Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Where Are They Going?" [10-01-06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:

Just as the steeled knife is about to be thrust into Bree's chest, Daniel bursts upon the scene demanding her release. A score of dark-robed participants surrounds Daniel, ready to overpower him by their sheer number. Daniel snickers as they close in on him, as though he harbors a secret advantage over the revelers. As Bree's oppressors lunge for Daniel, his body convulses and collapses upon the ground. From within the writhing mess of flesh upon the ground, burts forth a host of small felted purple forms. Within moments, dozens of violet colored simian shaped, magically animated pieces of fabric ravage the teaming throngs of dark cultists.

The only thing the knife cut that night, was the ropes that held the virgin in bondage.

Now that is what I call an ending. Are you sure you are not one of the creators. LOL
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:

Just as the steeled knife is about to be thrust into Bree's chest, Daniel bursts upon the scene demanding her release. A score of dark-robed participants surrounds Daniel, ready to overpower him by their sheer number. Daniel snickers as they close in on him, as though he harbors a secret advantage over the revelers. As Bree's oppressors lunge for Daniel, his body convulses and collapses upon the ground. From within the writhing mess of flesh upon the ground, burts forth a host of small felted purple forms. Within moments, dozens of violet colored simian shaped, magically animated pieces of fabric ravage the teaming throngs of dark cultists.

The only thing the knife cut that night, was the ropes that held the virgin in bondage.

I assume it's the presence of Purple Monkey that allows this scene a PG rating? Wink [/img]
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:

So um, in your story... What's Daniel wearing?

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kilgoretroutlovesyou wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
Just as the steeled knife is about to be thrust into Bree's chest, Daniel bursts upon the scene demanding her release. A score of dark-robed participants surrounds Daniel, ready to overpower him by their sheer number. Daniel snickers as they close in on him, as though he harbors a secret advantage over the revelers. As Bree's oppressors lunge for Daniel, his body convulses and collapses upon the ground. From within the writhing mess of flesh upon the ground, burst forth a host of small felted purple forms. Within moments, dozens of violet colored simian shaped, magically animated pieces of fabric ravage the teaming throngs of dark cultists.

Would you prefer that his clothing, after having pressed through thick brush and brambles, had been tattered to ribbons that barely covered his frame?
looking4answers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it just me or does bree's helper look a little angry when talking to her? just wondering if anyone else might see that as well.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking4answers wrote:
is it just me or does bree's helper look a little angry when talking to her? just wondering if anyone else might see that as well.

I don't think so.
I mean, Bree doesn't look upset when they are talking.
That just might be her look

Taylor is Love; Sarah is Love; Spencer is Love
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picture Daniel, getting a robe, and disguising himself as a priest or something so he can get close to Bree in the ceremony, and just before a knife is thrusted into Bree's chest, Daniel leaps at the evil priest and knocks him down, then he grabs Bree and they make a run for it.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how romantic!
ahaha

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BadState
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
I picture Daniel, getting a robe, and disguising himself as a priest or something so he can get close to Bree in the ceremony, and just before a knife is thrusted into Bree's chest, Daniel leaps at the evil priest and knocks him down, then he ...

... pulls the mask off the priest. Everyone gasps.

"It's old man Witherspoon!" Daniel exclaims.

"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

"Rooby Dooby Dooooo!"
jill2009
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how he says "It's been like two hours" and yet the position of the sun doesn't change.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jill2009 wrote:
I like how he says "It's been like two hours" and yet the position of the sun doesn't change.

I didn't notice that, but that is kind of funny

kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
kilgoretroutlovesyou wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
Just as the steeled knife is about to be thrust into Bree's chest, Daniel bursts upon the scene demanding her release. A score of dark-robed participants surrounds Daniel, ready to overpower him by their sheer number. Daniel snickers as they close in on him, as though he harbors a secret advantage over the revelers. As Bree's oppressors lunge for Daniel, his body convulses and collapses upon the ground. From within the writhing mess of flesh upon the ground, burst forth a host of small felted purple forms. Within moments, dozens of violet colored simian shaped, magically animated pieces of fabric ravage the teaming throngs of dark cultists.

Would you prefer that his clothing, after having pressed through thick brush and brambles, had been tattered to ribbons that barely covered his frame?

It's frightening how much that pleases me. Let us never speak of this again.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's weird how bree always seems to be so positive about her helper when she's talking about her, calling her her friend, and now in this new one saying she puts her completely at ease, but she never really looks happy at all when they're together in Daniel's videos. her body language is all wrong for just hanging out with a buddy, even if it is a well-respected, mentor-ish type of buddy. something about bree's vids lately just isn't ringing true at all.

PS i've been paying much more attention to cassieiswatching than this so i don't know how much of this has been said, but since it's just my ramblings and theories... and we're talking about daniel being half naked anyway... i figured it couldn't hurt to share.
calphilips
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: gamejacking Reply with quote

Quote:
PS i've been paying much more attention to cassieiswatching than this

I don't mean this as a personal attack, but that is the feeling I have been getting for a little while now.. The creators have stated that CiW is not part of the plot, yet many of the posters here spend much more time postulating about Cassies encryptions than the plight of Bree..
Or of Daniel for that matter..
I was out for the evening and did some thinking, and I wanted to come back and post in defense of Daniel, not for his actions, but for his concern..
Question.. Is it possible to reach out to Daniel through messages? and to encourage him to change his approach...? i.e. you win more flies with honey....
Anyway, maybe I'm just bitter about all the brainiacs cyphering all the code and stuff... but I think the LG15 plot has been hijacked by this CiW stuff, and the dark side of CiW is bleeding over here into what twjaniak has attempted to reassure us was to be a G/PG plot..

Any ideas on contacting/ influencing Daniel?[/quote]
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:

Sounds like a winner to me!!! Wink That's what I call fanservice!

Also -- regarding the position of the sun not changing.

The metareason, I'm sure, was not to have to make Yousef wait about for a couple of hours. So it's probably just a handwave.

BUT if you wanted, you could also fanwank this that Lucy wasn't waiting out there for two hours *at all.* Daniel already knows that Bree saw his earlier stalker video, and now out of spite or desperation is trying to mess with her and make her nervous about Lucy. We see in Bree's newest response that she doesn't appear fazed by Daniel's off the cuff "what is lucy doing sitting around for two hours" comment. Perhaps Bree *also* noticed that the sun position didn't change at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: