Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: What happened? Reply with quote

To all the poem discussions, etc. that we were working on yesterday? It seems like we lost a lot in this "update"...and I'm just curious as to why this all happened?
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: What happened? Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
To all the poem discussions, etc. that we were working on yesterday? It seems like we lost a lot in this "update"...and I'm just curious as to why this all happened?

They're in the Puzzles forum. Meanwhile, this post is headed for Questions/Meta.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, sorry for not posting in the right spot and all...but I wasn't on since 4pm EST, yesterday...and I've yet to find a post adequately explaining what happened or leading me to where the hell it's o.k. to post things, anymore. I'm getting pretty frustrated.
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum descriptions should guide you to the right place to post. ravensgrace also posted an announcement about the changes, so hopefully that will help you. If not, feel free to ask me about where a particular thread should go, or where something has gone that you can no longer find.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the announcement...hence why I posted my question in the same thread as the announcement. It did not, however, explain why. I understand the descriptions, but when a big chunk just disappears..meh, nevermind. Whatever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: