Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Order Of Denderah" 10/6/2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
popopo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else irritted by the way he says "she's learning a new language called 'the Enochian alphabet'"? Arrrgh. She's learning a new language called Enochian? She's learning some strange new language that uses this thing called the Enochian alphabet? The alphabet is not the language.
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popopo wrote:
Is anyone else irritted by the way he says "she's learning a new language called 'the Enochian alphabet'"? Arrrgh. She's learning a new language called Enochian? She's learning some strange new language that uses this thing called the Enochian alphabet? The alphabet is not the language.

Haha, I noticed that too.

Now, I agree with the theory that Daniel mixed up Plymouth Rock with Plymouth Bretheren. Which should be easy for him to do, since he doesn't know much about Bree's religion. But there are a couple problems with that. I think Daniel is smart enough to notice these things. And, since plays are a visual expierience, I think he would have remembered.

To whoever said that the play could have been an allegory, you may be right.

Time for me to rehash my theory that Daniel needs to go track down Cassie, and together, they can figure this whole thing out. Either that, or Cassie needs to make a vlog of her own saying "Bree told me about this ceremony (Bree obviously knew it was important before she was chosen to do it) and I don't like the sound of it. I found out some other scary things about her religion... yadayadayada" But, it is a little too close to the twelfth to start that now, maybe the ceremony isn't on the twelfth? Maybe it's somewhere between the fifteenth and the twentieth? Probably not. But I think bringing Cassie back into the storyline to help Bree would have been a great choice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based off of what nobackspacebutton just posted, it seems like Crowley's wife had a HUGE impact on his life. Maybe they may follow Aleister's work, but see Rose as the main figurehead of the religion....Or something. I dunno. Just putting it out there. Oh and what's that picture frame in the background of the beginning of the video? In another of Daniel's vids, it's standing, but in this one it seems placed face down.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any of this information is new to us...and can we officially never mention LaVey again? hack
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would prefer that we refrain from equating Thelema and its offshoots with any form of Satanism in these video thread. It has as little to do with the Christianity-derived urban legend of evil, multigenerational Satanic cults and Illuminati conspiracies as it has to do with LaVey's hobby religion which goes by that same title.

A paranoid Christian site is not the most proven source of information about Crowley. But in the interest of giving ideas a fair hearing, and since there really isn't anything overtly offensive in the posts about the Witnesses and the ones derived from the Satanism site, I'm going to split the off-topic posts down into the "Her Religion" forum.

The chaos magick stuff strikes me as still being fair game for this thread, because we haven't gone too deeply into it and so far everyone who has mentioned it is more or less still relating it to the video, sort of. Spaciegirl might be interested in setting up a more detailed discussion about that in the Religion forum as well, though.

Last edited by Nora Volkova on Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
kinj
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetie55 wrote:
Based off of what nobackspacebutton just posted, it seems like Crowley's wife had a HUGE impact on his life. Maybe they may follow Aleister's work, but see Rose as the main figurehead of the religion....Or something. I dunno. Just putting it out there. Oh and what's that picture frame in the background of the beginning of the video? In another of Daniel's vids, it's standing, but in this one it seems placed face down.

I've been reading through different ceremonies and rituals on the chaos magic site and on quite a few women play a huge roll...clearly no bigotry in this religion...errr whatever. But that leads me to believe that Bree is gonna be a big part of this ceremony, probably the main part. I've only found one that had something that seemed sexual in it but I didn't really understand the text. If I find it again I'll post.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Well, besides the fact that I think every single thing ever spoken, written, thought etc. directly relates to chaos theory...there are obvious correlations between these theories / concepts and: Set, the "devil" or evil..or darkness..or "free will" or determinism...um, let's see: ""magic", Crowley, number sequences...astronomy, astrolgy..lot's of things, everywhere, all the time

AND......?????
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be a dumb question, but I'm just curious. Has anyone actually confirmed whether or not the "post" Daniel reads from is a real one? I saw a couple posts from graverubber thinking it might be from one of his, but did anyone check to see if it's word for word?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
Well, besides the fact that I think every single thing ever spoken, written, thought etc. directly relates to chaos theory...there are obvious correlations between these theories / concepts and: Set, the "devil" or evil..or darkness..or "free will" or determinism...um, let's see: ""magic", Crowley, number sequences...astronomy, astrolgy..lot's of things, everywhere, all the time

AND......?????

and what? There are a lot of things that relate. What?
Edit:
I'm not going to write a 300 page post here. The seed is planted, you water it if you want. I said what I wanted to say.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, mods are pretty strict...my posts with the info i found are gone.
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, they aren't. Did you actually read this?

Quote:
A paranoid Christian site is not the most proven source of information about Crowley. But in the interest of giving ideas a fair hearing, and since there really isn't anything overtly offensive in the posts about the Witnesses and the ones derived from the Satanism site, I'm going to split the off-topic posts down into the "Her Religion" forum.

It's only about five or six posts up.
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: The month Hethera Reply with quote

::unrelated..nice full moon we have today::[/quote]

I know this is kinds of off topic, but it said in the paper that the moon was supposed to be 12% bigger over the weekend

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

popopo wrote:

A language snob!

*dance of joy*

Can we do lunch?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: