Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Order Of Denderah" and Serapis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this arguement, it's weird that it has been moved to puzzles, maybe meta is better?

Anyway, if CIW isn't LG15, we are all being used, and the moderators are tools. LG15, along with Revver, will become a piece of meme. But I'm sure a moderator will come along soon to tell us that CIW, is fanfiction and it is a "privilege" for us to be here. Of course, you'll have to take their word for it because, no way the "creators" of LG15 would lie for the sake of profit. Also, TINAG.

If this is the new frontier of entertainment, LG15 has already blown it. Why am I here? I'm not sure. I've almost given up, many times, but CIW spooky powers have made me linger. If CIW is LG15, they should take credit for it, if not, it really is Cassie's show now!
daykar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepBlueRug wrote:
I love this arguement, it's weird that it has been moved to puzzles, maybe meta is better?

Anyway, if CIW isn't LG15, we are all being used, and the moderators are tools. LG15, along with Revver, will become a piece of meme. But I'm sure a moderator will come along soon to tell us that CIW, is fanfiction and it is a "privilege" for us to be here. Of course, you'll have to take their word for it because, no way the "creators" of LG15 would lie for the sake of profit. Also, TINAG.

If this is the new frontier of entertainment, LG15 has already blown it. Why am I here? I'm not sure. I've almost given up, many times, but CIW spooky powers have made me linger. If CIW is LG15, they should take credit for it, if not, it really is Cassie's show now!

i agree!!! was danielbeast reading some "posts" from some people supposed to be the interactive part of the show? Rolling Eyes
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="daykar"]
DeepBlueRug wrote:

Ya, I think we are about to start seeing a third rate, watered down (but cute) version of CIW for LG15. They will try to capitalize on the success of CIW (because they aren't a part of it, so they don't have the PM's brains). Either way, I believe that soon it will become painfully obvious if CIW is a part of CIW or not.

Edit: For stupidity.
Lala
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the poem it says:

" Moses armed the evil priest, to kill me with his sword of hate."

This could be a reference to Moses ordering to kill Israelites worshipping the golden calf (overall 300 people were killed). The golden calf representing SERAPIS. This was after Moses came down the mountain with the ten commandments. Could be. Maybe. Smile

Or she is talking about having been sacrificed or going to be sacrificed for Bree's sect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: