Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Story Behind Your Avatar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, when did you have that done? It looks so fresh and sore in that photo! Do you still have it done that way?
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvermoon, I love your avatar, but everytime I try to read your posts and only see it peripherally it looks like a creepy clown. Mad

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Silvermoon, I love your avatar, but everytime I try to read your posts and only see it peripherally it looks like a creepy clown.

LOL! I tried looking out the corner of my vision while rereading your post, and I totally get what you mean!

That just makes me love it more! Laughing
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine is ...... *drum roll please* ME!!!!!
i know i know BIG surprise.
i guess i could have lied and said it was a girl that i killed or something.
would that have been more interesting?
maybe i should make mine something not so ...me
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

creativebarbie wrote:
mine is ...... *drum roll please* ME!!!!!

Mine is me, too... Only, it's the me that would be in South Park, if I suddenly found myself famous enough for Trey and Matt to make fun of Razz

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have south park characters of mself too....
having a picture of me as my avatar seems uncool.....now i want to find something more..me but not me hahaha. if that makes sense to anyone you get a star
cissmiace
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I normally have something breathtakingly funny, like Red Dwarf, but for now its....

NIKKI SIXX! \m/
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My avatar is self-explanatory, but I felt this story should be shared.

A few weeks ago, a member of this forum (we'll leave this anonymous to save dignity) sent me a PM asking if I was the girl in my avatar.

You do not know how hard it was to restrain myself form responding with "Yup, that's me. How do you like my videos?"

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
A few weeks ago, a member of this forum (we'll leave this anonymous to save dignity) sent me a PM asking if I was the girl in my avatar.

You do not know how hard it was to restrain myself form responding with "Yup, that's me. How do you like my videos?"

Maybe he meant the monkey? Very Happy

Speaking of which, why do you have Monkey in your picture and not your best buddy Owen? *hurt*
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite book in the world is Alice and Wonderland, so this is one of the original pictures of the book. This is where Alice is about to drink the bottle that says, "Drink Me" At first because she feared it could be poison, but it wasn't marked poison so she drank it.

Then she shrunk down to ten-inches high
Serenity
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a forum called
Free Angels community (with web site and forum) so I`m bein` kinda obsessed with the angels and stuff, and that`s why I have an angel @ my avatar.

Reality is just the fantasy of my sick mind...
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a beautiful picture of an angel!
Serenity
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmi-Chan wrote:
It's a beautiful picture of an angel!

thank you!
your avatar looks pretty too. Wink

Reality is just the fantasy of my sick mind...
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Avatar is Cousin Eddie from Vegas Vacation, BUT has a very interesting story behind it. Read the whole thing and you'll see how it ties in...

It was one of the hottest days of the dry season. We had not seen rain in almost a month. The crops were dying. Cows had stopped giving milk. The creeks and streams were long gone back into the earth. It was a dry season that would bankrupt several farmers before it was through.

Every day, my brothers and I would go about the arduous process of trying to get water to the fields. Lately this process had involved taking a truck to the local water rendering plant and filling it up with water. But severe rationing had cut everyone off. If we didn't see some rain soon...we would lose everything. It was on this day that I learned the true lesson of sharing and witnessed the only miracle I have seen with my own eyes.

I was in the kitchen making lunch for my brothers when I saw my six-year old nephew, Billy, walking toward the woods. He wasn't walking with the usual carefree abandon of a youth but with a serious purpose. I could only see his back. He was obviously walking with a great effort...trying to be as still as possible. Minutes after he disappeared into the woods, he came running out again, toward the house. I went back to making sandwiches; thinking that whatever task he had been doing was completed. Moments later, however, he was once again walking in that slow purposeful stride toward the woods.

This activity went on for an hour: walk carefully to the woods, run back to the house. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and I crept out of the house and followed him on his journey (being very careful not to be seen...as he was obviously doing important work and didn't need his uncle checking up on him). He was cupping both hands in front of him as he walked; being very careful not to spill the water he held in them...maybe two or three tablespoons were held in his tiny hands. I sneaked close as he went into the woods. Branches and thorns slapped his little face but he did not try to avoid them. He had a much higher purpose. As I leaned in to spy on him, I saw the most amazing site. Several large deer loomed in front of him. Billy walked right up to them. I almost screamed for him to get away. A huge buck with elaborate antlers was dangerously close. But the buck did not threaten him...he didn't even move as Billy knelt down. And I saw a tiny fawn laying on the ground, obviously suffering from dehydration and heat exhaustion, lift its head with great effort to lap up the water cupped in my beautiful boy's hand. When the water was gone, Billy jumped up to run back to the house and I hid behind a tree.

I followed him back to the house; to a spigot that we had shut off the water to. Billy opened it all the way up and a small trickle began to creep out. He knelt there, letting the drip, drip slowly fill up his makeshift "cup," as the sun beat down on his little back. And it came clear to me. The trouble he had gotten into for playing with the hose the week before. The lecture he had received about the importance of not wasting water. The reason he didn't ask me to help him. It took almost twenty minutes for the drops to fill his hands! ! . When he stood up and began the trek back, I was there in front of him. His little eyes just filled with tears. "I'm not wasting," was all he said. As he began his walk, I joined him...with a small pot of water from the kitchen. I let him tend to the fawn. I stayed away. It was his job. I stood on the edge of the woods watching the most beautiful heart I have ever known working so hard to save another life. As the tears that rolled down my face began to hit the ground, they were suddenly joined by other drops...and more drops...and more. I looked up at the sky. It was as if God, himself, was weeping with pride. Some will probably say that this was all just a huge coincidence. That miracles don't really exist. That it was bound to rain sometime. And I can't argue with that...I'm not going to try. All I can say is that the rain that came that day saved our farm...just like that actions of one little boy saved another.

This story is to honor the memory my brother and his wife's beautiful Billy, who was taken from us much too soon.... But not before showing us the true face of God, in a little sunburned body. Billy eventually contracted Tuberculosis and Hepatitis, and his small frail body could not withstand this great an assault, he died when he was only seven.

So, I decided that Cousin Eddie from Vegas Vacation would be the perfect Avatar, and that's how I chose it!!!

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 4 of 22

Jump to: