Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] Cassie Is Lying, Cassie Tells Lies
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grellen
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Another new OpAphid video 10/12 Reply with quote

Cassie Is Lying/Cassie Tells Lies

Similar to the last few but with a new twist:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k0rRRLonJLs
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id confront serapis
=
so can end for spirit ?
sakuramayoke
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really like to know what the reversed audio says on it.

"and as such, you shall face my wrath"

So Op Aphid is going after Cassie now? How?
sakuramayoke
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty wrote:
"ID CONFRONT SERAPIS" ?

OpAphid makes such good videos

ID CONFRONT SERAPIS as an anagram could be the following:

CASSIE IN FRONT DROP
CASSIE DROP FORT INN
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it says "face our wrath."

Kind of cool.
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadlguy wrote:
id confront serapis
=
so can end for spirit ?

I started a dedicated Puzzle thread in the fan videos forum.

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1912
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Francis does not rip Very Happy
cassie lied !
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have beared false witness". Beared?? One thing we know for certain: OpAphid can't conjugate verbs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
"I have beared false witness". Beared?? One thing we know for certain: OpAphid can't conjugate verbs.

I searched that via Google while trying to confirm the statements of purity and such. I think they were all copied from Wikipedia -- just goes to show, bad grammar is EVERYWHERE!

The question is now what they all mean.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vertigo wrote:
OpAphid videos are so fascinating and so beautiful, I cannot stop watching them again and again...

I wish they had more recognition here...

It's kinda nuts. Someone should compile a list of the rankings of which LG15/CiW related YouTubes are the most popular.

I think OpAphid might have the most views lately aside from CiW (discounting LonesomeOctober). It was 5.000-10,000 for each video and the OpAphid channel is one of the Top 25 subscribed to for this week with over 10,000 additional channel page views.

So why aren't we discussing it more here? If I had the time I would break out more seperate threads for puzzles we've seen so far. Also, does it go in Fan Videos or Cassie spinoffs? Kinda unclear.

My theory on why there hasn't been more recognition here:

1. Apparently this first puzzle is a 5 part video puzzle. We've only seen 4 pieces so far.

2. OpAphid hasn't really been talked about outside of these less trafficked forum sub-sections. It's kind of lame, but Witches of Serapis and HSA both had multiple threads exist for a day or so in the LG15 and CiW forums with some idiotic posters talking about how official they seemed and were probably part of LG15/Cassie canon. I think the exposure and existence in those forums gave them the juice to get some attention, even though HSA doesn't have nearly the YouTube numbers and Witches is clearly a gamejack.

I don't know if OpAphid is more Cassie or Bree related. The videos have covered both.

But A LOT of people are getting sick of Cassie right now. It'd almost be funny to get a lot of the frustrated into OpAphid because that version of Cassie is a good way to vent frustrations. And nothing seems to anger CiW Cassie more than the forums following or believing another possible Cassie. Laughing
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
vertigo wrote:
OpAphid videos are so fascinating and so beautiful, I cannot stop watching them again and again...

I wish they had more recognition here...

It's kinda nuts. Someone should compile a list of the rankings of which LG15/CiW related YouTubes are the most popular.

I think OpAphid might have the most views lately aside from CiW (discounting LonesomeOctober). It was 5.000-10,000 for each video and the OpAphid channel is one of the Top 25 subscribed to for this week with over 10,000 additional channel page views.

So why aren't we discussing it more here? If I had the time I would break out more seperate threads for puzzles we've seen so far. Also, does it go in Fan Videos or Cassie spinoffs? Kinda unclear.

My theory on why there hasn't been more recognition here:

1. Apparently this first puzzle is a 5 part video puzzle. We've only seen 4 pieces so far.

2. OpAphid hasn't really been talked about outside of these less trafficked forum sub-sections. It's kind of lame, but Witches of Serapis and HSA both had multiple threads exist for a day or so in the LG15 and CiW forums with some idiotic posters talking about how official they seemed and were probably part of LG15/Cassie canon. I think the exposure and existence in those forums gave them the juice to get some attention, even though HSA doesn't have nearly the YouTube numbers and Witches is clearly a gamejack.

I don't know if OpAphid is more Cassie or Bree related. The videos have covered both.

But A LOT of people are getting sick of Cassie right now. It'd almost be funny to get a lot of the frustrated into OpAphid because that version of Cassie is a good way to vent frustrations. And nothing seems to anger CiW Cassie more than the forums following or believing another possible Cassie. Laughing

I'd have to guess part of the problem is, everyone is so burned out from churning away at all these cassie puzzles which so far have led nowhere, that nobody is ready to tackle a whole new set of puzzles from an even less substantiated source.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know what the reversed audio is in this video? I usually rely on Watchingcassie, but she seems to have retired Sad
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says "The neutral are the only ones that side themselves with evil".
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about the low audio at the scary part? anyone reverse it?
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: OpAphid Vid: "Cassie Lies" voice = Frank / CiW PM? Reply with quote

The low pitched scary voice at the end of the video. Record it and reverse it.

It says "I was here" but it's a guy's voice.

with the ID CONFRONT SERAPIS tag it could be taken to be Frank saying "I was here" since the anagram works out to FRANCIS DOES NOT RIP.

But if you speed up that low pitched voice it PERFECTLY fits the normal Cassie "I was here" audio.

So it fits nicely that Frank has been doing Cassie's videos.

Or, chances are you are hearing the voice of the CiW (and OpAphid) PM?

The tone of it is so natural sounding, it really does sound like the source or clean audio reversed.

It's almost spookier than the reversed devil sounding voice to hear it that way!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: