Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0049- The Ceremony Is Tomorrow (10/11/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WheresMyPlatypus wrote:
laurenesque wrote:
Charlotte Eve wrote:
"This past week I feel as though I have passed over"

Now, forgive me, but as a 16 year old I never used such a phrase.
It sounds odd.
Unless it's an American 'thing' and I'm making something of nothing. Someone put me straight?

or maybe, just maybe I've not been sleeping and am tired (damn cassie)

"Crossed" over, not passed.

Still, in America, Crossed and Passed are not really common words to use when someone is talking about a change in their life, or a life changing experience... The only time i've ever heard the term crossed over it was to pass onto the next level after death.

I've only ever heard it used in terms of dieing (sp?) as well, but she did make a point of saying that she crossed over to a new point in her life (i know that's not an exact quote, but everyone watched the video anyway). However, Bree didn't grow up in the same environment we did (read between the lines : she's more anti-social than average); and I read an article on msn.com right after it was announced that she was acting, and it said that one of the creators had an idea for a character that related better to adults than people (i can't find that article now, but i know it once existed because it started my obsession Smile ). She probably doesn't know this is an abnormal term because she hasn't had many friends, who would poke fun at her if she used it

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:
The whole goofy put her head between the pillows and move around like she's a puppet thing made me laugh. Mostly because puppet was the last thing I thought it looked like. Buuuuuut we have to keep everything PG-13.

jeepers creepers, i thought of that too! Laughing

*sigh* Embarassed

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
sethimage
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
rachelalexis wrote:
The whole goofy put her head between the pillows and move around like she's a puppet thing made me laugh. Mostly because puppet was the last thing I thought it looked like. Buuuuuut we have to keep everything PG-13.

jeepers creepers, i thought of that too! Laughing

*sigh* Embarassed

or a head on a chopping block....
lizi_2007
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is the first time I've ever posted on here... But I've been meaning to register.

About the imaginary friend thing. She said something to the fact that "it's someone to depend on when the real world lets you down" ?? I'm not SUPER religious really, but doesn't that kind of seem like the equivelent of praying? I mean, talking to someone to comfort you when things in your life are bothering you? I dunno, just a thought.

I personally think the ceremony is bad news. But I don't really think she's going to die. I just don't see how it could be a "confirmation" kind of thing if it only happens once in a REALLY long while? Because wouldn't they have to accept people into it pretty often just to keep the whole thing going and active? Meh, random thoughts... Razz

Also, also, also... someone look at this link and tell me if you think this has anything to do with tomorrow... http://biphome.spray.se/d.scot/Enochian/enocmain.htm

Last edited by lizi_2007 on Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows if it's Bree's head on a chopping block imagery.

Bree's probably just playing nervously with her friends. It looks immature, but its probably healthy, for her

What concerns me though is the Lucy vs Stuffed Animal comments. So, this religion encourages "imaginary friends"? I am just curious what significance that comment has. Why is it good?

What elements are we missing? They seem to have given us lots of things we already guessed. But yet, this new bit seems to stick out a bit too (on purpose?) far.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What her "lucy" talk really says to me is that she IS brainwashed. She's not thinking for herself anymore... if she has to ask about something she loves as much as her stuffed animals, then it's not really her anymore.

Ahh! Poor Bree.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lizi_2007 wrote:
So this is the first time I've ever posted on here... But I've been meaning to register.

About the imaginary friend thing. She said something to the fact that "it's someone to depend on when the real world lets you down" ?? I'm not SUPER religious really, but doesn't that kind of seem like the equivelent of praying? I mean, talking to someone to comfort you when things in your life are bothering you? I dunno, just a thought.

I personally think the ceremony is bad news. But I don't really think she's going to die. I just don't see how it could be a "confirmation" kind of thing if it only happens once in a REALLY long while? Because wouldn't they have to accept people into it pretty often just to keep the whole thing going and active? Meh, random thoughts... Razz

Also, also, also... someone look at this link and tell me if you think this has anything to do with tomorrow... http://biphome.spray.se/d.scot/Enochian/enocmain.htm

Well, according to that web site you pointed out to us, the Enochian language itself seems to be used pretty exclusively by Satanists. I know some people use the Enochian alphabet for magical spells, but not the language per se. The Satanist piece of info does make you wonder.......
lizi_2007
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
lizi_2007 wrote:

Well, according to that web site you pointed out to us, the Enochian language itself seems to be used pretty exclusively by Satanists. I know some people use the Enochian alphabet for magical spells, but not the language per se. The Satanist piece of info does make you wonder.......

Argh, I meant for that link to go to the "Invoking Spirit Pentagram In The Watchtower Ceremony" link that's just a little ways down on the page. Under rituals. I've been trying to keep up with all this... but it gets hard sometimes. Sorry if anything I said is just repete.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sunbean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
je_danse112 wrote:
rachelalexis wrote:
Jessica Rose is getting pretty sloppy about maintaining the American accent. It's been, not bean.

Sorry, had to say it.

It's quite alright...

Just, maybe because I'm a maritimer, I've never heard it said any other way. How else would she say it?

We do a vowel deletion and use a short e so it comes out ben.

Hehe, my bf is from the midwest and says "ben" too. I am from the western us, and say it "bin," more or less.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
lizi_2007 wrote:

The Enochian language was invented by a Christian in service of the British empire who was trying to contact angels.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Corey8806
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed someone said something about her head between the pillows looked like a beheading. But I thought more of a natural birth...maybe I have a twisted mind, but I thought at one point people were saying something about the triangles and star childs? I can't really remember.

-Signatures help identify people in a forum. with out signatures, forums can get very dull.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy cow, this is so exciting. can't believe she doesn't have a clue what the ceremony will be about though. and P Monkey is back, whoop! i think it's cool how she talks to her stuffed animals like they're real. Cool
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
WheresMyPlatypus wrote:
laurenesque wrote:
Charlotte Eve wrote:
"This past week I feel as though I have passed over"

Now, forgive me, but as a 16 year old I never used such a phrase.
It sounds odd.
Unless it's an American 'thing' and I'm making something of nothing. Someone put me straight?

or maybe, just maybe I've not been sleeping and am tired (damn cassie)

"Crossed" over, not passed.

Still, in America, Crossed and Passed are not really common words to use when someone is talking about a change in their life, or a life changing experience... The only time i've ever heard the term crossed over it was to pass onto the next level after death.

I've only ever heard it used in terms of dieing (sp?) as well, but she did make a point of saying that she crossed over to a new point in her life (i know that's not an exact quote, but everyone watched the video anyway). However, Bree didn't grow up in the same environment we did (read between the lines : she's more anti-social than average); and I read an article on msn.com right after it was announced that she was acting, and it said that one of the creators had an idea for a character that related better to adults than people (i can't find that article now, but i know it once existed because it started my obsession Smile ). She probably doesn't know this is an abnormal term because she hasn't had many friends, who would poke fun at her if she used it

related better to adults than people? i'm confused. Question adults are people.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before today, I thought a lot of plot suggestions on this board were way too dark. After this video, I'm kind of changing my mind....the way she talks about the ceremony and what she had to do this last month is really creepy. The poor girl is been totally brain-washed!
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nancymakuhari wrote:
Somewhere on the forum there was a link up to the magic powers of blood and sacrifice was a way of spilling more blood/releasing more magic... Maybe the special diet, the pills and shots have been in preparation of some loss of blood in the ceremony? I know I have to take iron pills and vitamin B shots b/c of anemia...

I spoke and posted supporting articles lost in the ether..course ya could just do a search here for Erythropoietin. Anyway..they increase red blood cell supply(blood doping) and are adminstered in the thigh,abdomen, and upper arm..they are rotated as the site can become irritated. The subject can be left feeling weakened...taken in conjunction with iron pills.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: