Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Solve] Interpretation of "When"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This aint cannon

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH RIGHT!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
randomtrickpony
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts exactly....our proverbial legs are being pulled

It has begun! 0 more days till zero hour...ding dong the Bree is dead?
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomtrickpony wrote:
Could it be, then, that the person who dropped the bag off the cliff was Bree...possessed by Cassie...? In which case the tense changes would work, if we figure this.

That always kinda bothered me, because ghosts can't move things like that on their own.

We don't know Cassie.s a ghost. That was an assumption. BUt the idea of Cassie's ghost posessing a fat bald hairy man named Frank makes me chuckle heartily

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
randomtrickpony
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughs*
Fonz, you're great.

And now...

Here you go, this is what I think, points for us to ponder...with my lovely sarcasm thrown in:

ELEVEN DAYS UNTIL MY FATE -
(Eleven days, that's obvious. However...the rest is in doubt. We don't know what fate it is, but we do know that it is the fate of whoever "My" is. My may be Bree...but Cassie has already told us that she may not like Bree at all. So is it Cassie's fate? Did Bree do something to Cassie she is not telling us? Is that why Bree lies?)

MEETS ME JUST INSIDE THE GATE-
(My first thoughts on this were "the gates of Hell" but I think perhaps that is wrong. Could we be talking a city gate? Some sort of ritual gate? A proverbial gate of birth? Can't tell just yet, but it seems bad. The fact that her fate meets her "just inside" means that whatever this gate is, it's not a happy place, it's one of immediate results.)

NOT MUCH TIME FOR YOU TO TRAIN -
("You" might be Bree, because she is training, and having difficulty with it. But....Cassie continues to say 'help me', refering to Us. Therefore..."You" could be Us. But what are we to train for? Dang you Cassie...stop it with the riddles woman! If we already don't have enough time...this is supposed to help?)

STILL YOU BICKER AND COMPLAIN.-
(Now, if I go with the Bree 'option' Cassie is complaining about Bree complaining about learning flash cards and ritual movements. But the important word here is "still". Bree, since meeting Lucy, has stopped complaining completely. In fact, one would think that Bree isn't even looking well enough to complain. The "Bicker" could refer to her fight with Daniel though. If I go with the Us option...this makes a bit more sense. We are the ones bickering and complaining. Which I have seen us do before. Perhaps Cassie is telling us to stop thinking of ourselves and start thinking of the life at stake? Or, it could just all be 'me, me' with this girl...who knows.)

HE'LL TAKE IT WITH A SINGLE PHRASE: -
(I know assumptions are an evil thing...so I will make none here. Nor am I by any means wanting to believe what I think this means...but here we go. Here is another allusion to what will happen in eleven days (hence the line below this one). We know that Bree's dad will not be at the ceremony, so that 'he' is out. Could this be Daniel? Who knows, but due to the below line I doubt it, unless Daniel has been lying and he's really in on the ritual. I'm thinking more along the lines of the 'evil priest'. What will the evil priest then be 'taking'? (If the 'evil priest' is not Lucy, and is male.) Dunno for sure...but two possibilities definitely stand out, either Bree's (if this IS her and not Cassie's) life, or virginity (or, perhaps both at once, I suppose). So he'll be 'taking' this with a 'single phrase'. What is the single phrase? Perhaps the answer lies directly below.)

ELEVEN DAYS, ELEVEN DAYS-
(This could be a mere re-hashing by Cassie to drive the point home. But maybe this might have a bit more of a meaning. Could this be the phrase the 'He' will utter? Why?)

Yes, this is my rough draft analysis. By no means complete, but good enough to let you all see. Please feel free to think about it, or rip it to shreds...just enjoy, that's all I ask.

It has begun! 0 more days till zero hour...ding dong the Bree is dead?
bosquelito
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ELEVEN DAYS UNTIL MY FATE
Oct. 12th, accepted.

MEETS ME JUST INSIDE THE GATE
could refer to Bree's loss of virginity (or the sexual act) resulting in Cassie's emergence as the dominant psyche.
This goes with either the suppressed Cassie, or the time-travel Cassie
(we have had some time twist discussions)

NOT MUCH TIME FOR YOU TO TRAIN
?? We have to prepare better. We should have been much more prepared for the stuff we received this time, but it still took us time getting tools, figuring out communication and sharing of the ideas, understanding who had what skills in the team, etc.
?? or something else meant altogether ??

STILL YOU BICKER AND COMPLAIN.
randomtrickpony made good points on this one

HE'LL TAKE IT WITH A SINGLE PHRASE:

ELEVEN DAYS, ELEVEN DAYS

Wierd thought -- maybe Daniel's being setup to be in a situation where he will be the one to say "we haven't spoken in eleven days, eleven days" and then they make love and fulfill the ritual or simply Bree's suppressed "stargirl" experience brings forth Cassie.

if a mod wants to hit me over the head for speculation, go ahead Cool
M80mayhem
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"HE'LL TAKE IT WITH A SINGLE PHRASE:"

Perhaps the "he" is Daniel, "it" is Bree's virginity, and the "phrase" is I Love You.

just a thought.
verbalcollateral
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-12-06

= eleven days from when "eleven days" code was posted on YT Cassie's site
= p.monkey's cookie score
= aleister crowley's birthday

This is no coincidence.
ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He'll take it with a single phrase"

Could that be referring to Bree's virginity? There was the other clue that definately seemed to talk about Bree getting raped on the 12th, could this be it as well?

It could also be Daniel because there is speculation on him "following" Bree to the ceremony.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
randomtrickpony wrote:
Could it be, then, that the person who dropped the bag off the cliff was Bree...possessed by Cassie...? In which case the tense changes would work, if we figure this.

That always kinda bothered me, because ghosts can't move things like that on their own.

We don't know Cassie.s a ghost. That was an assumption. BUt the idea of Cassie's ghost posessing a fat bald hairy man named Frank makes me chuckle heartily

That's maybe better than an adolescent male with hormones raging that has been waiting to get inside a girl with his every waking thought...
the ultimate irony...

looking4answers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey everyone. This is my first attempt at this whole thing but have been a viewer for quite some time. I thought I might give it a shot.

ELEVEN DAYS UNTIL MY FATE
Oct. 12th, accepted.

MEETS ME JUST INSIDE THE GATE
The place where the ceramony is to be performed

NOT MUCH TIME FOR YOU TO TRAIN
this being about us. We only have 12 days to get this all figured out and sorted before the real test is given

STILL YOU BICKER AND COMPLAIN.
this being us again. Complaining about how hard these clues are and how we dont have enough time to complete them all before another is presented.

HE'LL TAKE IT WITH A SINGLE PHRASE:
the ritual consisting of certain words and phrases spoken before the act is committed.

ELEVEN DAYS, ELEVEN DAYS
all the time we have left.

Just my thought on the whole thingy do with it what you will.
xenocide
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M80mayhem wrote:
"HE'LL TAKE IT WITH A SINGLE PHRASE:"

Perhaps the "he" is Daniel, "it" is Bree's virginity, and the "phrase" is I Love You.

just a thought.

I think you may be onto something here. As soon as I read that it clicked - makes a lot of sense.
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that does sound eerily plausible
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that would mean that Daniel is involved in this ceremony and I'm still not sure about that.
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, Daniel has always just sort of rubbed me wrong...I'm not totally counting him out, but it could be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: