Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why do we assume

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Why do we assume Reply with quote

That Cassie is "the good guy"...I just want to bring this up now before we have to come to a final decision. It is fully possible that Cassie is something sinister we need to stop in the end. Think on it.
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Cassie really is a bad girl, we still should listen to her and get as much information as possible.
And as long as we think before we react we won't make the situation any worse. (at least I hope so...)
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Why do we assume Reply with quote

Farva wrote:
That Cassie is "the good guy"...I just want to bring this up now before we have to come to a final decision. It is fully possible that Cassie is something sinister we need to stop in the end. Think on it.

I've been wondering that myself. So many people on Frank's blog were telling him to listen to the voice and help "save" Bree. Maybe Cassie's way to "save" Bree is to massacre her whole family. Maybe Bree's parents are just bland liberal intellectuals who are into Aleister Crowley and Cassie's just a crazy religious girl overly freaked out by them. (I hope not, that'd be anti-climatic, I hope they actually are occultists, but still) Personally, I'd be more inclined to think the Thelemites are the good guys and the crazy dead girl who quotes Exodus 22:18, shows us pictures of bloody corpses, and takes advantage of alcoholic schizophrenics is the bad guy. But maybe that's just me.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...and the crazy dead girl who quotes Exodus 22:18, shows us pictures of bloody corpses, and takes advantage of alcoholic schizophrenics is the bad guy.

Sounds like fun... Let's help her... Twisted Evil
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if Cassie is the good guy, she's helping us out because eventually we'll figure out what the bad thing is to stop.

If she's the bad guy, she's still helping us be revealing (however slowly) her evil plot!
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so trying to make us think she's the good guy so she can use us to help in her evil plot
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordrack wrote:
Quote:
...and the crazy dead girl who quotes Exodus 22:18, shows us pictures of bloody corpses, and takes advantage of alcoholic schizophrenics is the bad guy.

Sounds like fun... Let's help her... Twisted Evil

Impregnating an Internet celebruity with the reincarnation of Aleister Crowley sounds like more fun.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
RiverFleur
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends how you define good guy I guess.

Personally, I don't get a good vibe from Cassie... it's just a gut feeling.
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ran across something that I've heard before, but hadn't put together with CiW at all. It seems kind of relevant to this discussion, considering how much she's utilised the bible for clue references.

There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Deuteronomy 18:10 (KJV)

I don't know how well versed the PM actually is in this stuff, but if you go with the theory that CiW is a spirit, then this casts an interesting shadow on her intentions. I think.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farva wrote:
so trying to make us think she's the good guy so she can use us to help in her evil plot

... like the Ring

useless comment, i know. it's 2 AM here- goodnight all! and i'm sorry i haven't been able to be more help lately- things always happen as soon as i look away, and by the time i catch up you guys are way beyond me. Smile
Callawang
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling that Bree is the bad guy, and Cassie is actually against her and is trying to save Daniel. Perhaps Bree is trying to trick Daniel into being worried about her so he'll follow her to the ceramony so that they can sacrafice him or something similar.

I just find it strange that one of the first things that Cassie ever said about Bree (and one of the only things cassie has said about bree directly) is that she tells lies. That could potentially be referring to a lot of different things, but I just have a bad feeling. It would definitely be shocking enough. Plus it makes sense in relation to what Bree has been saying about Cassie in the video. The reason she askes Daniel about her is to see if she's been trying to contact him or warn him or if he's suspicious. Bree also said that they were friends for a little bit untill Cassie got freaked out by the religion. Perhaps because Bree wanted to put her in some ceromony. Bree tells lies, folks. I'm with Daniel.
augustwhispers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Calla's ideas are highly possible, and I'm even contemplating it as truth, seeing as the points are pretty strong and might take the storyline a bit more deep. But as the Creators have said, there isn't a connection with Cassie and LG15 saga... so how is Daniel (or Bree, for that matter) supposed to be saved at all? Confused

It's all pretty confusing, seeing as we can interact with Cassie's storyline, but not really at all with LG15. It seems like the path they're taking might have already been written all out, and there'll only be slight changes, if any at all.

I'm hoping for a twist ending, just to make it more interesting.
But at the same time, I like happy endings (as long as they're realistic), too.

Guess we'll just have to wait some more. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: