Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The State of the ARG Address

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: The State of the ARG Address Reply with quote

I'm seeing a lot of complaints about the way the Cassie story has unfolded. I've made some of my own in the IRC channel. None of the clues we've gotten seem to have had much meaning to them, and it looks like we've had no influence on the story at all. People are asking, "what was the point of all that?"

First, Cassie is Watching is a product of entertainment, and I'm pretty sure you were entertained thoroughly. It's been a lot of fun watching it happen, and meeting a bunch of insane people on the Internet who openly admit to being giant, bulbous mounds of nerd. It's entertainment, and it's free, so you have to appreciate the work that went into it.

Second, the story may not be over at all. Yeah, Cassie is in a lame videogame all of a sudden that few of us can even run on our computers, but anything can still happen. It's even possible that we'll suddenly realize all of the clues actually did mean something, and we'll be treated to a brilliant ending beyond our wildest dreams.

Then again, probably not. It's still free, though, and you've still enjoyed it. Don't ruin it for yourself now. You've still got LG15, and EGaS (I hear it's pretty awesome), and all kinds of other awesome stuff right here on these very forums to talk about.

If you're still not happy, I'll be giving out free hugs in this thread. Who's first?
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: The State of the ARG Address Reply with quote

Hodabes wrote:
You've still got LG15, and EGaS (I hear it's pretty awesome), and all kinds of other awesome stuff right here on these very forums to talk about.

If you're still not happy, I'll be giving out free hugs in this thread. Who's first?

I'll take a hug. I heaer EGaS is incredible. I honestly don't know why CiW is still around with EGaS as a superior successor.
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me!!!

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
I'll take a hug.

*hug* you know I'll always be there for you.

helix52 wrote:
Me!!!

Oh, you're getting some tongue for that enthusiasm. C'mere! *hug*
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hodabes wrote:
Oh, you're getting some tongue for that enthusiasm. C'mere! *hug*

lol That made me blush Embarassed

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt worry Hodabes - there are like 90 people logged on right now - many in CiW (although the balance is starting to turn), countless lost in SL (including those who have now joined a coven), prob. 100 or so (I'm not there right now so I dont know) engaging in sex on the IRC chanel, a bunch of computer nerd die-hard intellectuals watching TWJ blur the ARG bounderies as they get ready for the weekend social, countless lost trying to figure out whos blog to read, and then there is always the one true ARG: Everybody's got a Story and the burning question "Who is Alex?" (actually I haven't read the latest blog so maybe you have figured that out already)

As for the Hug - we have already discussed that on the chat - I want a hug from Kai (or Chess).

EDIT: Ok come-on if you really want to hug an amphibian.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad LG15 has started to suck too, and I never got into that homeschool thing because it just seemed like Cassieswatching's sanitized brother.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
Too bad LG15 has started to suck too, and I never got into that homeschool thing because it just seemed like Cassieswatching's sanitized brother.

That of course leaves the "I will post on any active thread how much I think this sucks" game so we can all share your pain. It reminds me of the song "How can I miss you if you dont go away".

Smile Actually I'm always interested in your insightful comments.
frankiswaiting
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I left CiW ages ago. It's all about The Adventures of Lord Greystoke for me.

With a little bit of "Have You Seen This Man" and "Frank is Waking" thrown in. "Rick Knows Why" is really starting to hum now, and I'm sure that "PaulMark18" is just about to reveal some profound insight.

Right now, I'm scouring through news reports for articles on Senior FBI agents killed during Field Ops.
Nos
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*points at sig*

*HUGS*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Everyone could use a free hug.
SharpDressedMan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: The State of the ARG Address Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
I'll take a hug. I heaer EGaS is incredible. I honestly don't know why CiW is still around with EGaS as a superior successor.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is EGaS?
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: The State of the ARG Address Reply with quote

SharpDressedMan wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is EGaS?

Everybody's Got a Story
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Oh pick me! Pick me! I wanna hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: