Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Evil Priest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: The Evil Priest Reply with quote

(I've been a lurker here for awhile, but this is my first contribution, so I'm sorry if I've put it on the wrong discussion board. Let me know, and I'll relocate. Also, I'm sorry this got so long.)

It seems like you guys are doing a good job of cooperating to solve Cassie's clues quickly and correctly, but it also feels like some things might be slipping through the cracks. I'm looking at the repeating phrase "the evil priest," which Cassie used in her sonnet, and then in the "WHAT" poem:

"Between the virgin and the beast
Moses armed the evil priest"

Who is the evil priest? This seems fairly important to determine. Based on the page from the Book of Numbers that Cassie left us, I'd have to draw some connection between Moses and his brother Aaron, whom Moses appointed religious leader of the Israelites once they left Egypt. What did Moses arm Aaron with? It wasn't a sword, as the next line suggests. It was the Ten Commandments. This seems relevant because:

"Warns Luke eleven seventeen
Of dangers now and ever been"

Luke 11:17 has been posted elsewhere, but I'll put it here for people who don't want to trawl the boards looking for it:

"But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house [divided] against a house falleth. "

So now we're looking for a divided house, a "house" whose unity is necessary to keep everyone safe and well. What is the biggest division in the storyline? The split between Bree and Daniel (see today's post by Bree for more evidence of this). And who divided Bree and Daniel? Her parents--specifically, her father, since Bree's mother seems to be a minor player at best. And what is the Fifth Commandment? "Honor thy father and mother."

If someone has been armed with the Fifth Commandment to divide Bree and Daniel ("between the virgin and the beast"), it seems to me that "the evil priest" is a reference to BREE'S FATHER.

This seems to be supported by the WHAT poem:

"The evil priest will make the bed"

Bree's father is certainly the one getting her into the situation--i.e., making the bed Bree's going to have to lie in.

Conclusion: Could Bree's father be "the evil priest" Cassie references in both a literal and a figurative way? That is, could he not only be the means by which Bree gets involved in the "ceremony," but also a participant in it? (I know that Bree has said her parents won't be at the ceremony, but at this point I'm willing to assume that she's more than a little naive.)

Again, apologies for length.
njg2q
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the evil priest has to rape his own daughter? Awesome. Why can't this just be a normal game with severed heads in bags?
PorcObby
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a very well thought out theory. Congratulations. It's a bit disturbing, but very good.
pcbbc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting theory. Well done for putting it all together.

Another thing, which I haven't heard mention anywhere, and it was the first thing my friend said to me when I mentioned the eleven days thing (he hasn't been following):

Deuteronomy 1:1
Quote:
1. These are the words which Moses spoke to all Israel beyond the Jordan in the wilderness, in the Arabah over against Suph, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.

2 It is eleven days' journey from Horeb by the way of Mount Seir to Kadesh Barnea.

Unfortunately, one of the problems with scripture is, if you look hard enough, you can usually find cause to justify most about anything.... Rolling Eyes
Kij421
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the evil priest could be Bree's dad unless she doesn't know about it. She said herself that the Equinox was the last thing she would do with her parents until after the ceremony.
mLe
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kij421 wrote:
I don't think the evil priest could be Bree's dad unless she doesn't know about it. She said herself that the Equinox was the last thing she would do with her parents until after the ceremony.

Just because her parents won't be there doesn't mean her dad wasn't involved in putting bree in the ceremony...
canary
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

njg2q wrote:
So the evil priest has to rape his own daughter? Awesome. Why can't this just be a normal game with severed heads in bags?

I've been wondering this since the second video.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I don't know where anyone is getting the idea that Bree's father will rape her. I highly doubt that.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

njg2q wrote:
Why can't this just be a normal game with severed heads in bags?

ROTFLMAO! Coffee just came out my nose on that one!
Laughing

'mute

edit: for over-quoting

'vote 'mute in '16!
Callawang
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG TWIN PEAKS
theShaggy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear to god, if "Wait" suddenly becomes Cassie saying "I'll see you again in 25 years" while dancing backwards, I'm gonna scream.

/ahhhh Twin Peaks, I miss that show.
oldwoman35
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing see post "Order Of Denderah" and Serapis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: