Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Sorry... Reply with quote

i was a brat...sorry 4 real.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...

Last edited by exanimatebylove on Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, could somebody please lock this thread? It's just a none-too-subtle attempt to continue another one that was locked for good and laudable reasons.
tannhaus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Sorry... Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
I was simply stating that it scares me nowadays how people just believe anything that is put in front of them. They don't look for other answers or options or anything. They just believe.

But, couldn't we say the same about you? I mean, you were confronted with the fact that this isn't worshipping Satan, yet you refused to believe other "answers or options" because you had formulated your opinion beforehand with no facts.

exanimatebylove wrote:
And it upsets me how nowadays people believe and worship Satan.

Well, by your definition, anyone who does not believe like you do worships Satan. What I find distressing is that people try to impose their beliefs on others and would scream on the rooftops if they thought they were not being allowed to practice their beliefs without discrimination, yet feel imminently justified not giving others the same benefits.

This country was based upon freedom of religion. That freedom not only extends to you, but to me as well. I don't believe in your God, neither do I believe in your Satan. I am not concerned with the dogma of your religion. I am concerned with what I consider as truths evident in all religions...not just yours. But, I do not find the zoroastrian aspects of your religion to be very truthful.

However, I will say that if you came here to convert or otherwise influence opinion in your favor, you've gone about it in a very wrong way. You attacked. By attacking, you put people on the defensive. Not only have you solidified their stance and belief in what they're doing, you also make sure that they're not going to consider anything you have to say. It becomes an us vs. them situation. That is not a scenario where either side will influence the other...only stand in opposition.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Sorry... Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
How did you guys know I'm a 12 year old fat little girl with piggy tales and buck teeth whose momma and papa told me all i need is Jesus?? You figured me ouuuut!! Riiiight. All I have to say is you sit there and wave you're fingers at me for being judgemental and then you say something worse then what I just said. Wow. Look, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. That was really not my intent. I was simply stating that it scares me nowadays how people just believe anything that is put in front of them. They don't look for other answers or options or anything. They just believe. And it upsets me how nowadays people believe and worship Satan. I'm not saying this Bree character does by any means. I'm just saying. Honestly, what is this world coming to? But anyway...I suppose it doesn't matter either way because you all seem to already have your minds made up but for what it's worth I did not mean to offend anyone. K?

You are the absolute biggest troll in the world. You know, trolling is against one of the commandments. you're burning for sure.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry... Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:

You are the absolute biggest troll in the world. You know, trolling is against one of the commandments. you're burning for sure.

Now, now, dear. The Fat Lady reminds you that "biggest" is not a nice negative term. Let's agree that she's the "worst" troll in the world, shall we?

And why isn't someone locking this thread? Anyone? Anyone?
tannhaus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry... Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:

Because we all know it's not over until TheFatLady sings...

*looks expectantly*

sorry sorry...it was corny, I know
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry... Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
TheFatLady wrote:

Because we all know it's not over until TheFatLady sings...

*looks expectantly*

sorry sorry...it was corny, I know

Ah. Corn.

*clears throat*

*hums*

"There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
The corn is as high as an elephant's eye,
An' it looks like it's climbin' clear up to the sky.

Oh, what a beautiful mornin',
Oh, what a beautiful day.
I got a beautiful feelin'
Ev'rything's goin' my way."

NOW will someone lock this?
prudence
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: oh my examinatebylove Reply with quote

WOW.. im really surprised that this thread is still not locked.. examinatebylove, i dont mean to be rude, but.. I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED, and CANT BELIEVE WHAT THIS WORLD IS COMING TO.. (to quote you) you need to think a little more out of the box hunny. I mean comon. These ppl have every right to believe WHATEVER they want to believe. It is NOT 'devil-worship', and if you really think so, don't follow.. but for you to be belittling others and their beliefs is wrong. No matter how you try to justify it is wrong.. HELLO constitution!! If i woke up tomorrow and decided i want to worship the great monkey Gods of Shambala... GUESS WHAT.. i can and thats ok.. just MY thoughts.. but plz PLZ.. try to think with an open mind next time you decide to flame someone about their religion/spirituality.. just because you do not understand it does not deam it devil worship... jeeezz
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, reading this made me spit out the food in my mouth a little. exanimatebylove, I'll try to give you the benefit of the doubt that you believe you didn't mean to offend anyone, but honestly, you did offend others by trying to explain yourself. Writing "And it upsets me how nowadays people believe and worship Satan" and "Honestly, what is this world coming to?" pretty much did it. If you left those out, this post would be somewhat okay. Actually by putting in those two sentences, you have just contridicted what you are trying to get across to us. I think you need to listen to your own writing and not just believe in what you were handed.

Kudos to everyone for trying to help exanimatebylove understand why we are offended by that post.
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. Just like you guys are allowed to your opinions I am allowed to mine. So, whatever. Lock the thread. And I take back my apology.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
wow. Just like you guys are allowed to your opinions I am allowed to mine. So, whatever. Lock the thread. And I take back my apology.

No, you are NOT allowed to have an opinion - you are allowed to have an INFORMED opinion. What you have is a prejudice.
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: