Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could the ceremony be a Mormon Temple Wedding?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Some of us actually care if he was offended? Oops.

*snort* Laughing
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUCH! *winces*
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Penny:
Sorry about getting you involved in this. I hope you read my reply to your private message if you haven't already. Again, my apologies, as explained therein.

To Ziola, AutoPilate, slivermoon, and Absynth:
I don't know who any of you are, I don't recall ever talking with or about any of you. (Maybe silvermoon? I'm not sure.) In any case, sorry to hear you want me dead/gone/whatever. Personally, I wish you all nothing but happiness and the best in life. Also to Ziola: You mentioned you were "just kidding" with me, are you trying to get me to "kid" with you in a like manner? Just wondering...I don't know if I'm even interested in that kind of "kidding" with you, I don't know who you are.

tuscontim wrote:

yeah that would be nice to have a way to ignore Jersey johnny it would make this bored a whole lot better.

Two things, tim:
1. Was the pun intentional?
2. If you feel that way, why don't you start a poll to see how many people want me banned and try to get me banned, and see how far that goes?

Sfonazarelli wrote:

Actually, I should clarify that JJ is one of my favorite posters

Shocked I am genuinely stunned at this. However, I can't help but think the reason for that is not a positive one, but something more along the lines of you enjoy laughing at me. Either way, I'm still stunned! Laughing
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel...so...left...out...
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I feel...so...left...out...

Really? Hell, take my mention, I'm apathetic about the whole thing.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm pretty apathetic...but...ya know...
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**sigh**

I'm going to post one more time about this, and then try to stay out of the whole mess as much as possible.

JJ, I certainly don't want you dead. I do think, though, that you can be a little too rough on people. People may try to call it "bully humor" but there is nothing funny about being a bully. Ask anyone in Littleton or Columbine about the successes of bully humor.

And I certainly don't want to be one of those nasty people who pick on others. I do, however (call it the mom side of me) get rather pissy with people when I see them picking on others.

I think you do have some interesting things to say about LG15 at times. The way you come across saying it is not always the best.
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no enmity between JJ and I anymore. I am not directing this to him so much as everyone in the whole LG15 forum. Silvermoon is correct about "bully humor" not being so funny.

I grew up in Colorado and while I graduated from highschool before the whole columbine incident, I did work with some of the kids that lived through that horrific day. Some of the teenagers were the ones who made fun of Dillan and Eric (I think these are their names) and others who were good acquaintances of these boys.

I had several indepth conversations with all of these kids. One of these boys was on their hit list and was actually shot but not killed. One of his best friends was killed right in front of him. This kid had a whole lot of anger (rightfully so) towards Dillan and Eric. At the same time he claimed that he will was sorry that he helped push those boys to that point. He claimed that he had changed his life and would never be so hurtful again.

Not 3 minutes later he started talking about how he was about make life miserable for "some whore" at his school because she was so slutty(this girl was only 15 years old and probably just looking for acceptance/attention). He said he had video tape of this girl having sex with his friend and he was going to play it at a party for the whole world to see. He said it was going to be so funny. At this point our manager loses it and tells him he is a complete bastard and that he deserved to be shot. She stormed off and things were quiet for a while. He finally turned to me and asked if I thought if he deserved to be shot. While I don't think he deserved to be shot (and I definatly don't condone the actions of the shooters), I told him that I could understand why those boys had been pushed to that point especially since his (and his friends) brand of humor was very cruel. They were willing to ruin some girls reputation and totally humiliate her just so they could get a good laugh out of it.

My point is, while people feel that it is okay to make fun of others just for a good laugh, it is important to step back and ask yourself if you would appreciate being on the other end of your "funny joke". We need to empathize with others. I once heard that the definition of evil is a total lack of empathy. I am not calling anyone evil...I am saying that if we don't empathize with others, over time we can become that way.

Last edited by Penny on Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
tucsontim
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never said i wanted you banned JJ i just though if most of your comments are mean and kinda hate fully and " bully humor" alot of people dont wanna hear that. lets get off the subject and get back to what we are really all hear to discuss lg15
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny, what kind of "kidding" are you talking about? Now I'm confused (which is not unusual for me). Confused

Anyways, your posts are usually chock full of info, I just get lost in them sometimes cuz I have the attention span of a weevil. My eyes unfocus and I start thinking of all the laundry I should be doing. *gazes blankly at screen* Sorry bout that. I'm back. Keep em short and snappy for me and I'll be better able to process all the information you give us.
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Johnny, what kind of "kidding" are you talking about? Now I'm confused (which is not unusual for me).

Ziola, it's odd you would be confused and ask that. I was referring to the kind of kidding you brought up post:
Ziola wrote:
Penny, we're just kidding around. And I'm sure Johhny realizes that. But just in case he is/was offended, let me repeat that we're just kidding around. Besides, if you can't joke around with faceless semi-strangers in the comfort of your own computer, who can you joke around with Wink

Prior to that particular post of yours, all I see in terms of any kidding you did was in reference to me going way or being struck by lightning, or getting pierced in the chest by a stingray, or because that's not always mortal (wouldn't necessarily kill me) you can dunk me and if I drown I'm innocent and if I live I'm a witch and you hang me.

That kind of kidding.

Does that refresh your memory???
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dimtuscon - you say in your previous post you would like if everyone in the bored [sic] could ignore me, which is a de facto ban. Then you say you don't want me banned, you say that all you said is "let's move on". You know, that's really weak. If you are going to have the balls to badmouth me, don't lie and change your story when I confront you on it. How gutless and weak. (And please don't argue, I can quote your two posts and it will be obvious how gutless and weak you were.) You don't want me to be included, bottom line. Doesn't matter if it's that everyone ignores me or I'm technically "banned". So stop backpedaling.

As for silvermoon, and the rest of you, great job using the very same "bully humor" on me that you lambasted me for. Now just tell, me do you expect me to do as you say or do as you do??? [expletive deleted].
kisselle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny,

You make me smile.

(And the reason for that is a positive one, just so you know.)
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny, I was confused because you put the kidding in quotation marks so I didn't know if you meant to infer something else by it. And I'm sorry if you were offended or hurt in anyway. Now, lets shake hands, hug, rub noses, share a beer, or glass of wine, or whatever kind of thing you would like to do to kiss and make up, ok? I'd offer to cook for you, but that is definitely not my forte, although my specialty is cereal with berries, if you'd like to give it a try Smile
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread should go to the rubbish bin. Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: