Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maybe she is supposed to be impregnated...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alee8386
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Maybe she is supposed to be impregnated... Reply with quote

I don’t think Bree will be sacrificed. I think she will be raped and the pills she is taking and the shots she is being given are to make sure she’ll conceive. If you put together Cassie’s clues and Brees behavior, it makes sence. The “bad news” could be that she isn’t fertile enough and needs to be on bed rest with a zero stress factor, thus making it to difficult for her to study properly and might not be able to preform the ceramony. This would also explain why her parents CAN NOT be there (what parent WOULD WANT to be in a situation like that?).What do you think, is the “sacrifice” ACTUALLY the death of her virginity?
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have mentioned before, LG15 is intended to be "PG". To make what you propose a reality, the whole idea of PG would have to be thrown out the window. Now being made to think all kinds of sinister things are the horizon, but never actually showing them, can keep LG15 PG for a long.
Alee8386
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have mentioned before, LG15 is intended to be "PG". To make what you propose a reality, the whole idea of PG would have to be thrown out the window. Now being made to think all kinds of sinister things are the horizon, but never actually showing them, can keep LG15 PG for a long.

But couldn't they still keep it PG? Lets just say, the night (Im assuming it'll be night time) of the ceramony, Danny-boy follows her again. The video would be pitch black (because lets say it'll be outside at night) and all we'll hear is chanting and Bree crying. This would definetly be staying in the "PG" standards of todays society.

Next thing you know she is back on YouTube making videos. But something would seem to be different. She would be afraid of all men. Even her father, so most DEFINETLY our Danny-boy here. Then notice her bulking up slightly and signs of morning sickness. Before we know it, out pops a baby and her name would be.... CASSIE! (DUN DUN DUUUUUUUU!)

LOL! I don't know. If you feel it isn't plaussable, you are probably right. I've seen your videos and you are the LG15 expert. But you gotta admit, it would be interesting...
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
I have mentioned before, LG15 is intended to be "PG".

Where is this claim coming from? It's the second time I've heard it from a moderator, but I've never heard the creators say it. The "F-bomb" has been dropped twice in lonelygirl15, and, as an expert on obscene material, I know that does not constitute "PG". (Whereas a video saying "Hey guys, my ceremony involved a priest impregnating me" actually WOULD be PG)

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Plurp
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think that the Creators are going to keep this show going for nine whole months while Bree carries a baby to term? They better have some way more interesting plot lines up their sleeves if they're going to pull that off.
Alee8386
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you think that the Creators are going to keep this show going for nine whole months while Bree carries a baby to term? They better have some way more interesting plot lines up their sleeves if they're going to pull that off.

LOL! OH GOD NO! LOL! It would be like the TV sitcom or soap opera pregnancy. Where it would last, like, 3 months and she's ready to pop. I don't know. Laughing
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

Where is this claim coming from? It's the second time I've heard it from a moderator, but I've never heard the creators say it. The "F-bomb" has been dropped twice in lonelygirl15, and, as an expert on obscene material, I know that does not constitute "PG". (Whereas a video saying "Hey guys, my ceremony involved a priest impregnating me" actually WOULD be PG)

I can't remember where I read this. Someone asked a question about the requirements for the video comment section that recently went active, they were told by Admin that they needed to PG like the rest of LG15.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

Exactly! PG my...well, you know. The first time I heard the "f-bomb" I could hardly believe it. I've heard it called a PG show time and time again and agree that it is highly unlikely that they would impregnate a MINOR. That's just free thinking.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know.
That might be it, but I don't think that she will really lose her virginity...
I would think loads of people would be watching it.. that is kind of creepy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's been pretty "PG" in the sense that everything potentially dark and scary has only been suggested, not shown. Our imaginations and fears are making up the bulk of this drama (the story). All we've really ever seen is Bree making weblogs talking about the wierd stuff. Dropping an F-bomb isn't PG, but it's not incredibly horrifying considering what we could be seeing (given the implications).

I think most of this is truly meant to be played out in our heads. We get teasers,...and just enough information to let our minds run wild with.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Cassie is Bree's unborn child. Mainly because I have never heard of any woman strolling along a track with her unborn child.
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I don't think Cassie is Bree's unborn child. Mainly because I have never heard of any woman strolling along a track with her unborn child.

Tsk, tsk JustAnotherLonelyGirl. How very insensitive of you. There is nothing wrong with walking around a track with your unborn child. In fact, I think it is a very natural, and normal thing.

I remember one glorious autumn day in 1975 (when I myself was an unborn child, sitting in the bleachers at our school football field, Go Fighting Ravens!) when I witnessed my soon-to-be-mother walking around the track with my yet-to-be-born-yet-soon-to-be-father.

It was all so deliciously romantic to watch as my Mom fell in love with the whispy cluster of preternatual essence, that was my Theoretical Pop, right there on that very track. The journey of love really began that day, they really jumped out of the blocks into that sweaty marathon of tenderness, around that luscious green field of heart-swelled dreams.

Gosh, it was sentimental as all hell. Sparks flew. Doves cried. The sun set. Virgins were sacrificed. The wind blew.

So you see, JustAnotherLonelyGirl just how wrong you really are now, don't you? Or is it, you really just don't know how drunk I am? I don't know. Things are all just so confusing when everything smells like gin.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then, evidently I stand corrected.
sui_generis
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: maybe not impregnaed, but... Reply with quote

what about the possibility of harvesting her eggs?

After the talk of shots, pills, special diet, purity, and then a trip to what might have been a doctor's office, could it be possible that they are harvesting her eggs for some ceremonial task?

It's probably way off, but then again, we don't really know, right?

-SG
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: maybe not impregnaed, but... Reply with quote

sui_generis wrote:
what about the possibility of harvesting her eggs?

After the talk of shots, pills, special diet, purity, and then a trip to what might have been a doctor's office, could it be possible that they are harvesting her eggs for some ceremonial task?

It's probably way off, but then again, we don't really know, right?

-SG

That would make it PG, if you ask me...

Or even what if they implanted the fertilized egg within bree during that visit and the ceremony would be a baby shower :p or some sort of confirmation that she IS pregnant... (1 big EPT ceremony Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: