Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Update] CanYouHearHer Blog (10/02/06)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: [Update] CanYouHearHer Blog (10/02/06) Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

I very much believe now that there is a blog out there... either it's related and she's showing us the inverted and upside-down image, or she took an image of a random blog to make a point... I'm going to keep looking for the blog.

Hey first post and something interesting I found. I was curious about the blog too so I typed in some possible addresses using the clues from this site.
I could be throwing you all off but this is very interesting. The blog owner's name is Frank and he apparently hears voices. The template is also similar to the one posted earlier. I hope I didn't throw you off the trail but it's worth a look. http://canyouhearher.blogspot.com/
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enid wrote:
Hey first post and something interesting I found. I was curious about the blog too so I typed in some possible addresses using the clues from this site.
I could be throwing you all off but this is very interesting. The blog owner's name is Frank and he apparently hears voices. The template is also similar to the one posted earlier. I hope I didn't throw you off the trail but it's worth a look. http://canyouhearher.blogspot.com/

Well now...

From his most recent post:
Quote:
But then, nothing. I felt like "wait" meant I should be "standing by."

But maybe "wait" just meant "wait." I think I prefer the blackouts to this.

Definitely bears looking into.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enid wrote:

Wow, the WAIT thing really stood out to me.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also from the Frank blog:

Quote:
Earlier this month I heard her voice and then came back to myself reading the Holy Bible in my motel room. I had ripped out a page. I couldn't find the page. It wasn't in either trash can. Did I go somewhere? Sometimes I come back to myself and there is dirt on my boots. The mileage on my car goes up while it is parked in the space outside. Even now as I type I feel I am not choosing every word myself. I want to know why these things are happening.

Could Cassie be setting something up for a possession theory of this Frank character? (the bible page, the muddy boots)
jscolli1
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In his first post he talks about ripping a page out of a Bible but not being able to find where he put it afterwards.... thats a bit much to be a coincidence?
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, though the rifle part scares me!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice at the very bottom of his journal: "HEAR WISE"

An anagram for "I WAS HERE"
mLe
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enid wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

I very much believe now that there is a blog out there... either it's related and she's showing us the inverted and upside-down image, or she took an image of a random blog to make a point... I'm going to keep looking for the blog.

Thats super interesting. Notice what it says on the blog: "can you hear her" and, "wait" both big cassie phrases right now. First entry: Friday, Sept 29. I think that solidifies that it was not created out of backlash after cassie's vid on the first. First entry begins with the words, "Can you hear her?" goes on to discuss this voice, being a her. I left a comment, "Is her name cassie?" and then Laughing because, what if this is just some guy named frank who hears voices... and here I am asking if the voice's name is cassie. rofl.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enid wrote:

WOWW !!!! Shocked that is a terrrrrific finding !

Last edited by DontHaveAClue on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
plugs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. that HAS to be it.
Jana4
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enid wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

WOW...If you scroll down to "First Entry", the paragraphs and line breaks seem to match up exactly with the photo of the blog in the clue picture.
Kalamitye
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's WAAAY too much to just be coincidence. That's weird..
Maybe Cassie is the voice he hears.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh. I feel like I was so close! Then someone else had to come in and post a link. And that's got to be the page: http://canyouhearher.blogspot.com/

Now let's see if we can start a dialog with this guy.
mLe
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalamitye wrote:
There's WAAAY too much to just be coincidence. That's weird..
Maybe Cassie is the voice he hears.

That's what I thought. How come none of y'all are leaving Frank comments?
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should also consider that this person may not be affiliated with CIW. His life is a bit intense and I would hate to hurt his feelings. However blogs are for everyone to read, you wouldn't put one up if you didn't want it read.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 1 of 48

Jump to: