Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ruining the fun.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
asenath wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Crying or Very sad It's true...you are mean. Mean, evil person...

Well, how can you have your pudding if you don't eat your fish?

That's interesting that you say that! There's actually a line in a song by the Beatles that goes "If you don't eat your pudding, you can't have any meat!!! How can you have any pudding if you can't eat your meat?!!?!"

Weird how you thought of such a similar phrase!!!

Oh man! You mean that band that that Paul guy was in before Wings? I'm glad he left that band!
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understand why everybody is attacking each other. All of this religion argument crap is because we are now bored and dissapointed. So many people on this forum have been insulted, hurt, taken out of content, etc. Unless you are 100 % involved in that group/religion or what ever you choise to call it, keep you information to yourself. I am come on, this has gone from, "what is Bree doing now?" to "which group can we piss off today?" Alot of us have been on this forum for a while and it seems to be the "newbies" that are coming in and stirring up crap.

Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, n00bs, quit being such yoko onos
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
yeah, n00bs, quit being such yoko onos

Ok, I'm gonna add to this, cause I just saw ANOTHER post meant only to attack a fellow member.

I belong to another forum. A HUGE forum. So of course the rules there are a lot more strict than they are here. That doesn't mean, however, that this place is devoid of rules. Most people here are intelligent human beings that should be/are able to tell right from wrong. Yet I see too many posts from people that are going out of their way to harass or attack another person. Seriously, WTF?! Are we all 7 years old here? Why is it so hard for some to act with common human decency and not go out of their way to hunt down and harass other people. We get that people on here disagree. Cool, good. I disagree with people on here too (more than I let on). But I dont seek out every damn post they've created just to reply snarkily to it.

It's called respect, and I believe it is more than lacking on this forum. It makes me feel sorry for the decent people on here, that they have to put up with reading this garbage.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you're referring to me? What is an "attack"..is up to interpretation. I have an agenda (as does everyone else)...and as long as I'm not breaking any rules, there's nothing you can do about it. I certainly have not done anything that would qualify as "harassment". If you weren't referring to me, I appologize.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
I assume you're referring to me? What is an "attack"..is up to interpretation. I have an agenda (as does everyone else)...and as long as I'm not breaking any rules, there's nothing you can do about it. I certainly have not done anything that would qualify as "harassment". If you weren't referring to me, I appologize.

Actually my post was referring to more than just you, because I don't agree with personally attacking a person unless they attack me first (Lord of the Flies mentality? Perhaps). It was referring to the lack of respect on this forum in general. Honestly, it sucks. I came here to discuss Bree, not watch various members come out and flame each other.

But since you mentioned it, yes, I do believe you do seem to be purposefully attacking Tannhaus. I understand the two of you dont agree with each other. I understand the two of you dont like each other. It's pretty obvious. But when you post something saying

Quote:
:
Tannhaus would never think or say anything prejudice. He is just right. Don't you get it?

I consider that to be rude AND harassing. But hey, that's my opinion. Maybe you consider it to be funny, I dont know.

And you're right, I cant do anything about it, other than state my thoughts on the matter. You sure haven't shied away from posting YOURS, so I'm only following suit.

Go ahead and attack me too if you want. I'm really not interested in debating this to the point you and Tannhaus have, I dont have the a)patience or b)brain power to continue this in a "thoughtful and calm" debate.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I do think it's funny. As far as I'm concerned I haven't attacked anyone and I have no reason to attack you either.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then that's where our opinions differ. We obviously have different opinions of what is funny and what is not funny.

But I'm willing to agree to disagree. *shrug* Like I said, I'm here for the story, not for a debate on human character.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine by me. I have no issue with you.
prudence
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know what? spaciegirl is not the only one acting towards tannhaus this way.. the reason? They're getting pissed off because they keep standing corrected. Seriously. Who knows more about Thelema? A Thelemite, or someone who googled the words "Crowley, Thelema, etc".. HMM.. i dont think you have to be a brain surgeon to figure this one out. The sad thing is, Tannhaus is not the only one. I have seen other Thelemites be flamed for correcting people as well. ok.. NEWSFLASH!! Guess what? These ppl are going to be defensive and are going to correct you if you say something about their religion that is untrue. Or, in some cases, just adding to what is said. I think that there are some ppl that need to grow up and think about what is being said, rather than just getting defensive because you werent right. its part of life.. you arent always right.. GET OVER IT ALREADY.. I know im going on and on, but this is something that has really been annoying me. I even noticed that missmars had her signature claiming that tannhaus is a pedophile and a fraud. I noticed she changed it but there is still the link to the "tannhausisafraud" thread that was locked for obvious reasons. Is that acceptable?? i dont know. I agree that this is definitley taking the fun out of LG15.. cant we all just get along..
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prudence wrote:
you know what? spaciegirl is not the only one acting towards tannhaus this way.. the reason? They're getting pissed off because they keep standing corrected. Seriously. Who knows more about Thelema? A Thelemite, or someone who googled the words "Crowley, Thelema, etc".. HMM.. i dont think you have to be a brain surgeon to figure this one out. The sad thing is, Tannhaus is not the only one. I have seen other Thelemites be flamed for correcting people as well. ok.. NEWSFLASH!! Guess what? These ppl are going to be defensive and are going to correct you if you say something about their religion that is untrue. Or, in some cases, just adding to what is said. I think that there are some ppl that need to grow up and think about what is being said, rather than just getting defensive because you werent right. its part of life.. you arent always right.. GET OVER IT ALREADY.. I know im going on and on, but this is something that has really been annoying me. I even noticed that missmars had her signature claiming that tannhaus is a pedophile and a fraud. I noticed she changed it but there is still the link to the "tannhausisafraud" thread that was locked for obvious reasons. Is that acceptable?? i dont know. I agree that this is definitley taking the fun out of LG15.. cant we all just get along..

If you think for one second that this ("getting pissed off" for being "corrected") is the issue, at least in my case...you are so very, very wrong. It's ironic how wrong you are.
prudence
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
prudence wrote:

If you think for one second that this ("getting pissed off" for being "corrected") is the issue, at least in my case...you are so very, very wrong. It's ironic how wrong you are.

Uh Huh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turkeyfeather wrote:
I can't understand why everybody is attacking each other. All of this religion argument crap is because we are now bored and dissapointed. So many people on this forum have been insulted, hurt, taken out of content, etc. Unless you are 100 % involved in that group/religion or what ever you choise to call it, keep you information to yourself. I am come on, this has gone from, "what is Bree doing now?" to "which group can we piss off today?" Alot of us have been on this forum for a while and it seems to be the "newbies" that are coming in and stirring up crap.

I posted this to stop the fighing, not make more. Damn people.

Mirage, i LOVE the cat!

spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said anything about Thelema that was untrue. Tannhaus himself is the only one who has implied that my comments are meant to ridicule Thelema or Crowley. Infact, I have seen him state that "other people" think Thelema is Satanic or about eating babies, sacrifices etc. more than I have actually seen these "other people" say such things.

And the fact that I "am not the only one acting this way" should, perhaps, tell you something.

Last edited by spaciegirlreturn on Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
prudence
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turkeyfeather wrote:
turkeyfeather wrote:

I posted this to stop the fighing, not make more. Damn people.

Mirage, i LOVE the cat!

which is exactly why i didnt continue with the flaming..

????????I also posted for ppl to stop flaming
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: