The popular Singer Maryann Manson made the look popular about 5 years ago or so, and Satanist kids took it as their own.

I'm sorry you've been so fooled, bud. The fact is that she is a Fundamentalist Christian, as some have pointed out they even know her Church is the Plymouth New England Brethrens Church. That's Ultra-Fundamentlist Christian.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this, and why you ever believed she is a Satanist, LOLMAO!!!
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

Sorry, but that's impossible, as most of the other people posting on this board have said.

The facts are this:
2. Bree is to keep pure

Those are the facts from the videos. If Bree were not a Christian, she wouldn't be so religious. I know some people are joking around calling her a "Satanist" or "Thelemiac" and stuff, but those are the Trolls and the Shills, trying to throw off innocent people like you.

The fact is, if you just look how she looks, she's a pure young teenage girl. In Satanism and Thelemiasm they woudln't have such a thing, they either sacrifice their virgins or they de-vile or de-flower them. Also, she has the appearance and dress code of a Christian. She wears modest clothes, even a modest bathing suit to go swimming. She has no pearcings or tattoos.

So you're saying only bad ass Satanists have tattoos or piercings?

Quote:
She doesn't say swear words, she doesn't smoke or drink or watch bad movies in the movie theaters.

Er....I hate to correct you here, but I know Christians who do all of those things.

Quote:
Also, she's homeschooled, you know who homeschools their kids the most? Christians. If she was a Satanist or Thelimiac like others say, she'd be in Pubic School, where she'd be more comfortable because they teach Homosexuality, Abortions, Evolution, and all sorts of anti-Christian stuff.

Whoah whoah whoah whoah. Dude, I cant even BEGIN to start with what I find wrong with this paragraph. Evil or Very Mad Look, it's PUBLIC school. And all those other facts are complete crap. Sorry to throw it out there, but there you go. Bullshit.

Quote:
Why would her parents not send her there if they were Satanic?

If she was a Satanist, she's swear and drink and smoke, and do drugs. She would also be whore-ish, dressing like a Slutt.

I swear like a sailor. I drink as well. I...used to smoke, quit last week. I've done my fair share of drugs. I'm a HUGE whor....er....*ahem*

Are YOU calling ME a Satanist? Confused

Quote:
If you ever see the "Gothic" girls nowadays, that's what she'd look like, those are the daughters of satanists and thelemiacs. The popular Singer Maryann Manson made the look popular about 5 years ago or so, and Satanist kids took it as their own.

You have no idea what you're talking about, placing satanism next to Thelema. End of story.

Quote:
I'm sorry you've been so fooled, bud. The fact is that she is a Fundamentalist Christian, as some have pointed out they even know her Church is the Plymouth New England Brethrens Church. That's Ultra-Fundamentlist Christian.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this, and why you ever believed she is a Satanist, LOLMAO!!!

I'm sorry I'm putting the time and effort into responding to this, but dude, this is one f-ed up post right here.
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

The facts are this:
2. Bree is to keep pure

The fact is, if you just look how she looks, she's a pure young teenage girl. In Satanism and Thelemiasm they woudln't have such a thing, they either sacrifice their virgins or they de-vile or de-flower them. Also, she has the appearance and dress code of a Christian. She wears modest clothes, even a modest bathing suit to go swimming. She has no pearcings or tattoos. She doesn't say swear words, she doesn't smoke or drink or watch bad movies in the movie theaters.

Also, she's homeschooled, you know who homeschools their kids the most? Christians. If she was a Satanist or Thelimiac like others say, she'd be in Pubic School, where she'd be more comfortable because they teach Homosexuality, Abortions, Evolution, and all sorts of anti-Christian stuff. Why would her parents not send her there if they were Satanic?

If she was a Satanist, she's swear and drink and smoke, and do drugs. She would also be whore-ish, dressing like a Slutt. If you ever see the "Gothic" girls nowadays, that's what she'd look like, those are the daughters of satanists and thelemiacs. The popular Singer Maryann Manson made the look popular about 5 years ago or so, and Satanist kids took it as their own.

Woah there, talk about stereotypes. I'm assuming you've never been to public school and don't know any Christians or Satanists.

Also, the majority of (not saying all) goth kids are daughters and sons of parents involved in more mainstream religions. I was into all that stuff (well, not the Satanism part, but I was into pagan religions) when I was a teenager, and my parents were Baptist and Catholic respectively. The majority of kids who get into that stuff are actually rebelling against their parents. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the kids of parents involved in Satanism rebelled by joining a Christian church group, to tell you the truth.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:

Just a suggestion. We're all posting our theories here. You don't shoot down anyone's theories, regardless of how silly you think they are. And, before you start posting theory as fact, you should research the issue. Bree has stated she is not Christian. Therefore, it's a given.

Quote:
The facts are this:
2. Bree is to keep pure

1. Are you saying people of other religions aren't very religious?
2. How is this unique to Christianity? Muslim faiths, for example, don't allow premarital sex.
3. Are you aware that other faiths (LTS, Muslim, Jewish) use elements of the Bible? And we have yet to see a bible...so why do yo uassume this.
4. Why is this related to religion at all? Plenty of non-religious people have strict parents.
5. Why is this a fact of Christianity?
6. WRONG. Never stated it was a Christian camp.
7. WRONG. Never stated.

Quote:
Those are the facts from the videos. If Bree were not a Christian, she wouldn't be so religious.

This statement proves you know very little about any religious beliefs outside of Christianity. People of other faiths are "very religious". Silly to say that a Muslim or Jew or Buddhist is not very religious.

Quote:
Also, she has the appearance and dress code of a Christian. She wears modest clothes, even a modest bathing suit to go swimming. She has no pearcings or tattoos. She doesn't say swear words, she doesn't smoke or drink or watch bad movies in the movie theaters.

Again, nothing to do with Christianity, but rather strict parents. Look at the dress that women of Muslim faiths are required to wear, and tell me that's not conservative! Geesh.

Quote:
The popular Singer Maryann Manson made the look popular about 5 years ago or so, and Satanist kids took it as their own.

Do a few web searches before posting so you don't sound so silly. Marilyn Manson.

Quote:

No one ever said Satanist. Again, read the posts and the related links before posting. And again, do not state your theories or other theories as facts. Especially when you can't back it up with anything based on the videos we're actually talking about.

I appreciate your theories. I was just trying to share information posted many times: she is not Christian. There is no debate in this, as she said it herself.
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree does curse! She dropped the F-bomb during a fight with Daniel (I think)

Why would a Fundamentalist Christian have a picture of Aleister Crowley (described as the "wickedest man in Britain" by a then very Christian society)on her bookshelf, with candles underneath?

Why would a fundamentalist Christian be so concerned that people would take her beliefes the wrong way refuse to state what her religion is?

Why would a fundamentalist Christian take such a prfound interest in Science and space? Surely, if everything was created as it was stated in the bible there would be no need for her to study these subjects, and her views on science would be more that it is a way for God to throw off the none believers, rather than taking such a huge interest in it?

Why would a Fundamentalist Christian be attending a hugley secretive and mysterious ceremony on October the 10th (or around then) tell me, what Christian ceremony is there on the 10th of October?

Why would a fundamentalist Christian describe the equinox as her "favourite celebration" of the year? Christians don't celebrate the equinox in that way. Infact, I would imagine Fundamentalist Christians to be opposed to the paganistic side of this celebration.

That's just a few things wrong with your argument, explain all of them and maybe I might believe you...
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I just read some more of JerseyJohnny's posts and he's a total joker, no need for anyone to get worked up Very Happy Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: