Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions for the forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cutiegirl6
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. whatis this school?! I was just saying what i thought and people jumped all over me. I like this story anyway.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cutiegirl6 wrote:
Wow. whatis this school?! I was just saying what i thought and people jumped all over me. I like this story anyway.

you know if you looked into things..you could learn a lot. But you need to actually make an effort.
Understand that there is a group of fans that do the work, and understand the innerworkings of this show and the games and we REALLY don't appreciate being critized and having our hard work and efforts being completely slammed and ignored.
There is reasons why we do it, and on of the many is to keep people informed on whats is going on in the Breeniverse.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we're pretty much Breeniacs.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
AutoPilate wrote:
"There" was used correctly.

Not to be a stickler, but:

cutiegirl6 wrote:
.. Like there own forum.

Just sayin'...

Hehehehehe......thanks.
I guess I should have specified which "there". I thought it was obvious. Maybe that's AP's girlfriend? Wink

Yeah, so I missed that one instance of the misuse of "there", she must be my girlfriend. It's sad when one has to resort to pointing out typographical errors in the absence of any true argument.

I agree....especially when they point out the wrong one. Don't let it happen again.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's good for the gander....
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cutiegirl wrote:
...I loooove Bree and Danielbeast. I don't understand why there are so many haters...
I think I can understand why you see many responses the way that you do, especially being new here and excited about the series.

Some people do admire the efforts of the people behind this series, and although constructive criticism might seem like “hating” to you, realize that it is just interest and concern for a series that we really like. I like this lonelygirl15 experience, and I enjoy viewing and participating in my spare time. The people responsible for this series have stated in the past that they read the posts on this forum. Unless a comment is truly rude or makes little sense (such as "Bree should be naked" or “this soooo dumb”), I would hope they see the concern of some as just that: concern.

I have praised this series when I have been impressed, and shared my (hopefully constructive) concerns at times. However, I would like to think that the creators of lg15 want honest feedback from loyal viewers. I am sure they would respect fans less if all they received was praise and behind-kissing. How could they respect fans and viewers if they thought we were so easy to please? That would insult their talent and assume that people were watching just for the attractive cast.

The people behind this series have only been involved in this “experiment” for seven months. They have had seven months of trial and error, positive and negative media attention, thoughtful and thoughtless recognition, and all the other experiences in their lives in- and outside of this show and all that it involves. Fans continue to involve themselves for the positive aspects of this series that brought us here in the first place. This series is simply a form of entertainment to me, but to the people behind this show, it is something more important than that. I guess this is why so many loyal viewers choose to be honest in their assessment. It is out of respect.

I hope I have helped you understand.
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what she said Applause
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oz wrote:
I post on a lost forum where the general discussion area can get pretty hectic with noobs posting so the VIP area there is a much easier place to have a serious discussion. I think its $14.95 per year to go VIP.

That sounds lousy to me. I don't want to pay more to enter a VIP Area -- I want the people who post here, when they're drafting their posts, to exercise whatever intellectual capacities they happen to possess.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm one of the biggest offenders for this, but if the avatars were set a limit of 100 pixels square, there would be less wasted space and that could help when the server is running slow.

Also, it would be very helpful if we could either set the number of messages we get per page, or have a switch capacity between pages and no pages.

Finally, it would be asppreciated if we could have the capability to watch these videos full screen here. I know there are other URLs that carry it, but it would be nice.

BTW I was a contractor for more than 25 years. I'll understand if your current software can't handle that.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
I know I'm one of the biggest offenders for this, but if the avatars were set a limit of 100 pixels square, there would be less wasted space and that could help when the server is running slow.

Also, it would be very helpful if we could either set the number of messages we get per page, or have a switch capacity between pages and no pages.

I'll look into both of these issues, but I don't believe either are supported in the current installed version of phpbb (although there may be add-ons for this).

Currently, moderators are instructed to PM offenders with large avatar sizes and ask that they be resized (usually I do this). If there are any that are exceedingly large and should be removed until the user resizes it, please let me know.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't the line under "The Videos" read:

Discuss the latest videos from Bree, Daniel, Jonas and others!

Question

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
utopia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on , guys.Nothing is impossible.We can get things better.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pages auto-redirect or link to http://72.47.239.77/~lg15/forum/ as the forum root, leading to 404s.

I suggest fixing that. Wink

Edit: One example are the "View newest post" links on threads with new posts since your last visit.
Checking on the request progress, there's actually a 302 redirect pointing the user away from the correct location:

Code:
~ > curl -vv 'http://www.lg15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12399&view=newest'                                                                                                                                                           
* Hostname was NOT found in DNS cache
*   Trying 72.47.239.77...
* Connected to www.lg15.com (72.47.239.77) port 80 (#0)
> GET /forum/viewtopic.php?t=12399&view=newest HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.35.0
> Host: www.lg15.com
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
< Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 19:58:41 GMT
* Server Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 is not blacklisted
< Server: Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
< X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.38
< Location: http://72.47.239.77/~lg15/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12399
< Content-Length: 0
< Content-Type: text/html
<
* Connection #0 to host www.lg15.com left intact

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade wrote:
Some pages auto-redirect or link to http://72.47.239.77/~lg15/forum/ as the forum root, leading to 404s.

I suggest fixing that. Wink

Fixed Wink

'vote 'mute in '16!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: