Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange Response to Daniel's YT page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NancyC820
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Strange Response to Daniel's YT page Reply with quote

Ok guys bear with me. First off, this is the very first forum I have EVER contributed to. I am a voyeur mostly and have been reading these posts pretty much since the beginning of LG.

Just went to Daniel's YT homepage and saw a response from "mskelly333" with this message

"We are usually a very private organization, but this could help you understand, Daniel. Meet us online at hsa(DOT)bravehost.co m
We're missing someone very much. Perhaps we could help each other."

If you check out this guy's YT page, he posts some bizarre training videos for HSA (homeschool association).........then I visited the website listed. VERY STRANGE. Anybody come across this yet?

Sorry if this is not even slightly useful, I have become obsessed with LG (how sad for me as a 39 year old with a masters in special education, you would think I would have more important things to do)

I think I have become paranoid and beleive that EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is involved with LG Very Happy
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
I don't know if it has anything to do with LG.
I think some random fan noticed that Dan was going through the same thing, or Dan can help with the website.

but it is interesting.

Everyone is part of LG!?!?!
Does that mean I am?!?!?!
WOW! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW! How can I not tell myself??
I am so mean to myself!
LMFAO!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mousegirl wrote:
Everyone is part of LG!?!?!
Does that mean I am?!?!?!
WOW! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW! How can I not tell myself??
I am so mean to myself!

Wowsers... The thought of being involved in LG15. No emoticon could even begin to describe that wonderful feeling.

Laughing Smile Razz

See, they don't even compare.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
jagee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're all involved. lol yikes!! Shocked
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"mskelly" also posts wierd, brainwashy looking video responses here (at the main page), to Bree's videos.......I thought they were just being creative!
dave_al
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: yes we all are Reply with quote

yes, we all are involved with LG15. the whole thing has grown into an ARG, alternate reality game, where everyone can participate in. that's why there are the clues, etc., for us to be able to figure out the plot's direction, characters, etc... so we are definitely involved.

the HSA thing might actually be a clue
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of clue's. I think this is nothing more then the game Clue. So if Cassie was killed in the library, with the candle holder. Daniel was in the kitchen, and Bree was in the potty. Who know's who did it. Yeah, that really has nothing to do with the topic I guess. I just wanted to throw that in there somewhere Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: