Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Twin Peaks fan overlap

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luma
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Twin Peaks fan overlap Reply with quote

I was simply curious about lonelygirl15 fandom that might perhaps overlap Twin Peaks fandom... Common fans, please do respond! Smile
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't you seen someone has as their signature
Cassie killed Laura whaterver her name was?
I think I have seen a Avatar or 2 as well..

We need to get George Lucifer..err I mean Norri(both deal names deal with light bringing not that I spelled Norri right.) from coast to coast...or even get the old master Art Bell to do a show on this...Cassie is right up Coast to Coast fan's alleys

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KC
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Twin Peaks fan overlap Reply with quote

luma wrote:
I was simply curious about lonelygirl15 fandom that might perhaps overlap Twin Peaks fandom... Common fans, please do respond! Smile

Yep!

I wonder where Evil or Very Mad BOB http://www.twinpeaks.org/archives/images/gifs/bob.gif Evil or Very Mad is now...With Bree, Cassie or Daniel?

I have the two complete series on tape (and about all David Lynch's
movies), and have
'The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer' in my hands

KC
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first thing I thought of when I heard about Lonelygirl15 was Twin Peaks, and Silent Hill [which was inspired by Twin Peaks]. My signature, avatar and username are all from Twin Peaks as well.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackburne wrote:
The first thing I thought of when I heard about Lonelygirl15 was Twin Peaks, and Silent Hill [which was inspired by Twin Peaks]. My signature, avatar and username are all from Twin Peaks as well.

me too!! Now I know where that terrifying little image came from and why it scares me. I want Cassie to scare me like Bob and that damn owl did. That's what I'm shopping for here. Remember in Fire Walk With Me when she walks into her room and he's getting her diary from behind that dresser?!?! Holy Mary mother of god!! I still shut my eyes. And when her teeth turn yellow and her gums are black when she says "with me!!" to the shut in guy...was his name Owen? Dear god..I love that shit.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Twin Peaks fan overlap Reply with quote

KC wrote:
, and have
'The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer' in my hands

I'm not sure which scares me more; the fact that you have it, or the fact that you are clutching it while you type. Shocked HAHA!

EDIT: Definitely a crossover fan here! Very Happy
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
HyeMew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Twin Peaks fan overlap Reply with quote

KC wrote:

I have 'The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer' in my hands

KC

Try bibliomancying it.
KC
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Twin Peaks fan overlap Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
KC wrote:

I have 'The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer' in my hands

KC

Try bibliomancying it.

Ehhr, right, here we go:
"...Need I say, I have now crossed over into a dimension of intense sleep deprivation?".... (page 'October 3, 1986')

KC
mely's_bonds_of_affection
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B.O.B. was definitely a scary character. And yeah I also have her diary. I read the book before i saw the show.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Callawang
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely think that LG15 is Twin Peaks inspired. ESPECIALLY the Cassie Is Watching part, with the plastic (body?) being dumped in the water, and the possibility of the father preforming the sec ceremoney on the daughter. (highly unlikely, a theory i don't subscribe to)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: