Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Update] Frank Responds - Emails were NOT real (10/04/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
space girl lost
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was nothing different than something already posted above. just less of it. that's all.
Just1Juliet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, ok. thank you
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blugh wrote:
Whoa the emails arent him?

cuz i got the last one too

and another weird one from someone else

just curious.. what was the other weird one from someone else? have anything to do with all this?

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: ubertrout

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
breakdawn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
Here is the 2nd email I received from Frank as well as the link to a picture. It is from the gmail acct so I guess it is fake.

Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:34:29 -0400
From: "Frank Beast" <frankiswaiting@gmail.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To: <jengels2002@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Can You Hear Her?

I've been drinking again. Some tell me I should stop... it makes me a Beast. But the Beast can feel and hear as well. Sometimes a little better...

There seem to be many of us, there are both Enemies and Acolytes among them. Have you ever awoken from your slumber with visions of wickedness etched in your mind. A birth, a chalice, a priest. The time is growing short and the darkness is coming again. She is not pleased with us. I may have told too much already.

Once I went down into the depths. The water washed away my sin. I left something behind and took something back. It was a gift - a treasure I now cherish. A book from the darkness. I have opened it seven times and each time will live with me forever. The first part is written in an old script and while it is English - it must be from a time long past. That section is divided in three chapters and numbered with verses. The second part is new and written in a fair hand. The new work contains many poems, however they are all wicked.

Sometimes her voice is just taps. Each one echos in my head like a fist pounding in depths of the unhallowed Earth. Last night, there was one tap, then twenty-seven, then fifty-six. Then after a pause two more, then eighteen, thirty-seven, and seventy-six. Then a pause and three more - followed by thirty-nine, forty-four, forty-eight, and forty-nine. Maybe together we can understand the mystery.

http://tinyurl.com/qmb5f

bahahaha my brother has that journal.
that kinda ruined my suspensful, intrigued mood.
kittygrl010101
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what i am wondering is, how does frank know the email address "frankiswaiting@gmail.com" is the one sending "fake" emails out? maybe i missed that part but i thought i read all the blog comments?
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If frank is related to cassie, I sent cassie an e-mail asking about frankiswatching@gmail.com asking if it was legit. her answer was no. I"m assuming since cassie is possesing frank...then he'd know too?
kittygrl010101
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NillaWafers wrote:
If frank is related to cassie, I sent cassie an e-mail asking about frankiswatching@gmail.com asking if it was legit. her answer was no. I"m assuming since cassie is possesing frank...then he'd know too?

makes sense if you told cassie because i didn't see it posted in the blog comments at all and was wondering.
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
Here is the 2nd email I received from Frank as well as the link to a picture. It is from the gmail acct so I guess it is fake.

Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:34:29 -0400
From: "Frank Beast" <frankiswaiting@gmail.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To: <jengels2002@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Can You Hear Her?

I've been drinking again. Some tell me I should stop... it makes me a Beast. But the Beast can feel and hear as well. Sometimes a little better...

There seem to be many of us, there are both Enemies and Acolytes among them. Have you ever awoken from your slumber with visions of wickedness etched in your mind. A birth, a chalice, a priest. The time is growing short and the darkness is coming again. She is not pleased with us. I may have told too much already.

Once I went down into the depths. The water washed away my sin. I left something behind and took something back. It was a gift - a treasure I now cherish. A book from the darkness. I have opened it seven times and each time will live with me forever. The first part is written in an old script and while it is English - it must be from a time long past. That section is divided in three chapters and numbered with verses. The second part is new and written in a fair hand. The new work contains many poems, however they are all wicked.

Sometimes her voice is just taps. Each one echos in my head like a fist pounding in depths of the unhallowed Earth. Last night, there was one tap, then twenty-seven, then fifty-six. Then after a pause two more, then eighteen, thirty-seven, and seventy-six. Then a pause and three more - followed by thirty-nine, forty-four, forty-eight, and forty-nine. Maybe together we can understand the mystery.

http://tinyurl.com/qmb5f

hmmm... THREE chapters with numbered verses in the book... and three sets of taping? E-mail him back and ask him in that book of his, to go to the "old english" section. First go to chapter one and look up verses 27 and 56. Then go to chapter 2 and look up verses 18, 37, and 76. Then chapter 3 for verses 39, 44, 48 and 49. I don't think that just because we're being told the e-mail account isn't legit that we should completely give up on it and not respond!
sc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittygrl010101 wrote:
NillaWafers wrote:

makes sense if you told cassie because i didn't see it posted in the blog comments at all and was wondering.

Oh, hells no! They screwed up! I'm sorry, i know they'll be able to bs some reason why, but it comes down to THEY screwed up! GOOD POINT!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: