Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So Cassie possessed Bree and 10-12-06 is an Exorcism?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: So Cassie possessed Bree and 10-12-06 is an Exorcism? Reply with quote

Read this on the Can You Hear Her blog in the comments, but it was talking about the IRC chat. Is there a transcipt posted? Seems important if Frank was in-chat.

"Lastly, with 'frank's' admission of Cassie possessing Bree, and Bree's ceremony being a excorsim, we've witnessed CiW hit rock bottom. This makes no sense and does not follow the LG15 story at all! What the hell does the Order of Denderah, and honored postion for Bree - have to do with exorcising a ghost/spirit? The PM's are grasping at straws now. "

What did Frank say exactly?

I think it makes sense given what the CiW story has been, even though I think it's a WEAK plot twist.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1788

Here's the transcript.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we ever get an IP address on the Frank from last night's chat? He seemed too out of character and he revealed too much info. On top of that, it didn't square well with what we know about the LG15 storyline. I really hope it was not Frank.
chicky88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then how would you explain the blog updates? Or are the two not connected? I never get to the chat, East Coast girl gotta sleep...
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
I really hope it was not Frank.

Hi TWJ!
I feel y'a. Unfortunately, the updates on Frank's blog seem to confirm this really sad conclusion: the story plot sucks! Confused
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Did we ever get an IP address on the Frank from last night's chat? He seemed too out of character and he revealed too much info. On top of that, it didn't square well with what we know about the LG15 storyline. I really hope it was not Frank.

I asked the same question in the chat, and sdgoofy told me that the IP was comfirmed as Frank. A few other people said this as well, but I never saw it with my own eyes so.....you know how these things go.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
the story plot sucks! Confused

I agree, and if this turns out to be LG15 canon (which I very much doubt), then it will suck even more.
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope there is a development that Frank turned on Cassie, or something to undo this silly cliche of a reveal.
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
the story plot sucks! Confused

I agree, and if this turns out to be LG15 canon (which I very much doubt), then it will suck even more.

Unless it all has to do with LG15 looking for a way to continue the series past the assumed 10-12-06 finale...

Like Cassie takes over Bree (that'd be a hoot!)

Maybe Frank urging everyone to stop the ceremony is part of an urging to keep LG15 going beyond this week?
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:

Maybe Frank urging everyone to stop the ceremony is part of an urging to keep LG15 going beyond this week?

I thought that Frank wanted the ceremony to go on, to get rid of Cassie Confused
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
covedweller wrote:

I thought that Frank wanted the ceremony to go on, to get rid of Cassie Confused

You might be right.

I can't even attempt to keep this f---ing thing straight anymore.

Really, if the exorcism story is true I am bummed that I've spent the last month of my life pretty much obsessed with this.

Also, isn't it weird that CiW launched exactly one month before LG15's planned ending?

If the CiW PM were smart and well-organized, that was a wise choice. But that has rarley proven true in the past.

Personally, I can't wait for the post-game PM chat! Laughing
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something seems to be wrong...
That was all to complicated for such an easy ending which has nothing to do with all the clues we were fed so far.

We must have missed something important. Also we can't know for sure that, when we are talking to Frank, if it's really him, and we can't be 100% sure which side he is on...
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordrack wrote:
Something seems to be wrong...
That was all to complicated for such an easy ending which has nothing to do with all the clues we were fed so far.

I agree, none of the clues besides REV2 have had anyting to do with exorcism (we don't have the last drop clue yet but still)

It seems to me that at first, CiW didn't have a clear story planned out, and now getting closer to the 12th they seemed to pull this one out of thin air.

edit for sp.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is: it is so confused right now, 2 days from the "big ceremony", that even if there is a rock-solild story plot behind it, that will be difficult for them to get back on tracks.....

(military grade titanium-solid wouldn't do it either.)

(And i'm not falling for WMD b.s. anymore.)

(So, it better be good...)
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It seems to me that at first, CiW didn't have a clear story planned out, and now getting closer to the 12th they seemed to pull this one out of thin air.

Or thats all part of the story and they are trying to confuse/divide us...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: