Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Codesinto Serapis on Second Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I'm not into the SL thing, I'm slightly lost (thanks for posting pictures!).

But I can totally dig cow riding. I'm with you in spirit!

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Julien1239
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Strange Thing With the Last Name Reply with quote

Forgive me if

a. this has been posted (lots of pages here)

b. has been explained or someone knows how to get around it

That being said, I noticed that when I signed up for Second Life that I could have any first name I wanted, but had to pick from a list of last names, a long list, but I still had to pick from the list. Serapis was not on it. Suggests to me that Codesinto Serapis had to be created by an SL company insider, which kind of suggests that CiW was just a big marketing ploy to get us all hooked on SL. Which, I admit, I kinda am, except that I find myself wandering through a LOT of empty places, so I think I'm about done with it.

Whaddaya think?
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Strange Thing With the Last Name Reply with quote

Julien1239 wrote:

That being said, I noticed that when I signed up for Second Life that I could have any first name I wanted, but had to pick from a list of last names, a long list, but I still had to pick from the list. Serapis was not on it. Suggests to me that Codesinto Serapis had to be created by an SL company insider, which kind of suggests that CiW was just a big marketing ploy to get us all hooked on SL. Which, I admit, I kinda am, except that I find myself wandering through a LOT of empty places, so I think I'm about done with it.

Whaddaya think?

Good catch... I think I heard mention of getting around that via a paid account.... But I also seem to recall someone else mentioning that Cassie's account looked like a free account... So, you may be absolutely correct.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Scalare
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Strange Thing With the Last Name Reply with quote

Julien1239 wrote:
Forgive me if

a. this has been posted (lots of pages here)

b. has been explained or someone knows how to get around it

Whaddaya think?

I think you are full of bullshit Smile Just do a search for Serapis. There are a lot of people that go by the name of serapis, and they have all been born around the same days. Do the same for any other name you might find, and you see that names are only available for certain periods of times.

But feel free to believe everything you put your conspiracy hungry mind into Smile
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Strange Thing With the Last Name Reply with quote

Scalare wrote:
I think you are full of bullshit Smile Just do a search for Serapis. There are a lot of people that go by the name of serapis, and they have all been born around the same days. Do the same for any other name you might find, and you see that names are only available for certain periods of times.

But feel free to believe everything you put your conspiracy hungry mind into Smile

neccesary?????? i think not Confused, ders no need to say tht 4 sum1 saying there opinion Mad

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile

Last edited by iamcool on Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julien1239
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: What I'm full of Reply with quote

Entirely possible, that I am, in fact, full of it. I haven't done any of those searches, it was just an idea.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: What I'm full of Reply with quote

Julien1239 wrote:
Entirely possible, that I am, in fact, full of it. I haven't done any of those searches, it was just an idea.

nooooo i never ment wot u sed was unnecessary, i ment what the response was, the "bullshit" part lol

iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there ive changed it to what i meant Smile lol

sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is the wild sl chase over now? haha just went in those ruins to see what the hullabaloo is and all it is is a burning building with a single white rose in the wall. being stuck in there was fun =P
Rey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, most of you probably saw me on SecondLife (Rey Shalala)

I'm the person who handed out cows to everyone. I also gave Cassie a red rose, which she later began passing out herself. I am also the one who "spraypainted" the church with the words "Cassie Was Here", but if you were in the game, you'd realize its actually 3D block letters, not spray paint. I'm also the person who's been shooting people and whatnot, but anywho...

I just realized this site had a forum about a day ago, and I see theres some confusion that needs clearing up...

I've been on secondlife for awhile now, almost a year actually under several names. It is free, unless you want money, then you have to pay. and If you pay, you still dont get to pick your last name. However, the last name options do update weekly, so its everchanging. You can get money without paying by winning games and such, but I won't get into that now. That church did exist before all this cassie stuff, infact the whole island did, and everything creepy you might find there, like the graveyard, or the house, its either halloween decorations or just plain there, like the church is. The owner of the land has no offiliation with cassie. Cassie simply picked that spot for whatever reason.

If you guys have any questions about SL, I'll be happy to answer them!

Help!!!
ahcapella
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rey wrote:
Hey guys, most of you probably saw me on SecondLife (Rey Shalala)

I'm the person who handed out cows to everyone. I also gave Cassie a red rose, which she later began passing out herself. I am also the one who "spraypainted" the church with the words "Cassie Was Here", but if you were in the game, you'd realize its actually 3D block letters, not spray paint. I'm also the person who's been shooting people and whatnot, but anywho...

That church did exist before all this cassie stuff, infact the whole island did, and everything creepy you might find there, like the graveyard, or the house, its either halloween decorations or just plain there, like the church is. The owner of the land has no offiliation with cassie. Cassie simply picked that spot for whatever reason.

Ha ha! I love those damn cows! Hours of mindless entertainment have been spent "cow dancing!" If only I had one in real life!

So what's the story on the "Church of Serapis ruins?" (I'm still catching up on details.) A church…underwater…with a car imbedded in one of the corners. Makes sense.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/waves to ahcapella
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Rey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Underwater church Reply with quote

Well you see, these people called "the witches of serapis" showed up and decided to run a little scam in this underwater church, which yes, was on fire for the most part. They had us all dressed up like witches (even the men) and every hour or so they would give us some dumb puzzle to solve that ultimately had no meaning, and at the end of the night they put hyeroglichics on the wall and the fire stopped. I translated them myself, and after a couple lines of mumbo jumbo, I gave up. The witches have nothing to do with Cassie, though they wish they did. It was just a performance, and us cassie watchers were bored, so we went with it, till cassie showed up and started speaking in anagrams as the witches layed dead on the floor. It was funny, because once they heard us talking that Cassie was at the usual church, they all teleported there like fans themself, and its very obvious that they are not offcial by any means, and they are not related to Cassie, its just someones little made up game. The underwater church was in Maroon in case you were wondering. Just open the big map and search for maroon, though its pointless, because it was all just a hoax.

Help!!!
ahcapella
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Underwater church Reply with quote

Rey wrote:
Well you see, these people called "the witches of serapis" showed up and decided to run a little scam in this underwater church….

Thanks for the explanation regarding the church ruins! Yeah, for some time now I've had that location landmarked. (I would check in on it every once in a while just for grins.) Yesterday I teleported there and…it's now a clothing store! The building is completely different, and it's no longer underwater. The only thing that's the same, as far as I can tell, is that you can't fly inside the store—just as you couldn't fly inside the church.

!stand Cassie
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this is important but i read in a newspaper (Queensland, Australia) that second life is going to feature a Big Brother type event....It seems that it really could have been an advertising angle to the cassieiswatching stuf...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 45 of 46

Jump to: