Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Update] New Picture/clue (10/04/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't give us a new clue, but it does confirm an old clue. Each time a clue was correctly solved, we had confirmation from Cassie so far.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also- it seems to confirm the idea that the pictures do all correspond to a 5 W's, 1 H questions, and it shows us which pic definitely corresponds to which poem. which can hopefully help us in interpreting the poems now that the solutions are basically confirmed.
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pcbbc wrote:
I've prepared the complete solution (as I see it) with text overlays:

Please note that this is not official from Cassie.

Good job, I was looking for someone to post the solved anagrams over it...Now we know who, what, when, where, why, and how...Now somebody just needs to figure out what someone in LA needs to do.
pcbbc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephern wrote:
pcbbc wrote:
I've prepared the complete solution (as I see it) with text overlays:

Please note that this is not official from Cassie.

Good job, I was looking for someone to post the solved anagrams over it...Now we know who, what, when, where, why, and how...Now somebody just needs to figure out what someone in LA needs to do.
I was working on that - It's the WHERE part we are missing.

I'm sure there's another encoded anagram in the line SO DEPICTS A ROSE IN SOIL FENCED, because that line is so forced and unnatural, and it begins with an anagram of CODES TO SERAPIS (SO DEPICTS A ROSE). We know CODES (IN/TO) SERAPIS is Cassie code for "anagram follows", just like it was for the last line of verse 6 SERAPIS CODES, | HI NOVICE, WAIT which we could further translate to CASSIE PROSED | A VOICE WITHIN, pointing to the blog space.

We were discussing it here but things seem to have got a bit of track with discusions of Rose Hills Memorial Garden. I can't see the answer being that, because the ROSE should not be in plain view in the answer - it should be scrambled.

I still think there's more to find here, but unless Cassie gives us another clue I don't think we'll get it. Sad

I think this will either turn out to be another reference to the blog page OR more likely it is a pointer at another drop point and we'll find ourselves back here later.

Of course the other alternative is I could be completely mistaken - but Cassie's poetry always sounds spot on to me, and this last line troubles me.
glassdiamond
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this is where I should put this,but I figured since you guys were puzzling over the "depicts a rose in soil fenced" line that it might be useful to you. I did a little bit of googling and somewhere in Southern California there's a place called Exposition Park which houses a Rose garden. Apparently it's a pretty famous one because most of the links on the first page of the google search were about it. It could be a long shot or just another trout but I just wanted to throw it out there in case it might give someone else an idea.

The exact google search I used.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=los+angeles+rose+garden

The LAParks.Org Rose Garden page.
http://www.laparks.org/exporosegarden/rosegarden.htm

EDIT: And "rose in soil fenced" can be anagramed to some pretty interesting stuff. "One Considers Life" is one of them and makes me wonder if it is perhaps a cemetary as someone suggested before. I can't find the reference but it was Rose Cemetary or something like that.

EDIT AGAIN: Wow I is so smart... *headesk* The comment about the Rose Hills Memorial Garden is in the post right above this one.
dolphyn722
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosquelito wrote:
WHERE:
Line 4:
so depicts a rose in soil fenced

Inside the gate you will defend
the doe-eyed moppet’s only friend
The picture has not yet commenced
The garden where the killer wined
Still holds the cup for you to find

the garden where the killer wined... maybe we should be looking in a vineyard... http://www.legendsofamerica.com/CA-SanGabrielValley2.html

http://local.yahoo.com/results?fr=dd-local-more&stx=vineyard&csz=Azusa%2C+CA #10- irish ROSE farms!
SivartAlappes
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphyn722 wrote:
bosquelito wrote:
WHERE:
Line 4:

Inside the gate you will defend
the doe-eyed moppet’s only friend
The picture has not yet commenced
The garden where the killer wined
Still holds the cup for you to find

the garden where the killer wined... maybe we should be looking in a vineyard... http://www.legendsofamerica.com/CA-SanGabrielValley2.html

http://local.yahoo.com/results?fr=dd-local-more&stx=vineyard&csz=Azusa%2C+CA #10- irish ROSE farms!

that's not a bad idea, actually.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: