Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How My Parents Met (10/01/2006)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to me, it looks like there's a thin metal bottle standing to the left of the center person. it obscures the far left person more than it obscures where the middle person should be, but she (the middle person in white) is not there. i don't see anything standing in front of where SHE should be.

edited twice cuz i'm dumb (sp, then clarification)
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:

It definatly looks like a bottle in front of the picture. A Tall, slim one with what looks like a silver cap. It looks to have a label on it. Impossble to make out.

played with this in Photoshop and is is what I get

Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
minsky wrote:

It definatly looks like a bottle in front of the picture. A Tall, slim one with what looks like a silver cap. It looks to have a label on it. Impossble to make out.

played with this in Photoshop and is is what I get

wow that's good. ok so it looks like a water bottle but i still stand behind my observation that the middle person's missing.
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will agree with Hannahbee. It looks like a poland spring bottle, from the green label, but the middle person, wearing white, appears to be missing from this latest snapshot.
katiegirl15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I noticed the middle person was gone too. Weird. It either looks covered up by a piece of cardboard or photoshopped out or something. Very odd.
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are two two compare. one from this vid

and one from "My First kiss"

looks gone to me, I just notice though that the bottle is in both pics.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are different pictures...the person on the left has on different clothing I think. It's hard to say but the tie might be a different color that the person on the right is wearing..

Yes..the are different pictures..look at the upper right part of the man on the rights shirt....the space between the tie and the coat is larger in one picture compared to the other.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
I think they are different pictures...the person on the left has on different clothing I think. It's hard to say but the tie might be a different color that the person on the right is wearing..

Yes..the are different pictures..look at the upper right part of the man on the rights shirt....the space between the tie and the coat is larger in one picture compared to the other.

In the two vid's the angle that the pics are viewed is slightly diffrent, That might be why they look like diffrent pic's. What do you reakon?
justapix
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:

you guys are looking at that picture too much

the "tie" movement is most likely do to the fact that this is a computer representation of a picture and the tie is only a couple of pixels big, so if the tie in "real" life is in between two pixels it will approximate where the tie is, that means move the tie to one pixel or another, and that is why in one picture the tie appears in a different place.

That will also explain why the person in the middle of the picture appears gone. If u look close u can still see the person's head, but it also looks like the shadow from the bottle of water is distorting things and that why it looks like she is gone.

lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
lordgreystoke422 wrote:

In the two vid's the angle that the pics are viewed is slightly diffrent, That might be why they look like diffrent pic's. What do you reakon?

No..you guys are just Myopic...it's two different pictures.
Explain why the guy on the left has a Dark strip down his front and appears younger than the guy in the other picture on the left that doesn't seem to have a dark strip.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does anyone find it strange that she looks down very noticably right after she says "so, I have a big day..."

Could this have anything to do with the hypothetical "doctor's appointment" that Daniel mentions in "Where are they going?"
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the photo difference right away, too.
The guy in the center looks either edited out (in the vid) or perhaps cut out (which would explain the brown look, becauase of the cardboard behind picture frames). I'm just not sure the change is because of the bottle being there, but I guess it could be. Teenagers sometimes cut people that they are mad at out of pictures.....not sure if this would mean that though.

I recall reading the comments on You-Tube and either Bree or Daniel said the photo was of her uncles or something?
Charlotte Eve
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it is the same pic, just distortion through the cam that has made this middle figure seem to "disappear". Lighting has changed in the room too, making the picture appear different in both colour and total appearance. I did explain this in one of the 1st posts, gone unread I presume.

Justapix is right; well explained and highlighted.

PS: My degree is in Photography, I'm pretty good with images...
xyzzy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"sparks flew,
doves cried,
sun set,
the wind blew"

That's some pretty frightening romantic imagery. No?
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They photos do look different. Maybe it is just as simple as the original one on set broke.

Or maybe someone found the set (it was filmed at the house of someone involved in filming, right?) and stole some memoribilia. Has anyone checked ebay?

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: