Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cassie's house
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabrescupin06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the creators have disavowed themselves with the Cassie storyline, but in their interviews about LG15 they said they're going to introduce a new type of media that allows people to make money... kinda like SL.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
one room empty upstairs...one with a wierd black thing...

Can anyone show us? I'm really trying to resist signing up for another addiction. And, how weird or normal is it that there's a ghost up in there? Can anyone make a ghost?
mLe
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is of the utmost frustration for those of us who dont play this game. I looked at the website with the whole paying real money for land, argh. Anyway, if this entire thing was an advertising campaign for SL then I'm totally out Sad And i'm not getting the damn game, just to spite cassie. Please, those of you who are in there, take screenies, post updates etc...I can't wait to see how it plays out.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can "play" the game for free if you'd like as well... However, some of us are just computer addicts and don't want to alienate our wives by becoming wrapped up in SL Wink

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
sabrescupin06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
You can "play" the game for free if you'd like as well... However, some of us are just computer addicts and don't want to alienate our wives by becoming wrapped up in SL Wink

'mute

Or there are those of us who will do anything to alienate their wives Smile
Kristine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabrescupin06 wrote:
wintermute wrote:

'mute

Do you know my husband? He's a Eve Online addict. Laughing
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabrescupin06 wrote:

At least with CiW. she can claim it's another woman Laughing

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
JohnnyCon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was stumbling around SL last night I think I wandered into that house, I didnt notice the bible (good find!), but the TV was playing a video, not sure what movie, but it didn't seem cassieish so I ignored it.
SbS
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabrescupin06 wrote:
I know the creators have disavowed themselves with the Cassie storyline, but in their interviews about LG15 they said they're going to introduce a new type of media that allows people to make money... kinda like SL.

I've never read or seen the LG15 creators say their project will "allow people to make money". Please cite your source.

Rather than a viral marketing ploy, I think this venture into SL is most likely the PM's response to all the feedback about lack of variety in the puzzles and clues, and the complaints about drops being limited to the Los Angeles area. Since it is obviousely not realistic for a grassroots PM to fly to Des Moines or Ft. Lauderdale and make a dead drop, the virtual world is their only alternative. Furthermore, CiW is far too dark and morbid for a commercial venture such as SL to embrace it as part of their marketing strategy.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a name and everything on SL...but then forgot I was on a work computer until I tried to load the game and was told I couldn't. Damn. It.
prelapsaria
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prelapsaria wrote:
Woo wrote:
what are the coordinates? there are a LOT of churches in 2nd life!

Type Kane into the search box on your map, teleport there, then type coordinates 153, 59, 26 and teleport.

IN OTHER NEWS: (sorry about the caps but this is kinda exciting/freaky) Did you guys see the MOVIE on the COMPUTER in the upstairs bedroom?!! IS THAT DANIEL? Possibly with Cassie?? Or.... am I just crazy and too new to all this.

My previous post Redux! Sorry guys who are still trying to find us, big typo in my prev post. Just to clarify the coordinates are ACTUALLY 153, 49, 26. Oopsy. ^_^;
sabrescupin06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SbS wrote:
sabrescupin06 wrote:

I've never read or seen the LG15 creators say their project will "allow people to make money". Please cite your source.

Rather than a viral marketing ploy, I think this venture into SL is most likely the PM's response to all the feedback about lack of variety in the puzzles and clues, and the complaints about drops being limited to the Los Angeles area. Since it is obviousely not realistic for a grassroots PM to fly to Des Moines or Ft. Lauderdale and make a dead drop, the virtual world is their only alternative. Furthermore, CiW is far too dark and morbid for a commercial venture such as SL to embrace it as part of their marketing strategy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jso8UpJRBUU
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabrescupin06 wrote:
SbS wrote:
sabrescupin06 wrote:

Not sure if anyone noticed this, but in the video, they mention 3 guys- meaning the creators (2:18-ish), yet there were only two in the interview... Who's the third ?

Last edited by ixlr8 on Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jana4
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, after listening to that interview again, it DOES sound like a money making thing that is all leading to SL. As a matter of a fact, in today's events at SL, someone is giving video making lessons for the site.
SbS
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D'oh, Sabrescupin, I'll have to wait till I'm home to watch that vid...

ixlr8 wrote:
sabrescupin06 wrote:
SbS wrote:
sabrescupin06 wrote:

Not sure if anyone noticed this, but in the video, they mention 3 guys- meaning the creators (2:18-ish), yet there were only two in the interview... Who's the third ?

The third creator was Grant Steinfeld (AKA "Bukanator"): http://www.insidebayarea.com/bayarealiving/ci_4426700
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: