Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0045 Daniel Crossed The Line [10/3/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: My first post. Reply with quote

kinj wrote:

My first post yayy! Very Happy

Congrats. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: My first post. Reply with quote

kinj wrote:

Welcome to the Lunacy. Laughing
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way2Curious wrote:
Wow, a lot of good theories about the "I did not exist" phrase. I am wondering though if it could just be "teen speak". Saying "I did not exist" is like saying "I was not important and nobody noticed me", or something similar. Kind of like when someone says "so and so is dead to me", it really means "I have cut off all feelings for this person".

I agree. I can't tell you how many times I felt I didn't exist...
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: My first post. Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
kinj wrote:

Welcome to the Lunacy. Laughing

That's a good name for it, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAIT! I just noticed something... maybe what you all mean by "somethings changed". Bree... ever since the "Helper" video, she has been dressing alot different. It's hard to explain, but she dressed alot "happier" before. I think that maybe this is to show that the preparation is having a negative effect on her.

Or, of course, there's the possibility that I am delusional.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CriticalThinking wrote:
WAIT! I just noticed something... maybe what you all mean by "somethings changed". Bree... ever since the "Helper" video, she has been dressing alot different. It's hard to explain, but she dressed alot "happier" before. I think that maybe this is to show that the preparation is having a negative effect on her.

No, I think you're right...she's definitely dressing a bit more subdued. I think it's intentional...to help show off her mood, which is obviously more serious. It makes me sad, cuz Bree's such a light person! I don't mind that she's serious, but not too serious! Don't worry, Bree!!
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
Why does she look really weird in this video? I can't figure out what it is..but it's something.

Weird in what way? Can you elaborate at all?

One thing I picked up is that she says "You accepted me for who I was, No questions asked, What happened, Why can't you accept me for who I am now" indicating to me that she is not the same person she used to be. She has changed. Daniel also mentions in another vid that he misses the old Bree.

Of course everyone changes as they get older so could be just an expression.

I don't know. She certainly looks better than she did in the "My Helper" episode. I thought maybe her eyebrows were different or something, but it doesn't look like that's it. She looks older..kind of. I don't know what it is. I'm sure it's intentional that she looks better, but I don't know if it's intentional that she looks different. Maybe I'm insane.
edit
Broken Kid wrote:
CriticalThinking wrote:

No, I think you're right...she's definitely dressing a bit more subdued. I think it's intentional...to help show off her mood, which is obviously more serious. It makes me sad, cuz Bree's such a light person! I don't mind that she's serious, but not too serious! Don't worry, Bree!!

yeah, that might be it.

Last edited by spaciegirlreturn on Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CriticalThinking wrote:

how is her dress in the field in the tank top any different than her dress in the watering hole?

teenage hormones people, danny boy got blue balls and bree read in cosmo that she should play hard to get...I wouldn't pay too much attention to this
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have noticed that too. i just thought it might be getting colder wherever the "bree character" is supposed to "live" (i know they are actually in LA). but her sleeves are longer lately, and she's been trying less with her makeup and hair i think. idk if this is due to stress, or religious circumstances.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if she would even be allowed to read Cosmo. Somehow I doubt it.
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:

What would make you think that? I have seen no evidence that shes not allowed to have anything other kids have, she just wasn't allowed to do things because of her preperation for her ceremony...we all know the parents that make there kids practice the piano while everyone else is playing street hockey or they got the girls up in the tree house playing doctor. I think the parents may just want perfection from their child the same way some dads push there kids in sports too hard. shes allowed to talk on the phone, have a computer with internet, and her last homeschooling switch may have been HER choice. she was unhappy there. One can only assume what will happen when she has to go to college. most campuses are liberal and embrace diversity etc etc, she will probably get a ton of money for being a religious minority, Holla
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

What would make you think that? I have seen no evidence that shes not allowed to have anything other kids have, she just wasn't allowed to do things because of her preperation for her ceremony...we all know the parents that make there kids practice the piano while everyone else is playing street hockey or they got the girls up in the tree house playing doctor. I think the parents may just want perfection from their child the same way some dads push there kids in sports too hard. shes allowed to talk on the phone, have a computer with internet, and her last homeschooling switch may have been HER choice. she was unhappy there. One can only assume what will happen when she has to go to college. most campuses are liberal and embrace diversity etc etc, she will probably get a ton of money for being a religious minority, Holla

too true...
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

Uh, she's not allowed to even have Daniel over to the house and can't go to public school because kids can leave the classroom through a backdoor or whatever. I don't think she watches a lot of TV. I assume her parents are behind that. And she has insinuated that her parents would probably not allow her to be making videos and posting them on the internet if they were more computer savvy and knew what she was doing. I don't think they would be down with buying her Cosmo which is full of sex tips and all kinds of whore-ish crap. (I love Cosmo, by the way, so don't start freaking out. I'm just saying..It's not very tame)
P.S. Who is she gonna talk to on the phone if she has no friends?! Her parent approved "helper"?

Last edited by spaciegirlreturn on Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
JacksAndDouches wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

Uh, she's not allowed to even have Daniel over to the house and can't go to public school because kids can leave the classroom through a backdoor or whatever. I don't think she watches a lot of TV. I assume her parents are behind that. And she has insinuated that her parents would probably not allow her to be making videos and posting them on the internet if they were more computer savvy and knew what she was doing. I don't think they would be down with buying her Cosmo which is full of sex tips and all kinds of whore-ish crap. (I love Cosmo, by the way, so don't start freaking out. I'm just saying..It's not very tame)

kids being able to sneak out would scare alot of parents

and what strikes me as odd is she has the internet, which would mean her parents hooked her up with it. daniel was allowed over before, in her room with the door closed. hes just not allowed now because he facilitated her breaking their rules.

but back to the internet...isnt most of cosmo available online?
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kids sneak out. It happens. It's not that weird. I think it would be one thing if he weren't allowed over for a while, as punishment. But, it sounds like he's not allowed over ever..and that's her only friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: