Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unknown 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unknown
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Unknown 6 Reply with quote

I'm sorry for disappearing like that. I couldn't get to a computer.
And I'm sorry for not being able to tell you much.
I really do need your help. I'm just not sure how to get it.
The youngest of my two older sisters is alive, but the other isn't.
And my sisters...they aren't really my blood sisters. It's more like adopted.
They were already in America before I was born, and the youngest was given to my parents, who hadn't even had me yet. I was born in 1993, fifteen years before my oldest sister died, and fourteen years before the youngest of both of them was believed to be dead.
I already told you I ran away when I was thirteen. I thought the youngest of my two sisters would come after me later, but she didn't. Our parents must have told her some lie about me - probably that I never existed.
But I did. These clues are proof of that. I just wish I wasn't too late. I only discovered my sisters' videos this year.
Wait. I have one more clue. When we were little, I gave the youngest of my older sisters a stuffed animal as a present. You may know it. It's purple.
Please. Use the clues. Help me.

Sincerely,

S
JustAGirlInDisguise
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Putting the Clues Together Reply with quote

A purple stuffed animal? Purple Monkey, is that you?!
And one being dead while the other is alive? Bree and Gina fit that description too. Even the times and locations match up...

S must be Gina and Bree's younger sister!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The FanFic Lobby All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: