Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joe has an idea!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
snupher
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Joe has an idea! Reply with quote

I was looking at the front page of the site and found a quote from someone that I think may be an amazing storyline!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Says:
I got it, It’s all reversed. Bree is not in a cult but a mainstream religion (Christian, Jewish take your pick). Her parents moved to a small quiet town only to find out it’s populated by a cult. That’s why they took Bree out of school, they didn’t want her to get brainwashed. Daniel is following her trying to think of a way to kidnapp her and force her into the cult. That’s why her parents didn’t want him around anymore. As for what Bree is preparing for, who knows I haven’t been to a church in years. Iron pills, she’s amnemic. Lucy could be someone helping her with her diet and exercise to help her with the amnemia.

We’ve all been watching this from a point of view that makes it seem like Bree is the odd one and Daniel is the normal guy trying to figure it all out. Normal is a point of view.

What do you think?
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe has an idea! Reply with quote

snupher wrote:
I was looking at the front page of the site and found a quote from someone that I think may be an amazing storyline!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Says:
I got it, It’s all reversed. Bree is not in a cult but a mainstream religion (Christian, Jewish take your pick). Her parents moved to a small quiet town only to find out it’s populated by a cult. That’s why they took Bree out of school, they didn’t want her to get brainwashed. Daniel is following her trying to think of a way to kidnapp her and force her into the cult. That’s why her parents didn’t want him around anymore. As for what Bree is preparing for, who knows I haven’t been to a church in years. Iron pills, she’s amnemic. Lucy could be someone helping her with her diet and exercise to help her with the amnemia.

We’ve all been watching this from a point of view that makes it seem like Bree is the odd one and Daniel is the normal guy trying to figure it all out. Normal is a point of view.

What do you think?

Bree has specifically said she's NOT a Christian.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fonz is right. But the notion that Bree's religion, whatever it is, is actually benevolent or neutral, and not malevolent, is entirely compatible with everything in the series.
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where has Bree said she wasn't christian?
I don't doubt you at all, I just can't find those specifics. Please...help a Sugar out...
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone probably has a link to the detail, but this came out in the YouTube comments section of one of the earlier videos, in one of "Bree's" replies.
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, okay then. I haven't combed the video replies quite as thoroughly as I have the videos themselves.
Interesting she'd admit that so early...
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if that was true would she have a shrine of aleister crowley "one of the most evil men ever" (as it says on wikipedia)? i think not my fair haired friend
jill2009
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like where you're going with that idea (like the episode of the Twilight Zone with the people with pig faces), but too many things don't fit into it.

However, there could definitely be something allegorically going on.

What if Bree's ceremony thing is actually like a math conference or something and reason and free-thinking is what's considered her "religion". Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: