Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creepy...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Creepy... Reply with quote

Well, I heard a rumor that at the end of this series, Danielbeast is gonna kill LG15. Does anyone know more about this at all? Ever heard it?

Now, here is the reason I think he is gonna kill her. I think she wants to sacrafice him or something. Or it will have in the video, he accidentaly kills her and is like "Oh my God!" you know the works. What do you think?
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for thinking of what you were going to say before posting this. This is a very well constructed question.
Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is? It sounds so...un educated. Or were you being sarcastic? lol! Very Happy
Keevy06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm voting Sarcasm lol
TheDoctorIsIn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrm

Last edited by TheDoctorIsIn on Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know; it seems as if that would be a bit TOO dark. This series really hasn't been that dark, really. It's more the fan speculation that has made it dark at all. I'm hoping for somewhat of a "happy" ending: Daniel and Bree start being friends again and she tells him more about her religion, and he realizes that it's perfectly safe and he was jumping to conclusions, or something else that's not too dark.

I love dark stories, but I'm too fond of these characters to want anything really horrible to happen to them.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asenath wrote:
I don't know; it seems as if that would be a bit TOO dark. This series really hasn't been that dark, really. It's more the fan speculation that has made it dark at all. I'm hoping for somewhat of a "happy" ending: Daniel and Bree start being friends again and she tells him more about her religion, and he realizes that it's perfectly safe and he was jumping to conclusions, or something else that's not too dark.

So you want a completely anticlimatic ending? (It'd still be better than something as dullfully predictable as "Bree gets sacrificed")

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
asenath wrote:

So you want a completely anticlimatic ending? (It'd still be better than something as dullfully predictable as "Bree gets sacrificed")

Well, when talking about what I truly want, I really don't want it to end at all. I mean, yes, eventually, but not this month. I liked when it was just this little series of videoblogs. However, I realize that it needs to end and I figure we might as well have some sort of lesson learned with the ending, instead of just the usual Hollywood "evil cult" garbage.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think that daniel's gonna kill her. he seems to much like....ross. from friends (god i hated that show!!!). he hasn't been known to do creepy things, like kill someone (even though some people think he killed cassie). except stalking, but you know, he could just have been "admiring from a distance" to uh....quote a friend of mine, who shall remain nameless. she'd probably rip my eyes out if she read this and i had actually put her name. but, anyway, he just seems to....friend-ish. innocent. but, i could be wrong. it wouldn't be the first time, so...who knows?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inferno
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i surely hope it does not come to such a violent end.

i think Daniel is just concerned for his girl.

but dammit if she couldn't use a whack upsider her head to knock some sense into her right bout now!
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: rumors Reply with quote

there is many romors... No need to start a post
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Creepy... Reply with quote

Sammy214 wrote:
Well, I heard a rumor that at the end of this series, Danielbeast is gonna kill LG15. Does anyone know more about this at all? Ever heard it?

Now, here is the reason I think he is gonna kill her. I think she wants to sacrafice him or something. Or it will have in the video, he accidentaly kills her and is like "Oh my God!" you know the works. What do you think?

Maybe Cassie's going to try to kill Bree, and then Daniel will try to kill Cassie, but will kill Bree by mistake, because they look very similar. Then he'd be like, "Oh my gosh, I killed Bree!..." and he'd be sobbing, and while he's down on this knees with his face in his hands, Cassie thrusts a large knife through his heart from the back, and he collapses on top of Bree's dead body. All the attendees at the ceremony start chanting and dancing around the dead bodies, and Cassie, the priestess, says, "I wanted one sacrifice, but I got two instead!" And thus ends the series.

That's not too dark, is it??

Seriously, I don't think anyone's going to die.
Rick9955
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Creepy... Reply with quote

aguy wrote:

Frank died! I know the LG creators said they had nothing to do with CassieIsWatching, but Frank's BLOG (canyouhearher.blogspot.com) pointed out a couple of days ago that in the Swimming video, after Daniel asks "who is this cassie anyways" Bree replies "She was in your class"..

"She was in your class" is an anagram for "Rush now, slay Cassie"

just something to think about...
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And....where, exactly did you hear this little rumor?
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Creepy... Reply with quote

Rick9955 wrote:
aguy wrote:

Frank died! I know the LG creators said they had nothing to do with CassieIsWatching, but Frank's BLOG (canyouhearher.blogspot.com) pointed out a couple of days ago that in the Swimming video, after Daniel asks "who is this cassie anyways" Bree replies "She was in your class"..
just something to think about...

Who is Frank? And where/when did he die?

Quote:
"She was in your class" is an anagram for "Rush now, slay Cassie"

As I pointed out in another thread, the name of the actor who plays Daniel is an anagram for "Sue - You flat babe." (I'm still trying to figure out who Sue is.)

But if you take "Sue" and put it with "Lucy," you get "Sue Lucy," which sounds like "So, you see." So it's clear that, whoever "Sue" is, she is key to "seeing" or "understanding" the entire series.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: