Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jehovah's Witnesses / Watchtower Society?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Jehovah's Witnesses / Watchtower Society? Reply with quote

In light of Daniel's recent video "The Order of Denderah," we've been given more clues about Bree's religion. I was doing some searching, and I kept stumbling across references to Jehovah's Witnesses and The Watchtower Society. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, so forgive me if it has. I don't know if I'd lean this way yet, but it's something to consider...

Jehovah's Witnesses celebrate Memorial Supper (observance of the Last Supper) once a year. This date is on Nisan 14 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartodeciman), which is very hard to trace. Those who partake are considered the "annointed," which is a small minority. (In 93, less than 0.0006% partaked according to http://www.tlem.net/lordssupper.htm) I can't find the date for '06, but it's hard to imagine it's in October

Note that the group firmly believes in free will and not fate:
Quote:
The group rejects the doctrine of predestination or fate, believing that all intelligent creatures are endowed with free will. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses_and_salvation)

Now here's where it gets iffy. I've found links tying the Watchtower Society (particularly its founder Charles T. Russel) and the Illuminati (along with various Masonic links and ties to Satanism) and references to Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA). (See http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_russell_bloodline.htm). Enochian is referenced as the language in ceremonies.

Quote:
This type of combination typifies so many of the elite who I have researched. In the Be Wise As Serpents book, chapter 1.11 discusses how the Satanism within the Illuminati and the Watchtower Society could be tracked by an understanding of Enochian magic. Readers may want to refer back to that chapter after reading this paragraph. The Illuminati operating within the Watchtower Society use the Enochian Language which has its own language and its own Enochian alphabet (letters in boxes). According to eyewitnesses who have left the J.W. part of the Illuminati, the Enochian alphabet is known and used as the cult language by those Illuminati operating in the high levels of the Watchtower Society. In other words, their ceremonies are done in this ritual Enochian language.

The links to the Mayflower are pretty weak here, other than the above-referenced article that mentions Russel and his father marrying two Ackley sisters, who are descendents of William Brewster, who came over on the Mayflower.

I'm not saying any of this is true or that there's anything wrong with Jehovah's Witnesses, believe me! Just some interesting links to read and consider. Note that Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe themselves to be Christian, and Bree said she is not Christian. (And consider that Thelema is perhaps a red herring.)

A side note:
Quote:
In October 2002, a Jehovah's Witnesses gathering drew almost 90,000 followers to the Aztec Stadium in a three-day celebration of their faith. One thousand one hundred followers were baptized into the faith during the celebration.

Note that Bree's tags for her ceremony video referenced "confirmation" "bar mitzvah" and other coming of age references. Perhaps this is a baptism ceremony?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's already said that she and her parents aren't Christian...
Lost
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

I felt that he did a good job at explaining that.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a rather large populatoin of Jehovah's Witnesses in this area and it's just seeming like quite a bit of a stretch to me, sorry.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting notes...

Until 1930, The Jehovah's Witnesses believed the second coming of Christ began in October 1874 (citations: http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/index.php/dates/boastful-lies/). In 1930, this was switched to 1914.

These dates were determined by JW founder Charles Russell in discussion with Egyptologists (and hence, perhaps, a Denderah link).

Quote:
Russell never gave William Miller credit for his contribution to
Watchtower Chronology, but surprisingly, he did admit that he used
pyramidology as a major source of revelation. - http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/text/apl/jw/jw-060.txt

Quote:
The pyramid was of such major importance to early Watchtower theology that a huge ten foot concrete pyramid was selected as a fitting memorial to C. T. Russell when he died. It still stands close to Russell's grave near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Russell specifically condemned mysticism as demonism and taught that the pyramid had nothing to do with mysticism but was a second revelation, a "Bible in stone" which both added to and confirmed the Holy Scripture record (Russell, 1904:313-376). - http://www.premier1.net/~raines/eisenhower.html

Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
There's a rather large populatoin of Jehovah's Witnesses in this area and it's just seeming like quite a bit of a stretch to me, sorry.

I have nothing against Jehovah's Witnesses either. Just following a few threads to see where they turn up. I suspect if Bree's religion is based on any real religion, it's a made-up offshoot. Otherwise, the creators would certainly risk offending any practitioners of that religion.

And by my posts, I don't want to offend anyone! Just considering and researching. This may lead nowhere, but it's interesting!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, no, no...don't worry, I'm not offended at all, lol. I'm just voicing my thoughts as they come, lol. My thoughts could change, too. Wink
BigDaddy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting theory!

As a side note, when did Bree say her family weren't Christians? I must have missed that one.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lost wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

I may have been incorrect in that. It looks like Jehovah's Witnesses do consider themselves Christian, while many other Christian faiths say they are not. So this whole thing may be blown out of the water...

To quote them (http://www.jw-media.org/beliefs/beliefsfaq.htm):
Quote:
Are you Christians?

Yes. We follow Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and put faith in the ransom sacrifice he provided for the salvation of mankind. We imitate his example in preaching and teaching and in our dealings with fellow humans. We also look forward to living in true peace on earth under his heavenly Kingdom.

I suppose it's still possible that Bree's family is in an offshoot more associated with the Illuminati mentioned in my first post, which references some anti-Christian beliefs. I'll have to look more...

Last edited by Broken Kid on Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Lost wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

I may have been incorrect in that. It looks like Jehovah's Witnesses do consider themselves Christian, while many other Christian faiths say they are not. So this whole thing may be blown out of the water...

Mostly Catholics that don't consider them Christian. Wink
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: I can't find any reference to bibliomancy, so I suppose if this was related at all, it's got to be some kind of offshoot. Ah well... it's interesting, at least.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could at least be one of the religions the Creatortrons used to make up Bree's religion.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there are conspiracy theories linking pretty much every religion to masons and the illuminati, but there are a host of links between Charles Taze Russell (who founded the Jehovah's Witnesses). It's interesting to note that Russell's family founded the Skull & Bones Soc.

Some interesting links:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm
http://www.pnc.com.au/~fichrist/Masons.html
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_philosophy&Number=294281851&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1&t=0
trelian
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a member of the JWs. I find the information interesting, but a few of the assumptions off base.

JWs are a Christian faith, we consider ourselves a Christian faith and wholeheartedly believe in Jesus.

As far as Satanism goes, it's taught time and time again that any form of spiritism is considered sinful, this includes the practice of magic. Of course one could always say, as it has been said already that the upper echelons consisting of Illuminati/Satanic are secret to the rest of the organization. I don't see how I can refute that or how anyone can conclusivly prove it.

There have been references to Russel and Rutherford's family and their questionable ties, including that of the Skull and Bones. Very interesting stuff indeed. I do think though that we can all agree that just because your family does something you automatically do it as well. Let's say their families did questionable things, perhaps these two men decided to tread a different path. Let's say they did participate in questionable dealings; people change and adopt new behaviors and thought processes. This is a major topic in many christian faiths.

The information is real interesting, and I think it's awesome work you guys are doing. I'll keep reading up on it.

I just ask though that people not flame me because of my faith. Take care guys.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trelian wrote:
I just ask though that people not flame me because of my faith. Take care guys.

Hello, and thanks for the feedback! I tried really hard not to sound insulting or flaming or in any way against the JW faith. To be honest, I've learned more about Jehovah's Witnesses today than I've ever know. Smile

Just found some interesting stuff online, and I thought I'd see if anything matched up based on the latest video. So no offense intended. As you said, there's conspiracy theories that tie pretty much every religion to masons and illuminati and all that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: